Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 22, 2011  4:33 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I am not sure where I should ask this question so if mods feel it is in the wrong place, please move my enquiry or link me to the appropriate thread. Thank you.

What parts would be needed to make Mad Cancer 125F? I intend to make Madoka's blade and it has been speculated that this is what it's called on Beyblade Wikia.

Mad ... Cancer ... 125 ... and F ? I think you really need to read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki. It is unbelievable that you would ask what parts are needed to make a certain combination, in Metal Fight Beyblade, where the naming system is incredibly easy to understand ...
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:31 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Hm....What mode is BD145 when its Scarping on the floor(The mode that fits all beys) an wats the name of the mode that can only fit on Hell?
True, normal mode works with all beys, but with such parts it is useless with. Using on wheels like Stamina types is useless.
Wait, is Mad the Light Wheel version of dark?
Where can i get a sw 145 track and is es a goot tip?
(Feb. 22, 2011  6:22 AM)codecell Wrote: Where can i get a sw 145 track and is es a goot tip?

SW can be obtained in Poison Serpent SW145SD. Although SW is a horribly outclassed track. ES is also outclassed by many tips.
You can get an SW 145 from Poison Serpent and an ES isn't any good.
(Feb. 22, 2011  6:22 AM)codecell Wrote: Where can i get a sw 145 track and is es a goot tip?

SW 145 -BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145SD

ES is bad not that good
Flame Cancer 145 ES kills all LTSC'S.
And it also kills Quetz and maybe vulcan.
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, I am not certain I understand your short question, but yes, TAKARA-TOMY just totally erased the rule on the weight limit when it was clear that Basalt Horogium was over it and was going to be released soon.

...the Beyblade game has a Weight Limit? There were ACTUALLY restrictions made for the game itself by the game creators (in this case, the WBBA I think?)?
Yup,
47 Grams was the weight limit.
So does this mean that BB-18 Libra is allowed once again ??? or still it wont allow it as it still has breaking issues ?
(Feb. 22, 2011  8:29 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Yup,
47 Grams was the weight limit.

How would you even know how much weight it was? You'd probably need those precise gram calculators.......right?

Where do you even buy those now...
WBO has banned it because it dominates the metagame.

Otherwise, even with the 47g limit, you could use Libra with a track which has a weight of 2g as the Libra wheel weighs 43g, face is 1g, and most bottoms are around 1g so that is 45g without the track.
It's soon to be unbanned as Basalt now dominates the game though.
Basalt Kerbex 230 CS pwns All types Except for Basalt kerbex ad145 wd
So is Basalt gonna end up getting banned now?
(Feb. 22, 2011  8:52 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So is Basalt gonna end up getting banned now?

Basalt isn't perfectly round like Libra. Plus it's weight is'nt distributed very well. So it probably won't.
Oh yeah. Isn't it because Basalt has a small cut-out piece like shown in a video someone posted? And someone evened out the weight and let it spin for 9 minutes by putting something in the empty cut-out pocket?
Quote:1. Place the winder in a sink or any contain filled with hot water. Not much is needed, just make sure the water only just covers the winder.
2. Leave it there for around 3-4 minutes.
3. Take it out and straighten it, or you can hold it in a straight position for the next step.
4. Run the winder under cold water while it's straight. Do this for about 30 seconds-1 minute.
5. If the winder is not straight, repeat the process.

Is this true?
I tried the hot water one but my Ripcord didn't got straightened.
when I try to make my beybattle thing, I have to write my mission, but after I have done that, I press create my profile, and then an error comes, what am I doing wrong?
help!!
(Feb. 22, 2011  9:38 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: I tried the hot water one but my Ripcord didn't got straightened.

The Water Has To Be 40 To 60 Degrees Hot.
Yes,however,its better to change Leone to Bull