Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

145 has much better stamina than C145 and some better than DF145
145 is certainly better than C145 because C145 is a defense track, and slightly better than DF145.
EDIT: Beaten
(Feb. 23, 2011  2:55 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Out of these which has the most stamina, 145, DF145 or C145?

C145 has floor scraping problems, and definitely sucks for stamina. DF145... I don't even know why it's still considered top-tier. 145 is great for stamina, The Stamina track metagame is:
DF145<145<AD145<85<230<145<85. Please feel free to correct me.
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:05 PM)Idk Wrote: what beyblades come with the m145 or the q besides s capricorn

Look in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
Im thinking of getting Libra DF145BS, but when I looked on BeyWiki apparently 'Libra' wheel is banned. Pinching_eyes_2

But then I read somewhere that it is only banned if you use a metal facebolt with it. Could somebody clear this up for me?
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:24 PM)Kazemaru Wrote: Im thinking of getting Libra DF145BS, but when I looked on BeyWiki apparently 'Libra' wheel is banned. Pinching_eyes_2

But then I read somewhere that it is only banned if you use a metal facebolt with it. Could somebody clear this up for me?

The Libra Wheel is currently banned under our rules.

Anything else you heard has to do with TAKARA-TOMY's rules, which they have rendered obsolete on their own now anyway.
Whats The Rarest Blade Other Than Mercury Anubis If someone knows Please PM Me
Whats the difference between the 2 modes of gravity perseus ?
Whats the difference between ldrago's 100hf modes?
And when it is counter mode from gravity perseus and when not???
And when upper mode from ldrago and when is it smash mode????

PLEASE someone help (sorry for bad english dont really know how to say this)
Is there a thread for top tier combos or do I just go to the "Build Me A Combo!" thread?
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:35 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Is there a thread for top tier combos or do I just go to the "Build Me A Combo!" thread?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
What Is Better?

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120/100RF or MF Gravity Perseus D125RF? Also What Spin Is Most Preferable For Perseus

Thanks.
What Beyblade do you think i should get next? i only have rock leone and storm pegasus i need ideas Uncertain
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:46 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: What Beyblade do you think i should get next? i only have rock leone and storm pegasus i need ideas Uncertain

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:39 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: What Is Better?

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120/100RF or MF Gravity Perseus D125RF? Also What Spin Is Most Preferable For Perseus

Thanks.

Lightning l drago is currently the best attack wheel
does any1 know which beys r better out of these

meteo l drago
vulcan horseus
divine chimera
sol blaze
bakushun susano
or should i wait for the 4D beys and get 1 of those
(Feb. 23, 2011  7:17 PM)MEECH Wrote: does any1 know which beys r better out of these

meteo l drago
vulcan horseus
divine chimera
sol blaze
bakushun susano
or should i wait for the 4D beys and get 1 of those

use this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863 for that question
Is counter Leone getting released seperately from the game? I saw in on Toywiz in Hasbro packaging but I just wanted to be sure. If it really is getting released seperately, does that mean Hasbro is going to release Cyber Pegasus, and Bakushin Susanow seperatley as well?
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is counter Leone getting released seperately from the game? I saw in on Toywiz in Hasbro packaging but I just wanted to be sure. If it really is getting released seperately, does that mean Hasbro is going to release Cyber Pegasus, and Bakushin Susanow seperatley as well?

Yes.
Cyber Pegasus 105F has been released.
We don't know about Bakushin Susanoo yet (I hope it does...)
When is season 2 of beyblade going to be released by hasbro.
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:19 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is counter Leone getting released seperately from the game? I saw in on Toywiz in Hasbro packaging but I just wanted to be sure. If it really is getting released seperately, does that mean Hasbro is going to release Cyber Pegasus, and Bakushin Susanow seperatley as well?

Yes.

Yeah I know about the BB-01 model but I'm talking about the red colored whell lol
Is there a big difference between Killer Peofowl and Killer Beofowl?
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:30 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is there a big difference between Killer Peofowl and Killer Beofowl?

What there is no such thing as a Killer Peofowl , did you want to ask the diff. btw TT & Sono kong Killer Beofowl
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:21 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:19 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:

Yes.

Yeah I know about the BB-01 model but I'm talking about the red colored whell lol

no, the cyber pegasus and counter leon that will be realesed by hasbro without the game are based off the pre-hws leon and pegasus, they will not release the game ones separately (that includes bakushin susanoo)
(Feb. 23, 2011  9:34 PM)MUB Wrote: What type is flame leone ed145wd

a failed stamina type.
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:21 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: When is season 2 of beyblade going to be released by hasbro.

Sometime in 2011 ,no realese dates.