230 Track Discussion

***MORE TESTING WILL BE ADDED OF 230 DEFENCE TESTING AGAINST OTHER ATTACK COMBINATIONS, STAMINA TRACK TESTING AND 230 BEING USED AS AN ATTACK TYPE***

From the results that I’ve gathered so far 230 definitely is top tier potential.

Stamina Track Height Testing: (Click to View)

I’ve only had enough time to test a few tracks out but 230 nullifies the use of LTSC which are beaten comprehensively against 230. With 230 now in the picture the focus will shift back to the 145 track height range since mid heights like CH120, T125, D125 and 125 aren't dominant over their 145 track counterparts. When battling a combo taller then 120 the 230 combo would be struck directly underneath the attack wheel which would either do one of two things, it would strike the 230 combo off balance and would allow the opponent to continue it’s onslaught of forcing 230 off balance and allow the lower track height combination to win the match or because of 230’s height 230 would strike the opponent on the top of their attack wheel causing them to off balance and KO quickly. Of which one of the two scenarios occurs is based on the current spin rate and balance of the two opposing Beyblades at the time of contact.

WB Defence Combo Results: (Click to View)

Even though this defence combo was using WB it’s still achieving a reasonable win rate, though against MF Gravity Perseus 90RF the 230 track seemed to struggle a little though only when using a WB bottom. The hits that Gravity produced seemed to hit 230 about mid way on the track causing it some discomfort which allowed Gravity to gain a few easy KO’s.

RS Defence Combo Results: (Click to View)

These are the most interesting of all the results, 230’s potential to outclass even GB145 in pure defensive prowess. I haven’t had the chance to test out against MF Pegasus 145RF a taller track height combo but the results from anything smaller then the 125 height so far indicate that when 230 is coupled with RS it becomes an unmovable object. Due to the cylindrical shape of 230 which also allows the wheel which it’s coupled with to protrude over an opponent causing a low track RF based attack combo to immensely struggle against the shape of 230. Even if a low track RF attack combo were to achieve a perfect flower pattern the attacks would either just miss the 230 defence combo or strike it in an area along the track that doesn’t produce any recoil, 230 is really a marvel.

Comparison of Defence Testing Results: (Click to View)

It’s only early days yet in regards to testing 230 but the signs of it becoming a potential top tier defensive track and to a lesser extent a top tier stamina track are certainly there. 230 has completely nullified the use of lower track RF attack combos and lower track stamina combos with neither of the two categories achieving anything higher then a 30% win rate against 230 and even Earth Bull 85WD a combo which achieves a 100 - 90% win rate against every other stamina track available recorded a miserable 0% win rate. More testing needs to conducted by other members but this is definitely a must buy track.

**EDIT**

230 Attack Combo Results: (Click to View)

Attempted Wobbler Combination Results: (Click to View)
-----------------

OTHER MEMBERS TESTING:

Megablaster's Testing: (Click to View)
Very nice results Fyuuor. Told ya you were gonna have fun with this one ha. This is now on the top of my Christmas List, I'm really hoping for this now.
nice results. hope it has good attack. hpe u test with ad145
Earth Bull 100WD is so dominant against other combos, and sucks so bad against 230.
Awesome.
Awesome....
Man I hate how 230 looks.
it look lika an oversized lego piece..........
Very glad to see this. The __Earth 100WD winning didn't make sense to me. The physics is there for precision to out do it. I guess it's just matter of going higher. Little surprised about it being so defensive, but I suppose it cannot strike at the center of gravity and it was always going to have that wobble potential to strike downward.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Earth Bull 100WD is so dominant against other combos, and sucks so bad against 230.
Awesome.

I had a feeling that you'll like these results Pinching_eyes_2

(Dec. 01, 2010  1:30 AM)Train Wrote: Very glad to see this. The __Earth 100WD winning didn't make sense to me. The physics is there for precision to out do it. I guess it's just matter of going higher. Little surprised about it being so defensive, but I suppose it cannot strike at the center of gravity and it was always going to have that wobble potential to strike downward.

At first I was a little surprised by the fact that LSTC's had such an incredibly low win rate but from watching 230 VS a LSTC in battle the main contact point for the LSTC was around mid way on the 230 track. From having such an odd contact point the metal wheel from the LSTC was directly touching 230's track through out the enitire match causing it to lose spin at a much greater rate where as 230's wheel remained untouched allowing 230 to maintain a higher spin rate through out the battle.
Nice testing Fyuuor.
Earth Bull 85/100WD completely died. :L

I guess it's good to be tall after all.

