Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Sonokong or Takara Tomy have better quality? My friends keep saying that TT have better quality, but i find Sonokong more worth it because they include Snipe Launcher with the new starter set
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:23 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Sonokong or Takara Tomy have better quality? My friends keep saying that TT have better quality, but i find Sonokong more worth it because they include Snipe Launcher with the new starter set
Just because they include something more, doesn't mean they are better. I would go with Takara.
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY parts do not break much more often though ... Their quality is not that much lower.
VERY VERY TRUE. My hasbro parts break so much. Hasbro makes the CHEAPEST facebolts ever.
Really? Hasbro are normally better quality, not worse. Also, don't be afraid to go with sonokong, I've found their ray works far better than tt's (mold 1), and their parts seem to fit much tighter (no rattling bottoms yet). I have found small amounts of excess metal on their metal wheels, but it's easy to remove.
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:34 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Really? Hasbro are normally better quality, not worse. Also, don't be afraid to go with sonokong, I've found their ray works far better than tt's (mold 1), and their parts seem to fit much tighter (no rattling bottoms yet). I have found small amounts of excess metal on their metal wheels, but it's easy to remove.
Untrue. Hasbro has terrible quality. Just this past week I've gone through broken Metal Wheels to Broken facebolts. Their parts rattle a lot, my Rock Orso in this case does.
While I agree that hasbro's rock may have an issue, as mine rattles too, I honestly don't know how you're breaking beyblades at all. I've got a launcher-damagingly strong launch, and I've not had breaks (other than a tt beylauncher, and a beylauncher lr, both today). More of my tt tips rattle, and the general consensus is that hasbro is better quality, so I dunno what's up with yours. To state that my experience is "untrue" based on your own is not only ridiculous, but also kinda rude.
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:37 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:34 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Really? Hasbro are normally better quality, not worse. Also, don't be afraid to go with sonokong, I've found their ray works far better than tt's (mold 1), and their parts seem to fit much tighter (no rattling bottoms yet). I have found small amounts of excess metal on their metal wheels, but it's easy to remove.
Untrue. Hasbro has terrible quality. Just this past week I've gone through broken Metal Wheels to Broken facebolts. Their parts rattle a lot, my Rock Orso in this case does.

ether you are using fakes or are handling your beys incorrectly, as for the facebolts just dont tighten them so hard, i have not had a single problem with them at all, but yes hasbros rock rattles a bit

and it is a fact that hasbro uses better material then TT and sonokong :\
I've had not a single TT Face to break at my club but 4 Hasbro's have broken. The ratio of parts is about 11:8:1 Hasbro:TTConfusedonoKong.

A small question: Anyone has issues with Hasbro's HF/S staying in HF mode?
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: either you are using fakes or are handling your beys incorrectly, as for the facebolts just dont tighten them so hard, i have not had a single problem with them at all, but yes hasbros rock rattles a bit
and it is a fact that hasbro uses better material then TT and sonokong :\
I laughed all the way reading this, :0 fakes? Man where have you been. Fakes are for Takara and all of em. No one makes fakes out of hasbro. BTW I HAVE like every hasbro blade. Makes sense I would have more chances of getting something broken. BTW, when I first bought a Flame Sagittario. There were black marks all over the facebolt. Don't stick to Hasbro. I never tighten hard. It's a fact? O really? Wheres the proof? Handling my beyblades incorrectly? Thats probably what you would do. For I would never do that. And let's take this one to a PM too. This'll turn into a chat room.
Even more @lordWolfblade look at Bladestorm's post.
Bladestorm, both hasbro and tt hf/s do that every so often, just check it's in place before every battle, and don't mess up the launch.
I've got one or two facebolts that have broken a little (they still work with all but a couple of my looser tracks, which happen to b tt), all tt, and thats not counting metal faces... Also, I've got two 105's that don't have cracks, one hasbro, one tt (from the perseus reshuffle set), my 3 broken ones are all tt. Maybe I'm lucky, my hasbro ch120 works fine, my tt one is dodgy, even after a coat of enamel)

Anyway, I think we might be getting way off topic, so that's the last I'll say on the issue.

Wait, beybladestation, look up "super high point", they're hasbro fakes. I'm yet to see a tt fake, but I buy from reputable people, so yeah.
Is Hasbro Earth Metal wheel is which mold? 1 or 2?
how do i get ltd ed blades from a wbba shop kai-v? im askin u because u r like a don and you most likely have been to one. lol
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:38 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: Is Hasbro Earth Metal wheel is which mold? 1 or 2?

This has been answered several times already, even in the last few pages. Research the answer on your own.

sexy child Wrote:how do i get ltd ed blades from a wbba shop kai-v? im askin u because u r like a don and you most likely have been to one. lol

WBBA Shops are in Japan, and I have never been to Japan, hah.

In theory they should just be within the racks/shelves, among the other Beyblades. I know the purple Earth Aquila 105HF/S was anyway.
Demon RageX, it's mold 2, but as with all hasbro wheels, heavier than it's tt counterpart. It's better for defence, but tt's is better for stamina. Mold 1 isn't made any more, and it breaks Smile

Honestly, you should have searched something like "hasbro earth mold" before asking (or even checked the beywiki) and I shouldn't have answered.
[/align]
I have never had a Takara-Tomy bey but can you combine parts from Takara-Tomy beys and Hasbro beys
together and if so is it "legal".
Of course, and it's legal by wbo standards (dunno bout hasbro tournaments tho, but honestly, other than a few parts, I doubt they'd be able to tell.) Sonokong is another official brand, and the same applies there Smile

Oh, hasbro launchers don't fit in the tt 3 segment grip, though Smile
(Feb. 04, 2011  8:04 PM)MyRockCapricorn Wrote: [/align]
I have never had a Takara-Tomy bey but can you combine parts from Takara-Tomy beys and Hasbro beys

Yes, save for the Libra Pre-HWS wheel which is currently banned for WBO events.
What is the best stamina tip available in US stores?
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:20 PM)LightningVoltix Wrote: What is the best stamina tip available in US stores?

WD and SD (WD is a bit better), it is the best there is
(Feb. 04, 2011  8:09 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  8:04 PM)MyRockCapricorn Wrote: [/align]

Yes, save for the Libra Pre-HWS wheel which is currently banned for WBO events.

I have no problem using my Libra wheel on any Hasbro track Chocked_2
is ad145 still top tier
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:47 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: is ad145 still top tier

yes

(Feb. 04, 2011  11:31 PM)LightningVoltix Wrote: Is rock better for attack or defense?

attack
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:51 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:31 PM)LightningVoltix Wrote: Is rock better for attack or defense?

attack

I was wondering because Rock GasherCH120HF(120 mode) worked well for me.
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:17 AM)?uestion Wrote: what track for attack gravity perseus?

What are you talking about???
To switch to counter mode on Gravity Perseus (better for attack) you put the energy ring on when the ring has 6 contact points on the metal wheel.

If you want a attack spin track just PUT ONE ON!