Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 28, 2011  4:06 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
Code:
[spoiler] put the text here [/spoiler]

thanks wolborgMS

(Feb. 28, 2011  4:05 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: and, is the l-drago II clear wheel absorb ver. the same as the one you get in the starter?

my avatar is not its the rush red one of the reshuffle set but if thats not what you asked the absorb does come in the starter for meteo l drago Joyful_2
does anyone think the rumor of takara tomy comming to the US and UK is true???
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:10 PM)taz465 Wrote: does anyone think the rumor of takara tomy comming to the US and UK is true???

TAKARA-TOMY has a 'pact' with Hasbro that the latter will be the only one to distribute the Beyblade toyline outside East Asia, so even if that were true, we would still only get things from Hasbro. TOMY is already established in a few locations around the world, notably in Europe, but it is still only Hasbro who can develop Beyblade Metal Fusion outside Asia.
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:10 PM)taz465 Wrote: does anyone think the rumor of takara tomy comming to the US and UK is true???

TAKARA-TOMY has a 'pact' with Hasbro that the latter will be the only one to distribute the Beyblade toyline outside East Asia, so even if that were true, we would still only get things from Hasbro. TOMY is already established in a few locations around the world, notably in Europe, but it is still only Hasbro who can develop Beyblade Metal Fusion outside Asia.

Kai-V do you think TT may come to the UK's Toys'R'Us? as it is in japans Cute
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:42 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Kai-V do you think TT may come to the UK's Toys'R'Us? as it is in japans Cute

Only Hasbro's Beyblades will be in the United Kingdom ...
(Feb. 28, 2011  6:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:42 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Kai-V do you think TT may come to the UK's Toys'R'Us? as it is in japans Cute

ye but hasbros beys are ok it would be nice to have TT also but it aint that big of a problem is you have to have a TT product use ebay
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:05 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: well the string launcher is far more powerfull watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c

he said STRING not bey and is he says string he most likely means hasbros launcher
(Feb. 28, 2011  6:56 PM)demonic raven Wrote:

ye but hasbros beys are ok it would be nice to have TT also but it aint that big of a problem is you have to have a TT product use ebay

yes but it is kinda pricey compared to if you could just walk into a shop
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:02 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

ye and i need a new beylauncher all the time [coz of snapped string,broke prongs etc] it is pricey to pay for new ones and postage price and all
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:09 PM)demonic raven Wrote:

ye and i need a new beylauncher all the time [coz of snapped string,broke prongs etc] it is pricey to pay for new ones and postage price and all

are you rippinng the launcher properly? Chocked_2 but still it is a shame about TT not coming here :\
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:02 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: yes but it is kinda pricey compared to if you could just walk into a shop

Just be patient, almost every Beyblade TAKARA-TOMY releases will be released by Hasbro eventually ... If they were too close to each other, Hasbro would quickly overlap TAKARA-TOMY and have to come up with their own things, which is not necessarily what we want them to do ...
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:14 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:09 PM)demonic raven Wrote:

are you rippinng the launcher properly? Chocked_2 but still it is a shame about TT not coming here :\

im pulling to hard i know that much but the prongs and grip braking are just things that happen sometimes with the beylauncher
wat parts are good from hell kerbecs?
(Feb. 28, 2011  9:21 PM)MEECH Wrote: wat parts are good from hell kerbecs?

all parts are good and very usefull hell for attack/stamina kerbecs for stamina BD145 for defence/stamina and DS for stamina, i need to buy one lol Joyful_2
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:02 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: yes but it is kinda pricey compared to if you could just walk into a shop

Just be patient, almost every Beyblade TAKARA-TOMY releases will be released by Hasbro eventually ... If they were too close to each other, Hasbro would quickly overlap TAKARA-TOMY and have to come up with their own things, which is not necessarily what we want them to do ...

also would beys from WBBA limiteds come like infinity libra and quetzalcoatl?
shame what if quetz did come it would have a 105 and F like hasbro bakushin Pinching_eyes_2
thank u and the funy thing is i ordered 1 b4 i asked this it came 2day lol
hey guys i cant find any info on storm aries on beywiki can someone mabye confirm if it is there or not plz
does anyone know where i can find poison serpant, burn fireblaze
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:39 PM)demonic raven Wrote: hey guys i cant find any info on storm aries on beywiki can someone mabye confirm if it is there or not plz

It is not there because it is not an official release, and all of its parts are bad.

james6653 Wrote:does anyone know where i can find poison serpant, burn fireblaze

Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
hey im curious are there any tournaments held in Huntsville Alabama im an older (not older as in age im only 18 19 this may)blader from back when you could buy beys like Dagoon or Dranzer im a great blader i used to own a special Dragoon that i won alot of battles with it was stolen shortly after they quit sellin beyblades but when metal fusion came out i bought Lightning L Drago and i decided the best way to see if i still got it is to enter a tournament so like i said im askin when and where the next tourny is in Huntsville Alabama can someone help me out please
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='demonic raven' pid='562476' dateline='1298929189']
hey guys i cant find any info on storm aries on beywiki can someone mabye confirm if it is there or not plz

It is not there because it is not an official release, and all of its parts are bad.

ah thats why its not there but i like its fusion wheel and trackStupid

do u know why it is not offical coz my local store sells it in a 2 for 1 thing with dark wolf
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:24 AM)demonic raven Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='demonic raven' pid='562476' dateline='1298929189']

ah thats why its not there but i like its fusion wheel and trackStupid

do u know why it is not offical coz my local store sells it in a 2 for 1 thing with dark wolf

Its a random combo hasbro made to sell in the 2 packs
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:13 AM)loyalty Wrote: how do u add a picture to your signature???

Check out the help docs in the top right corner just below the image, it's the rightmost one. But this q doesn't belong here.
What is the best attack wheel from hasbro out so far?
Lightning is the currently the best.