Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 06, 2011  10:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will last over years ...

Yeah, I've had mine since August 2008 when MFB first launched and it has yet to crack on the inside of the stadium.
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)EarthLeone Wrote: I have a question.

What makez libra banned from WBO tournamentz?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Over_Libra
has h145 been tested to counter 230 (hasbro h145 )
does fushion wheel night have good smash attack when used with spin track 100
(Feb. 07, 2011  2:55 AM)hyperstormx Wrote: does fushion wheel night have good smash attack when used with spin track 100

Look at this thread please-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Legend-Bey-Testing
Thanks for reading.
Question for anyone who has basalt-
Is the indent that makes it's weight wonky near the top of the "=0=" (that's the shape.Lol. In the metal wheel, in the middle), or at the side of the inside?

If it is at the side, I wonder if gb145 would help with it's imbalance. The metal balls would be where the indent is, which would minimize the amount of unbalance-ness. Could it make the ratio of each side's amount of weight more even?

Sorry 'bout the stupid wording. It was difficult to word this for some reason.
Does anyone have plastic tournaments anymore?
Whats a good performance tip for a defense customization?
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:12 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Does anyone have plastic tournaments anymore?

There have not been any for years. Metal Fight Beyblades are just considerably more accessible now.
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:25 AM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: can anyone help?
Read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:35 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What number BB is this?

That is a SonoKong exclusive, so I believe that there is no actual BB label number on it.
is the hasbro earth wheel good for stamina?
What will be the bb-109 (random booster 7) beys?? Does somebody know?
What new Legend Beyblades are good, Like Fury Capricorn, Cyber Pegasus, Etc.
(Feb. 07, 2011  8:35 AM)funkyblader Wrote: is the hasbro earth wheel good for stamina?

Yes, when paired with a low friction bottom which is stable such as D/SD/WD and a low mass track.
(Feb. 07, 2011  8:58 AM)Tark Wrote: What new Legend Beyblades are good, Like Fury Capricorn, Cyber Pegasus, Etc.

Actually none of them are good.... I just hope the new Legend Beys coming out will be better.....
I just got the MFB attack stadium and when the beyblades land on the arena, the bottom gets like a blue little mark.
Is this normal?
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:03 AM)dannyboy8231995 Wrote: I just got the MFB attack stadium and when the beyblades land on the arena, the bottom gets like a blue little mark.
Is this normal?

That should eventually happen, though at what height and what force downwards are you launching at?
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:03 AM)dannyboy8231995 Wrote: I just got the MFB attack stadium and when the beyblades land on the arena, the bottom gets like a blue little mark.
Is this normal?

the blue mark is just from the pegasis icon in the middle of the stadium, its because the paint from the pegasis icon sticks on to a beys bottom. but its nothing to worry about, its normal.
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:08 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
Is this normal?

That should eventually happen, though at what height and what force downwards are you launching at?

A little lower then the barrier it came with a regular angel and with the way you take the most power from your beylauncher, if it makes a difference, it is the bb-32 set attack stadium.
It's normal if you are using sharp tips opposed to blunt ones often. Within a week, my TT Attack was peppered with those, but they are barely noticeable and don't affect play. Rubber deposits on the stadium from Rubber bottoms interfere with play more than those stretch marks.
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:24 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: It's normal if you are using sharp tips opposed to blunt ones often. Within a week, my TT Attack was peppered with those, but they are barely noticeable and don't affect play. Rubber deposits on the stadium from Rubber bottoms interfere with play more than those stretch marks.

Oh ok thats good to know i was starting to think they guy sold me a lemon Tongue_out and i have been testing with a lot of sharps lately so yeah and how long can this stadium last with ever day use?