Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What's Hasbros best MFB stadium? Ive seen that they have a few new ones, and yes I know I should get a TT Attack Stadium but I don't have access to that right now.
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:18 AM)Omega12 Wrote: That would depend what you want it to do.
Balance for the tournaments coming up this summer.
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:32 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: What's Hasbros best MFB stadium? Ive seen that they have a few new ones, and yes I know I should get a TT Attack Stadium but I don't have access to that right now.
Currently, hasbro's best stadium is the max stampede. Next would be lightning force.
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:54 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:32 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: What's Hasbros best MFB stadium? Ive seen that they have a few new ones, and yes I know I should get a TT Attack Stadium but I don't have access to that right now.
Currently, hasbro's best stadium is the max stampede. Next would be lightning force.

Has anyone tested Burning Firestrike?
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:34 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Has anyone tested Burning Firestrike?

Burning Firestrike has a few engraved lines from what I remember, so that would ruin the Beyblades' performance.
Do the RCs of Dragoon MS and MSUV (And Jirayai MS I beleive, basically all the HMS Rubber bottoms) wear down easy?

Like, how long can you go with it not sucking XD
What is the material/thickness of the Takara Tomy Standard Stadium? In comparison with Hasbro
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:27 AM)iVirgo Wrote: What is the material/thickness of the Takara Tomy Standard Stadium? In comparison with Hasbro

what takara tomy stadium? its just made of hard plasic, i dont know the exact thikness as such but it is very robust and it isnt easy for a bey to make a dent, well not for me atleast. is isnt flimsy
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:41 AM)Mind Crush! Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:27 AM)iVirgo Wrote: What is the material/thickness of the Takara Tomy Standard Stadium? In comparison with Hasbro

what takara tomy stadium? its just made of hard plasic, i dont know the exact thikness as such but it is very robust and it isnt easy for a bey to make a dent, well not for me atleast. is isnt flimsy

My stadium has tiny dot-like dents from launching with MS tips, and the dents are permanent. So be careful.
What is a Destabilizer-type bey? can u give me a example of a battle and the bey?
Which HMS beyblade is better? Advance Averazer, Advance Guardian, or Sea Dragon?
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:50 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: What is a Destabilizer-type bey? can u give me a example of a battle and the bey?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Destabilisers

And some tests:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...Drago-90WF
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Flam...ncer-100SF
Flame cancer 100 sf is a destabliser here's a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e3R2fcxqJI
Hey guys,
As you know I live in Singapore. Well I was making my way to a store called 'mini toons' (a shop which sells beyblades which are real). And I looked at one of the second generation bey's (galaxy pegasus) and I noticed there was no beypoint card commercial on the left side of the box. My question is does it come with the beypoint card or has it been taken off since it has no use in Singapore?

Please reply fast as you always do.

Thanks,
NBEYBLADEMANIAC
Yes beypoint cards are only available for japan
what does a beypoint card do?
do you know a good customization with earth eagle,basalt horogium and storm pegasus?
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:17 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:10 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: what is a beypoint card and what is it for ?

a beypoint card is something similar to the beypointer. it is a plastic card that keeps track of how many beypoints you have. It is only usable in the beyblade arcade machine version 2 ( Bey Ta 2 i think) and you place it into a slot in the machine and it puts the points onto the card. People who had a beypointer before can transfer their points from the pointer to the card by connecting both into machine. it is really useless for people who have no connection to one of these machines therefor is really useless to have.

(Feb. 09, 2011  12:28 PM)xDarkx666x Wrote: what does a beypoint card do?
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:41 PM)rockleone333 Wrote: do you know a good customization with earth eagle,basalt horogium and storm pegasus?

This is a better place to ask: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...#pid541269
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:28 PM)xDarkx666x Wrote: what does a beypoint card do?

It currently replaces the BeyPointer.
I am an attack type blader. In other words, I use an offensive blading style. But I am completely unsure about which beyblade to get. Which one?
look at the thread "what to buy in MFB" and "purchase consultant" for that question
I was wondering about the MF-H (Metal face V2 set) what the MF-F MF-L MF-H and so forth mean i know its the way but can you tell me for each one what core and hex plate they each use thanks
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:34 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I was wondering about the MF-H (Metal face V2 set) what the MF-F MF-L MF-H and so forth mean i know its the way but can you tell me for each one what core and hex plate they each use thanks

MF-F Is metal face feather, Plastic core+ plastic hex
MF-H is MEtal face heavy, Metal core + metal hex

Those are the only two I know.
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:40 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:34 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I was wondering about the MF-H (Metal face V2 set) what the MF-F MF-L MF-H and so forth mean i know its the way but can you tell me for each one what core and hex plate they each use thanks

MF-F Is metal face feather, Plastic core+ plastic hex
MF-H is MEtal face heavy, Metal core + metal hex

Those are the only two I know.

kk im going to do a liitle research on the other two combos