Probably will get this soon.
Very nice results. I've been waiting for 230 tests. It Is interesting like mcfrown said, that low track stamina combos are winning over 145 height stamina beys. But against 230, it was almost... Opposite.
These are very interesting tests.
The biggest advantage 230 has is the lack of Metal on Metal contact.
WOW! i never thought they would make anything higher profile than the 145 track. does anyone know what beyblade this will come with?
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:38 AM)nightpegasus231 Wrote: WOW! i never thought they would make anything higher profile than the 145 track. does anyone know what beyblade this will come with?

Flame Byxis 230WD
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: The biggest advantage 230 has is the lack of Metal on Metal contact.

But that also might affect its attack capabilities in a negative way.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:40 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:38 AM)nightpegasus231 Wrote: WOW! i never thought they would make anything higher profile than the 145 track. does anyone know what beyblade this will come with?

Flame Byxis 230WD

AWSOME! Does anyone know when this bey will be out in stores?
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: The biggest advantage 230 has is the lack of Metal on Metal contact.

why would you want to attack with 230
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:42 AM)nightpegasus231 Wrote:

Flame Byxis 230WD

Flame Bxis 230WD won't be in stores in the US for quite some time. For further information on this Beyblade you can take a look at the 'Flame Byxis 230WD' topic in the Beyblade General Forum.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:47 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:42 AM)nightpegasus231 Wrote:

Flame Byxis 230WD

Flame Bxis 230WD won't be in stores in the US for quite some time. For further information on this Beyblade you can take a look at the 'Flame Byxis 230WD' topic in the Beyblade General Forum.

Thank you Fyuuor!
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

why would you want to attack with 230

Ahah, I didn't say I wanted to. Fyuuor wrote that he will be testing it's attack capabilities, and the plastic-on-metal contact might affect those tests.
Well considering every defense type is at 145 height, it's quite probable that contact will be made.
Attacking with 230 hahah­. BigSis becomes imposing.

The results posted here are not really surprising. It was clear from videos posted in the Flame Byxis topic that it was at a high disadvantage only when Tracks were around 145. Otherwise, it almost always won.
I still can't believe they made this Track, but interesting results, nevertheless!

I'd like to see more comprehensive testing against Stamina customs on 125-Height and 145-Height Tracks so we can get a more accurate reading.
Ohhai Fyuuor, thanks for all the results Grin
Could you try this with MF Pegasis and RS please (MF Peg 230RS)? If you know what I'm getting at Wink
Cool. 230 will have a higher winning rate when facing short blades.
But 230 is quite easily to be cracked,as it is hallow inside isn't it?
(Dec. 01, 2010  8:35 AM)Jerf Wrote: Ohhai Fyuuor, thanks for all the results Grin
Could you try this with MF Pegasis and RS please (MF Peg 230RS)? If you know what I'm getting at Wink

I tried it out against MF Gravity Perseus and it didn't fair to well.

MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode, Right Spin) D125RF VS MF Pegasus 230RS
9 - 1: Pegasus's win rate 10%

Would you like me to try out anything else?

(Dec. 01, 2010  12:02 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Cool. 230 will have a higher winning rate when facing short blades.
But 230 is quite easily to be cracked,as it is hallow inside isn't it?

I'm a little concerned about cracking due to 230 taking the brunt of the force from attacks directly on the track though the track is only hollow to a certain extent. 230 is divided into two parts with the bottom being solid for 2/3's of the track with the top half being hollowed. The bottom is reinforced to an extent as the outside casing of the track is smooth but from the tracks mid point six cylinders extend from the track with four of the six cylinders being filled in with the other two being hollow.

230 should be fine but I'm just a little concerned about excessive use.

-----------------------------------

I've edited the OP with a few extra battles of 230 being used as a defensive track against Lightning L Drago CH120 and 145, Pegasus 145RF and Vulcan Horuseus 85RF. I'll be updating with more tests tomorrow with more track height testing of the 145 and 125 height range while I'll be adding some attack testing tomorrow with hopefully some attempts at a wobbler combination. Any suggestions? I was thinking Flame 230WB/B maybe even MS or ES?