Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 22, 2011  12:43 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:40 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:58 AM)blader200000 Wrote: Hey has anyone ever seen a full metal ES? Just asking if it's legal and if it is (or isn't) is it allowed for tourneys?
it's illegal tip and it can't be used in tourneys but u can play with it anywhere but not in tourneys

I said the exact same thing almost an hour back, Why did you say the same thing again?

hey dude chill i was not copying u i was just writing my opinion
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:47 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote: hey dude chill i was not copying u i was just writing my opinion

If you are just going to repeat what was already said, then do not post. That is what Electric meant. It was basically SPAM.

Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote:In a tournament can you switch beys between rounds not like semi finals and finals but against the same person

No, and that is clearly written in our Rulebooks if you had read them ...
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:47 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:43 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:40 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:58 AM)blader200000 Wrote: Hey has anyone ever seen a full metal ES? Just asking if it's legal and if it is (or isn't) is it allowed for tourneys?
it's illegal tip and it can't be used in tourneys but u can play with it anywhere but not in tourneys

I said the exact same thing almost an hour back, Why did you say the same thing again?

I know you were not copying me, I was saying you answered a question which was already answered.
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:47 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote: hey dude chill i was not copying u i was just writing my opinion

(Mar. 22, 2011  12:51 PM)If you are just going to repeat what was already said, then do not post. That is what Electric meant. It was basically SPAM.

sorry and thanks for telling
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:47 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:43 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:40 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:58 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: [quote=blader200000 Wrote: Hey has anyone ever seen a full metal ES? Just asking if it's legal and if it is (or isn't) is it allowed for tourneys?

I know you were not copying me, I was saying you answered a question which was already answered.

ok thanks for telling dude
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:55 PM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote: ok

One more thing, add more content to you're posts, Read the rules, In there it says not to post one worded replies [ok,lol].
is there any good combo of earth eagle 145 wdand l-drago ch120 rf
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:01 PM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote: is there any good combo of earth eagle 145 wdand l-drago ch120 rf

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic ...
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:01 PM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote: is there any good combo of earth eagle 145 wdand l-drago ch120 rf

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic ...

oh sorry i just thought it is build me a combo thread
Just referring to some of the posts on pg 1643, I am gettng confused why full metal tips are fakes.... I see some vids in which they get those metal tips with the beys... And I think that the bey was a TT one.... So, are they actually FAKES or are they just not allowed like the libra wheel was before...
What's the best CW for Rock?
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:39 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Just referring to some of the posts on pg 1643, I am gettng confused why full metal tips are fakes.... I see some vids in which they get those metal tips with the beys... And I think that the bey was a TT one.... So, are they actually FAKES or are they just not allowed like the libra wheel was before...

Only beys that come uncustomised with metal tips are Screw Capricorn 90MF, Poison Giraffe S130MB, and Burn Phoenix 135MS. Anything else could be a fake, unless it is actually a customised bey being sold.

There could be some beys from random boosters with metal tips, but I'm unaware of what ones they'd be (if there are any).
(Mar. 22, 2011  3:41 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:39 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Just referring to some of the posts on pg 1643, I am gettng confused why full metal tips are fakes.... I see some vids in which they get those metal tips with the beys... And I think that the bey was a TT one.... So, are they actually FAKES or are they just not allowed like the libra wheel was before...

Only beys that come uncustomised with metal tips are Screw Capricorn 90MF, Poison Giraffe S130MB, and Burn Phoenix 145MS. Anything else could be a fake, unless it is actually a customised bey being sold.

There could be some beys from random boosters with metal tips, but I'm unaware of what ones they'd be.
Should Be 135.Fixed.
The Bottoms from Screw Capricorn 90MF, Poison Giraffe S130MB, and Burn Phoenix 135MS are not full metal, they are plastic bottoms in which metal is pushed in, ES has metal too, a shaft that holds the Sharp.
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:26 PM)Electric Wrote: The Bottoms from Screw Capricorn 90MF, Poison Giraffe S130MB, and Burn Phoenix 135MS are not full metal, they are plastic bottoms in which metal is pushed in, ES has metal too, a shaft that holds the Sharp.

BeyFan said Tips not Bottom.
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:31 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: BeyFan said Tips not Bottom.

Seeing as Hasbro calls the "Performance Tips", that point is moot.

When we speak of "full metal" anyway, it is obviously the whole Bottom, because there are no Bottoms with just one small part of metal on its 'tip'.
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:31 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: BeyFan said Tips not Bottom.

Seeing as Hasbro calls the "Performance Tips", that point is moot.

When we speak of "full metal" anyway, it is obviously the whole Bottom, because there are no Bottoms with just one small part of metal on its 'tip'.

That is what I implied. I would of written Performance Tip if I wanted to identify the Hasbro equivalent.
Besides SF,FS,WB,HF,WF can LRF be used as a destabilizer bottom?
(Mar. 22, 2011  6:29 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Besides SF,FS,WB,HF,WF can LRF be used as a destabilizer bottom?

No. It is to my understanding that it won't have the desired pattern for destablizers and that it's stamina is just too low. Besides, that's a waste of a good LRF.
Thanks for the quick answer, Hero!

Dan: Um...maybe. At least I dun know how it looks, will just check out.
I think you could mean LF the plastic version of LRF. Or at least I hope you did.. I don't see why XF can't be a destabilizer bottom? (not included in list.)
What tracks outweigh GB145?
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:43 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What tracks outweigh GB145?

IIRC R145 and BD145 are heavier then it.
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:43 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What tracks outweigh GB145?

BD145. It weighs more than double of GB145.

EDIT: Just read Nano's post directly above mine.
Which one is the best for defense, R145, GB145, or BD145?