Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 20, 2011  6:45 PM)Aquarius Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:35 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:55 AM)Dusk Wrote: Takara Tomy, by far.

not exactly, hasbro beys are more durable, but TT's burn and earth (mold 1) are better for stamina then hasbro's

they are about equal really
Hasbro messes up names and the faces break in 2 seconds and I battled TT Flame Libra vs. Hasbr Flame Libra and the TT Libra hit it once and the Hasbro ES cracked in half and fell off then the T125 cracked and split while the Flame Wheel's circle fell off then broke the face TT is way better I'll make YouTube vid with the Flame.
Hasbro has great quality and their plastic and metal is more durable. You must be doing something really wrong if that happened to you.
(Mar. 20, 2011  6:55 PM)Aquarius Dude Wrote: HASBRO SUCKS!

No, actually, they make their Metal Wheels out of sturdier materials, and their Earth is better for Defense than TT, but I do agree with you because of the Legends (except for Night) and their name changes.
Isnt a way to make all l dragos great is to make it a defence l drago?
Ex:Metal face bolt
Ldrago energy ring/ldrago wheel
C145
WD
Which is Better String Launcher Ver. 2 (Hasbro) or Rev Up Launcher (Hasbro)?
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:17 PM)Ichiro Wrote: Which is Better String Launcher Ver. 2 (Hasbro) or Rev Up Launcher (Hasbro)?

I believe there is no difference between both "String Launchers" except the colour. In any case, it seems like the Rev-Up Launcher is better.
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:17 PM)Ichiro Wrote: Which is Better String Launcher Ver. 2 (Hasbro) or Rev Up Launcher (Hasbro)?
You should watch Otsuze's video on it. The rev Up Launcher performs well but I would still go with the standard String Launcher because it's easier to use. So, the String Launcher is better.
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I believe there is no difference between both "String Launchers" except the colour. In any case, it seems like the Rev-Up Launcher is better.
Thanks. I Thought that the Second one was Longer My bad.
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:16 PM)rayunicorn2000 Wrote: Isnt a way to make all l dragos great is to make it a defence l drago?
Ex:Metal face bolt
Ldrago energy ring/ldrago wheel
C145
WD

Nope, Lightning has too much recoil...

Meteo is a bit better for Defense but defenitely get rid of C145 and WD. They're both very outclassed.
1. Witch libra was banned?
2. Libra still as strong as it used to be or is it now outclassed and outdated.
The "Libra metal wheel" was banned until the re-opening of the WBO.
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:13 PM)stevebak Wrote: 1. Witch libra was banned?
2. Libra still as strong as it used to be or is it now outclassed and outdated.

The Libra wheel is still very good, and has plenty of use, but no, it is no longer the best with things like Basalt and Earth mold 2 out there nowadays.
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:20 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
You should watch Otsuze's video on it. The rev Up Launcher performs well but I would still go with the standard String Launcher because it's easier to use. So, the String Launcher is better.

The rev up has a gear inside that breaks very easily. The rev up also has no competitive value, because the launch is never guaranteed.

The rev up is basically bringing an antique gun to a knife fight. It's either going to work or its going to blow up in your face.
When I got A hasbro beyblade there where stats on the back pointing out, but when used all the parts that were well for a certain type of beyblade combo it turned out pretty bad.
Do i have rely on the stats marked on the back or a old fashion testing to see what goes where?
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:51 PM)stevebak Wrote: When I got A hasbro beyblade there where stats on the back pointing out, but when used all the parts that were well for a certain type of beyblade combo it turned out pretty bad.
Do i have rely on the stats marked on the back or a old fashion testing to see what goes where?
The Stars are Lies dont Trust them It says WD Is good Defence but is Used for Stamina.
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:53 PM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:51 PM)stevebak Wrote: When I got A hasbro beyblade there where stats on the back pointing out, but when used all the parts that were well for a certain type of beyblade combo it turned out pretty bad.
The Stars are Lies dont Trust them It says WD Is good Defence but is Used for Stamina.

yes also ES turns out to be my baddest part no stamina no defense and rattels a lot, they give it one of the most stars. you right from now on i wont get fooled by the so-called star system.
Has any testing been done with Thunder Libra as a defense/stamina wheel yet? Confused
The stats don't mean anything. Cyber Pegasus, for example is bad at attack. Hasbro then gives it's metal wheel 5 stars. Hasbro people are idiots. ES has absolutely no use except, mabye a little use in Flame Aquario 230ES.
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:09 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Has any testing been done with Thunder Libra as a defense/stamina wheel yet? Confused

No. It hasn't even came out yet. There has been testing about Infinity Libra though.
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:10 PM)GaleForce Wrote: The stats don't mean anything. Cyber Pegasus, for example is bad at attack. Hasbro then gives it's metal wheel 5 stars. Hasbro people are idiots. ES has absolutely no use except, mabye a little use in Flame Aquario 230ES.

I totally agree they the tendency to give a part of a beyblade a awful lot of stars. or just mention the opposite properties of the beyblade part.
is the digatal luncher worth bying
what is more of a collectible draciel g or draciel s?
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:02 PM)?uestion Wrote: what is more of a collectible draciel g or draciel s?

Depends on version. Though, I'd say S.
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:25 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Is DS (Defence Sharp) Worth Keeping or selling

Sell it, it is not useful in any competitive combo.
Would the Bottom JB be better than B as a replacement for WB as a Defence bottom? ( just got it today)
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:35 PM)wolfking44 Wrote: is the digatal luncher worth bying

Use the Purchase Consultation topic, or try reading Beywiki ...

Jacksonian Wrote:The "Libra metal wheel" was banned until the re-opening of the WBO.

There is no such thing as a Libra Metal Wheel. There is a Libra Wheel, and a Libra Clear Wheel.