Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Where cam i get old beys for a good pryce?
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:02 AM)Leone 081398 Wrote: Where cam i get old beys for a good pryce?

Read the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
Can you confirm The "WBBA" Group on facebook?
what is the total beypointer codes points ,8100pts. that's how much i got

is that right?
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:32 AM)CyberPegasus199 Wrote: Can you confirm The "WBBA" Group on facebook?

The only thing I can confirm is the official Beyblade page on Facebook ...

the hunter Wrote:what is the total beypointer codes points ,8100pts. that's how much i got

is that right?

You can get 99 999 points, so who cares ...
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:33 AM)the hunter Wrote: what is the total beypointer codes points ,8100pts. that's how much i got

is that right?

You can get up to 9999 points, so you need to earn 1899 without beypoints cards.
I just read the rulebook but this wasn't there or I missed it. What's the official weight limit for WBO tournaments on MFB?

P.S. You might want to update the Left launcher and Beylauncher L as being legal with L Drago, LL Drago, Meteo L Drago, and Gravity Perseus...
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I just read the rulebook but this wasn't there or I missed it. What's the official weight limit for WBO tournaments on MFB?

P.S. You might want to update the Left launcher and Beylauncher L as being legal with L Drago, LL Drago, Meteo L Drago, and Gravity Perseus...

If you did not see anything, then obviously there is none with us ...

It is written "for instance". We do not need to write each Beyblade and update everytime a new left-spin Beyblade comes out.
(Mar. 21, 2011  12:22 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: Would the Bottom JB be better than B as a replacement for WB as a Defence bottom? ( just got it today)
JB is terrible. Stay with B, you don't have to replace WB.
What does it mean when my Earth metal wheel has an A4 under it? And also my Burn metal wheel has a 3 under it? Does it specify the molds?
(Mar. 21, 2011  4:01 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: What does it mean when my Earth metal wheel has an A4 under it? And also my Burn metal wheel has a 3 under it? Does it specify the molds?

Most of the time it does not mean anything.
what does the "Moved" next to the thread mean?
(Mar. 21, 2011  4:07 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: what does the "Moved" next to the thread mean?

... What do you think ? This has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby though, so you should not have asked that in this topic.
It means your thread was closed or you put it in the wrong forum.
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6324/15615523.jpg is it legal to to this to my beylauncher?
As long it doesn't change its performance its ok.
where to buy a beyblade in malaysia or australia,melbourne?
i dont want ppl ask me to go to ebay cause i am not us
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:46 AM)ryan124 Wrote: where to buy a beyblade in malaysia or australia,melbourne?

Wrong Thread. This Thread Is For Beyblade Related Questions Not For Purchases.
Toy'R'Us, Metro, Tesco and more. There are alot of items sold there, they could have tournaments over there in the stores too.

EDIT: Beaten and wrong thread too.
X1: Electric told me to come here
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:46 AM)ryan124 Wrote: where to buy a beyblade in malaysia or australia,melbourne?

I think this is the wrong place to ask but anyways search up on google toy shop au and you will just have to keep searching. I use Anime-Oz or Toyshop Online.
Is the rev up launcher legal in tournaments??
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:27 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Is the rev up launcher legal in tournaments??
Yep, as long as you didn't modify it.
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:53 AM)ryan124 Wrote: X1: Electric told me to come here

I didn't tell you, I told you this was the place for small questions, and I answered that question on you're thread.