Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Years, I know a member who had his since 2008. His name is..Kei
Are Advance Gaurdian and Advance Eterner good beys? Cause I found them on a website, both Guardian and Eterner is £15.27, can someone tell me how much that costs and I'm thinking of getting them since I'm trying to buy available HMS beys.. Also theres less than 10 in stock.
Hi guys,

I have some questions about the beypointer. Anyway, I have a digital power launcher (l drago version) and a beypointer. I was wondering if I could transfer points between them and how does the transfer work? Do we have to connect them together or does it work wireless?

Thanks,

N Beyblade Maniac
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have got my ultimate combo: Earth Serpent SW145WD (spin track is in attack mode) if you want info on this ultimate bey pm me. And please check out my translation post of the Beyblade Metal Fight Vulcan Horseus psp game in the video games section I need some people.
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:22 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hi guys,

I have some questions about the beypointer. Anyway, I have a digital power launcher (l drago version) and a beypointer. I was wondering if I could transfer points between them and how does the transfer work? Do we have to connect them together or does it work wireless?

Thanks,

N Beyblade Maniac

You can transfer points. It works when you connect them together Grin
Does anyone know what "Held on hand" means? I just checked my Tracking number today. I'm seriously impatient when it comes to Vulcan Horuseus :V.
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:41 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Are Advance Gaurdian and Advance Eterner good beys? Cause I found them on a website, both Guardian and Eterner is £15.27, can someone tell me how much that costs and I'm thinking of getting them since I'm trying to buy available HMS beys.. Also theres less than 10 in stock.
Just read their respective Beywiki article:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...e_Guardian
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ce_Eterner

Just use xe.com to convert the currency(?).
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:13 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: the blue mark is just from the pegasis icon in the middle of the stadium, its because the paint from the pegasis icon sticks on to a beys bottom. but its nothing to worry about, its normal.

What ? The Pegasis sticker is below the play area, so Beyblades are not hindered by it at all.

My opinion is that you might have been using a blue Hasbro stadium before, and some of your tips are covered with paint from it.

masterchild Wrote:What will be the bb-109 (random booster 7) beys?? Does somebody know?
If it was known, the information would obviously already be posted.
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:41 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Are Advance Gaurdian and Advance Eterner good beys? Cause I found them on a website, both Guardian and Eterner is £15.27, can someone tell me how much that costs and I'm thinking of getting them since I'm trying to buy available HMS beys.. Also theres less than 10 in stock.

As you said you want to buy available HMS Beys , if this helps , you can get Phantom Fox MS & some other ones each for $15 from a seller here on wbo named bwxd [ bwx-d ] , he is really a good seller

i hope i helped you in some way , also get Draciel MS ,Driger MS & Gia Dragoon MS From Dimsum2u or Ebay , these are really cheap
Why do people use the defense series for defense and balance types when it is a stamina tip? (Sorry, I am new here, if there is something wrong with this post please just delete it or leave some kind of message, anything but a warn)
(Feb. 07, 2011  7:20 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Why do people use the defense series for defense and balance types when it is a stamina tip? (Sorry, I am new here, if there is something wrong with this post please just delete it or leave some kind of message, anything but a warn)

It's just a marketing strategy. People do use it for Stamina.
. Are the BB Metal Fusion Beys on par with there Metal Fight Counter Parts ?
rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:29 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:22 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hi guys,

Thanks,

N Beyblade Maniac

You can transfer points. It works when you connect them together Grin
Tongue_out_wink they can only be connected u cant do it wierlessly thats olny in the shows
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:07 PM)Beyblademan95 Wrote: rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

add more content to your post or it is spam

edit:NVM you did while i was posting this
Has anyone seen Hyper aquario in stores yet? I heard someone on here got one and did some tests with it.
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:03 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  8:58 AM)Tark Wrote: What new Legend Beyblades are good, Like Fury Capricorn, Cyber Pegasus, Etc.

Actually none of them are good.... I just hope the new Legend Beys coming out will be better.....

Really? None of them? I guess I'll hold off on getting some.
Another question. Which weights more a Metal Face, or a Metal Face Heavy.
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:16 PM)Tark Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  8:58 AM)Tark Wrote: What new Legend Beyblades are good, Like Fury Capricorn, Cyber Pegasus, Etc.

Actually none of them are good.... I just hope the new Legend Beys coming out will be better.....

IIRC Midnight and Night and Torch are goof if you a have a metal face so as to weigh them down.
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:16 PM)Tark Wrote:

IIRC Midnight and Night and Torch are goof if you a have a metal face so as to weigh them down.
I have some questions:
What is a destabilizer?
How it performs?
What is a good combo for a destabilizer?
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:33 PM)Brielyranger Wrote: I have some questions:
What is a destabilizer?
How it performs?

look at the destabilizer thread in the advance forum
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:33 PM)Brielyranger Wrote: I have some questions:
What is a destabilizer?
How it performs?

A destabilizer is a beyblade combo that destabilizes pure stamina and defense types.
Destabilizers have mixed parts between all categories.(basically a balance type that beats stamina and defense types.) A destabilized beyblade, is one that has lost balance.
EDIT- Didn't know lord Wolfblade already posted. Sorry
(Feb. 07, 2011  8:34 PM)Tepig Wrote: . Are the BB Metal Fusion Beys on par with there Metal Fight Counter Parts ?

Would anyone like to answer my question ?
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:47 PM)Tepig Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  8:34 PM)Tepig Wrote: . Are the BB Metal Fusion Beys on par with there Metal Fight Counter Parts ?

they are the same thing (same parts and beys, just a different name), but metal fight is ahead by a year or 2 <- is that what you wanted to know?
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:20 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Another question. Which weights more a Metal Face, or a Metal Face Heavy.

A Metal Face Heavy weighs more by 0.6 grams
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:49 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:47 PM)Tepig Wrote:

they are the same thing (same parts and beys, just a different name), but metal fight is ahead by a year or 2 <- is that what you wanted to know?

Yes That is it, Thank you
im new and i am wondering about rock aries.
(Feb. 07, 2011  10:19 PM)gmusg1 Wrote: im new and i am wondering about rock aries.

... Rock Aries is Rock Aries ...

Seriously, that is not even a question. Go read the article on Clay Aries or something ...