230 Track Discussion

i can do battles against MLD if no1 else is
I don't have time to do comprehensive testing right now, but you guys should try out 230 when paired with CS. The height of CS is of course taller than WD, SD, etc. and thus in combination with 230 allows what Stamina is does posses to overcome that of even 145-height Stamina customs with WD/SD. And, don't forget, 230 and CS are also quite good for Defense. This is a powerful Stamina/Defense hybrid.

I used MF-L Earth Bull 230CS today en route to winning the Secret Toronto Tournament and it did very well.
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:12 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't have time to do comprehensive testing right now, but you guys should try out 230 when paired with CS. The height of CS is of course taller than WD, SD, etc. and thus in combination with 230 allows what Stamina is does posses to overcome that of even 145-height Stamina customs with WD/SD. And, don't forget, 230 and CS are also quite good for Defense. This is a powerful Stamina/Defense hybrid.

I used MF-L Earth Bull 230CS today en route to winning the Secret Toronto Tournament and it did very well.

That was one of my initial thoughts of when I first heard of the 230 track, pairing it with a CS tip due to the extra added height as the majority of Stamina combinations use either an SD or WD which provides the 230 custom with added height above traditional 145 opponents while having Stamina qualities that rival an SD or WD tip. Though it must be said that I haven't had the chance to test 230CS.

Congratulations on the victory Kei!
230 is an amazing track, it's definitely Top Tier Stamina and Defence potential..
Can somebody try MF Lightning L drago D125RF vs MF Earth (mold 2) Eagle 230wd, cs ,rs and rsf
will they ever make a ch230
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:19 PM)vamasco Wrote: Perhaps the only thing that can hit a Beys metal wheel with the track 230 is a bey with M145Q ?
Great testing , 230 might be the best defenseve and stamina track available , yet.
Nope,tests show that a 145 attack combo or 145 stamina combo may upper it.
M145Q combo is deadly to 230 track, but it is too risky because it jumps everywhere because it does not have a pattern.
No one has any evidence to show M145Q succeeds against 230.
Maybe bluezee's combo?
That is M145WD.
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No one has any evidence to show M145Q succeeds against 230.

I tried it before.When M145Q jumps,
the 230 track combo was being uppered and loses it balance.
however M145Q can't outlast 230.
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:59 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No one has any evidence to show M145Q succeeds against 230.

I tried it before.When M145Q jumps,
the 230 track combo was being uppered and loses it balance.
however M145Q can't outlast 230.

When he says "evidence", he means real test results.
just hope the track doesn't break easily against attack types. metal on plastic contact might do some damage. good testing.
I am pretty sure this track is not flimsy..
stevebak wrote ...
hey guys,
I saw this video of MF Earth Bull 230RS vs MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF.
It seemed that that the 230 track totally neutralized Vulcan.
My question is: Is this bey now the king of the current game system?
here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeODBko0s...re=related
I already answered your question.
(Feb. 03, 2011  9:51 PM)Dan Wrote: I already answered your question.
yes I saw it now, my bad but thanx again
what do you think about a left-spin MF gravity perseus 230WD combo.
does it have potential.
if you can but bull on gravity, can you try it left-spin?
No, you cannot. Gravity and Perseus are exclusive to eachother.
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:46 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: No, you cannot. Gravity and Perseus are exclusive to eachother.

i knew it, but what do you think of a left-spin MF Gravity Perseus 230WD stamina defense combo? because it is left-spin it can probably resist to low and mid hight attacking beys, and the longer the batlle continues the left-spin should cous less recoil right?
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:25 PM)stevebak Wrote: i knew it, but what do you think of a left-spin MF Gravity Perseus 230WD stamina defense combo? because it is left-spin it can probably resist to low and mid hight attacking beys, and the longer the batlle continues the left-spin should cous less recoil right?

MF-L Earth Bull 230CS is better; WD gets knocked around much too easily. I have been meaning to test that Gravity Perseus combo with MF-H and CS, though.
I think basalt kerbecs 230 EWD would be a good wobbufe
Wobbler
Hilarious how you have all the Maximum series bey holders and it says 'Team USA' LOL.
Anyway, there isn't much use in speculation here..
I meant to say I will test it when I get my packages
oh and thanks about my sig its funny because it's true ! lol
when i use mine with the HF/S its great in S mode because hf/s is the tallest bottom ive done some testing and got great results i will post them later on this thread
another thing is that it seems to have trouble with the screw wheel!
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:14 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:25 PM)stevebak Wrote: i knew it, but what do you think of a left-spin MF Gravity Perseus 230WD stamina defense combo? because it is left-spin it can probably resist to low and mid hight attacking beys, and the longer the batlle continues the left-spin should cous less recoil right?

MF-L Earth Bull 230CS is better; WD gets knocked around much too easily. I have been meaning to test that Gravity Perseus combo with MF-H and CS, though.

I am looking forward for your test results.
When do you intend to test it?