Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I have a Ray Unicorno D125CS, and Im thinking of getting a Metal Face. Would it be good on my Ray Unicorno or would it weigh it down too much?
It is good on attack types so yes it would
It doesn't really need one though.
Do defence types actually work? My Storm and Galaxy Pegasis DESTROY my Gravity Perseus in a PTW (with my not so great sliding shoot attempts).
Seriously, I've now got a cut in the side of my stadium.
Launchers used:
Illegal HMS launcher for Perseus (which is actually more powerful than the string launcher, it seems).
hasbro light launcher with TT rip chord + launcher grip for Pegasis.
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:27 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Do defence types actually work? My Storm and Galaxy Pegasis DESTROY my Gravity Perseus in a PTW (with my not so great sliding shoot attempts).
Launchers used:
Illegal HMS launcher for Perseus (which is actually more powerful than the string launcher, it seems).

... Come back to us when you are actually using legal things.
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:27 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Do defence types actually work? My Storm and Galaxy Pegasis DESTROY my Gravity Perseus in a PTW (with my not so great sliding shoot attempts).
Launchers used:

Seriously? I just wanna say that first of all you should provide some results and then ask questions. "ILLEGAL" ???? Dude please don;t use those things. If you have a Gravity Perseus you have BeyLauncher LR. Or just depends...

EDIT: Just realized that Kai-V answered the question.
How long does RF/RF2/LRF last before wearing down.
I'd say at least a month if you don't abuse it. Maybe 3?
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:37 PM)evil l-drago Wrote: how do you git ponts

On a Beypointer or the WBO? If it's the latter, that question belongs here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...#pid539049
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:37 PM)evil l-drago Wrote: how do you git ponts

http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules

CyberDranzer Wrote:How long does RF/RF2/LRF last before wearing down.
It wears down everytime you use it ...
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Come back to us when you are actually using legal things.

I'll get some decent test results for you tomorrow.
Although, the 'illegal' launcher, being more powerful (for me) than any of the MF launchers kinda gave perseus an advantage..so I expect similar results.

(Feb. 07, 2011  11:33 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Seriously? I just wanna say that first of all you should provide some results and then ask questions. "ILLEGAL" ???? Dude please don;t use those things. If you have a Gravity Perseus you have BeyLauncher LR. Or just depends...

See above regarding test results.

By illegal, I just mean I put the MF prongs onto the HMS launcher. It's not even a waste of anything, I can easily put things back together.

Beylauncher LR is...HORRIBLE. Broke after 2 or 3 uses. And almost straight away again after 'fixing' it.
You are probably not using them the right way at all, or you bought fake ones ...
is the basalt wheel good for defence? and another thing, what is a counter attack?
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You are probably not using them the right way at all, or you bought fake ones ...

Was that aimed at me?
Because all of my beyblades are definitely Hasbro and TT.
..And by broke I meant the string stopped retracting.
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:42 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Was that aimed at me?
Then you are obviously not launching the right way ... Nobody's Beylauncher LR broke that easily ... They are just toys, you have to be careful.
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:42 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Was that aimed at me?
Then you are obviously not launching the right way ... Nobody's Beylauncher LR broke that easily ... They are just toys, you have to be careful.

..I'm possibly a little heavy handed.
However, I've never had problems with my L- String Launcher (came with Meteo L Drago).
In fact, I've started hooking a large elastic band to the handle of it, and pulling that; I can pull back as hard as I like since the elastic band will give a little to prevent the string snapping (well, it might do eventually), and the handle doesn't ping back, and won't break. (I won't do that for a test, though. Since it's probably an 'illegal' modification.
Does anyone know how I can beat L-Drago using Ray Unicorno?
funkyblader - We don't know how good Basalt is at Defence yet. And your other question was already answered.

Gingka 107 - Keep CS in Stamina mode (meaning don't bank it or attempt Sliding Shoot).
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:50 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: Does anyone know how I can beat L-Drago using Ray Unicorno?

... Do not ?

funkyblader Wrote:is the basalt wheel good for defence? and another thing, what is a counter attack?
It has not been tested enough yet.

I think someone gave the answer to that second question in the Basalt Horogium topic already ...
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:39 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: By illegal, I just mean I put the MF prongs onto the HMS launcher. It's not even a waste of anything, I can easily put things back together.
You sir, are a liar... I tried doing this once... The MFB Prongs are too large to fit onto an HMS Launcher...