Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is 230 a good track for stamina? I though it would be bad since low attack types can easily hit the track and topple the bey over...
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:43 AM)blader200000 Wrote: is 230 a good track for stamina? I though it would be bad since low attack types can easily hit the track and topple the bey over...

... you're kidding, right? 230 destroys low track attack beys. This is because there isn't any metal to metal contact, which means there won't be any recoil to send your bey flying.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:43 AM)blader200000 Wrote: is 230 a good track for stamina? I though it would be bad since low attack types can easily hit the track and topple the bey over...
Yes, but it's outclassed by 85, 90 and AD145.
P.S. 230 doesn't topple over when hit; plastic absorbs hits better than metal.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:46 AM)Hero Wrote:

... you're kidding, right? 230 destroys low track attack beys. This is because there isn't any metal to metal contact, which means there won't be any recoil to send your bey flying.

Thanks so much =) I'll keep that in mind next time.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:49 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Yes, but it's outclassed by 85, 90 and AD145.

Learn your facts. 230 defeats 85/90 based stamina combos with ease.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:51 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:49 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Yes, but it's outclassed by 85, 90 and AD145.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Towe...nsistently
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:02 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:51 AM)Hero Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Towe...nsistently

Sorry, I was following these results.
My one question why did they make the Wind,Mad,Clay,etc. if they never released them?
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:10 AM)Aquarius Blader Wrote: My one question why did they make the Wind,Mad,Clay,etc. if they never released them?
They did... (RBLV1, RBLV2, etc.)
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:10 AM)Aquarius Blader Wrote: My one question why did they make the Wind,Mad,Clay,etc. if they never released them?

They did release them in MFB Light Boosters.
Hmmm... I never knew that I only have Mad Leone and it is way 2 light so it sucks!
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:16 AM)Aquarius Blader Wrote: Hmmm... I never knew that I only have Mad Leone and it is way 2 light so it sucks!

The "light" beyblades aren't legal in official play.
Ok my 2nd question Draciel has a great base but a horrible attack ring especially in Draciel G.Should I just put it on MS Driger?
If they aren't legal why make them?
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:19 AM)Aquarius Blader Wrote: Ok my 2nd question Draciel has a great base but a horrible attack ring especially in Draciel G.Should I just put it on MS Driger?
If they aren't legal why make them?

I cannot give you an appropriate answer because that would require me to understand the inner workings of Takara Tomy.
But can you use the parts off a "light" beyblade in a WBO tourney?
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:39 AM)GaleForce Wrote: But can you use the parts off a "light" beyblade in a WBO tourney?

If you mean the Face, Track and Bottom, of course you can, as long as you have a real Wheel or Metal Wheel.

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:55 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Is there a place where we can post complaints about sellers/traders here so that other users don't have to go through what we went through? I just want to be able to save someone the time/money. Obviously it's not someone like dimsum2u or another very reputable/nice seller, but a lesser known user. Just want to make people aware of my own experience so they don't have a similar one.

That does not really relate to the Beyblade hobby itself. However, I would just post in their "Selling" topic.
You can't use Clay, Wind, Mad, etc. (Metal Wheels of the beys are illegal)
^^ I know that. I just wanted to know the other parts.

Thanks Kai-V for the info. I have like, 4 plastic MFBs that I'm afraid to use because I didn't know that... XD
There's this really irritating thing that usually happens when I try to tighten my 100 track. when a bolt gets to the bottom it makes a "klak" like noise and the facebolt jumps up to the top again. and because I can't tighten it all the way, the clear wheel rattles a bit when I launch it. Any Idea why this could be?

And it is a REAL beyblade. it's hasbro licensed.
I have a friend that is a hasbro buyer and that happens to him. Have you done anything to damage it?
(Mar. 20, 2011  6:32 AM)Slee Wrote: There's this really irritating thing that usually happens when I try to tighten my 100 track. when a bolt gets to the bottom it makes a "klak" like noise and the facebolt jumps up to the top again. and because I can't tighten it all the way, the clear wheel rattles a bit when I launch it. Any Idea why this could be?

there are 2 possible theories:

1.the thing that holds the track when its screwed is worned down
2.there is a crack in the middle.

i also had that problem,and i dont care about that rattling stuff.and the reason it got broken is that your over tightening it .
(Mar. 20, 2011  6:37 AM)GaleForce Wrote: I have a friend that is a hasbro buyer and that happens to him. Have you done anything to damage it?

Nope, nothing at all. Just seems to do it no matter what face bolt I put in. It's really weird. Maybe the hasbro 100 track has some issues if it's not just me that has that problem.
My friend has 145... Hasbro isn't really that good. have you tried it with a different 100 track or another facebolt?
(Mar. 20, 2011  6:47 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  6:32 AM)Slee Wrote: There's this really irritating thing that usually happens when I try to tighten my 100 track. when a bolt gets to the bottom it makes a "klak" like noise and the facebolt jumps up to the top again. and because I can't tighten it all the way, the clear wheel rattles a bit when I launch it. Any Idea why this could be?

there are 2 possible theories:

1.the thing that holds the track when its screwed is worned down
2.there is a crack in the middle.

i also had that problem,and i dont care about that rattling stuff.and the reason it got broken is that your over tightening it .
I think it's reason one, but I haven't used it that much. the screw tightening space is more wider than the other tracks I have. Let's go with that.
I'm trying to organize an event in the UAE.
I was wondering if anybody knew anything about this fence/guard?
Any info will help.
Official fence

Also I was wondering if this stadium is available to buy or is it custom made?
Video of large stadium

Note: if this isn't the right place to ask, please tell me where.
I'm still new to this forum.