230 Track Discussion

Could you please test MF Pegasis 230 RF against MF Earth Bull/Libra GB145 RS? I'm interested in how Pegasis will fare with the extra height.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:10 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Could you please test MF Pegasis 230 RF against MF Earth Bull/Libra GB145 RS? I'm interested in how Pegasis will fare with the extra height.

Yeah no problem. That was actually gonna be one of the attack combos I was gonna test out Pinching_eyes_2
May I request Galaxy Pegasus 230 RF/R2F VS Top Tier defense? There are points on the bottom of Galaxy that look like they could do damage...
Darn guess i'm gonna have to buy this...
Can you do MF galaxy bull 230 RF/R2F/CS vs RS and WB defence combo?
Just want to see if galaxy has some force smash potential

EDIT:
Just saw okiblaze post xD.I m sorry,next time I ll read before posting
Can you try out Pisces 230WD against Earth Bull 145WD, MF Pisces 230WB v. MF Pegasis 145RF, MF Pisces 230RS/RSF v. MF Pegasis 145RF and Pisces 230RF v. Earth Bull GB145WB/RS/RSF?

Sorry for the requests.
this seems quite promising. probably gonna be a top tier combo comng up soon
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:05 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Any suggestions? I was thinking Flame 230WB/B maybe even MS or ES?

(MF) Flame Bull 230 S/MS/ES
Hm, I think seeing it on HF/S (S mode) would be more interesting
(Dec. 01, 2010  11:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:05 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Any suggestions? I was thinking Flame 230WB/B maybe even MS or ES?

(MF) Flame Bull 230 S/MS/ES

I actually always got good results with wobbling from SD but that was at the end. Maybe even BS that never stays up for me.
Glad to see that 230 is doing well in both Stamina and Defense combos.
Thanks for the tests, Fyuuor!

BTW,
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:12 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Earth (Second Mold) Bull T125WD VS Earth (Second Mold) 230WD
4 - 6: 230 track win rate 40%
230's win rate was 60%, not 40%.
Do you think you could do another stamina test with Burn instead of Earth, Fyuuor?
hmmm. 230 is high so if i combine with S then it will have major balance issues, im gonna see what happens
Flame Bull 230S vs. MF Gravity Perseus C145WB
What i used:
MFB Attack Stadium
GP shot first
FB shot last
Beylauncher & Grip for both
Results:
GP Wins by outspin
GP wins by outspin
Draw
GP wins by outspin
FB wins by outspin
GP wins by outspin

I guess 230 is usless with S or any other S series bottom
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:36 AM)Megablaster Wrote: I guess 230 is usless with S or any other S series bottom
... S brings issues to any Beyblade it is paired with, what were you seriously expecting ? Plus, you used an opponent at the exact height we know 230 is vulnerable, 145.
I suggest as a "joke bey" Meteo LDrago 230LF I want to see how long it takes for it to fall down
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:29 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I suggest as a "joke bey" Meteo LDrago 230LF I want to see how long it takes for it to fall down

(Dec. 03, 2010  2:03 AM)REtread Wrote: Dark Wolf 230Q

This is interesting.

Stop.
Don't post combos you think will be bad. That isn't what this thread is for.
This thread is about researching the competitive usage of the 230 track.
could you do Earth Bull 230RSF and MF Gravity Perseus D125RF?
(Dec. 02, 2010  3:17 PM)Diamond Wrote: Glad to see that 230 is doing well in both Stamina and Defense combos.
Thanks for the tests, Fyuuor!

BTW,
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:12 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Earth (Second Mold) Bull T125WD VS Earth (Second Mold) 230WD
4 - 6: 230 track win rate 40%
230's win rate was 60%, not 40%.

Thanks man all fixed Wink

(Dec. 03, 2010  12:36 AM)Megablaster Wrote: hmmm. 230 is high so if i combine with S then it will have major balance issues, im gonna see what happens
Flame Bull 230S vs. MF Gravity Perseus C145WB
What i used:
MFB Attack Stadium
GP shot first
FB shot last
Beylauncher & Grip for both
Results:
GP Wins by outspin
GP wins by outspin
Draw
GP wins by outspin
FB wins by outspin
GP wins by outspin

I guess 230 is usless with S or any other S series bottom

I'll add your results to the OP Wink

(Dec. 01, 2010  4:47 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Can you try out Pisces 230WD against Earth Bull 145WD, MF Pisces 230WB v. MF Pegasis 145RF, MF Pisces 230RS/RSF v. MF Pegasis 145RF and Pisces 230RF v. Earth Bull GB145WB/RS/RSF?

Sorry for the requests.

Sorry man I don't own Pisces, lol.

---------------

I've added some test results of 230 being used as an attack type with the obvious results occurring that 230 is absolutely rubbish for attack purposes along with some attempted combos of a MFB wobbler. I'll add some more track testing soon so we can gain a definitive view of 230's performance against various stamina tracks.
Hey, if i use a S tip for stamina types, what will happen?
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:35 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Hey, if i use a S tip for stamina types, what will happen?
This belongs in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread, not here.
could you try out aries 230D? i don't have any of the parts, but i think it will work well after watching aries battle...
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:27 PM)Nwolf Wrote: could you try out aries 230D? i don't have any of the parts, but i think it will work well after watching aries battle...

I don't have Aries either. For people interested to know which parts I have please visit my YouTube channel as my parts available for requests are listed on the side view pannel Fyuuor's Bey Channel With Collection Lists

(Dec. 03, 2010  6:46 PM)dman12 Wrote: what about earth eagle 230 wb?

If you could kindly check the OP post you would have noticed that I have already conducted a few tests with a WB defence combo though instead of using Aquilla's clear wheel I used Bull's since it offers a customization greater stamina.