Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I guess so. You can't see the pointed tip AT ALL. It's just a round surface.
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:28 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Why does my wd tip go round and round the stadium like an attack bey? It wasn't like this before. Also, any tips on choosing the different random boosters? For the prize bey.

If you pull it too hard, it goes round and round. If you pull it soft and it still does like that, means its worn. Also hi Loy Wink
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:19 PM)mcsnow Wrote: Can Night Bull spin for as long as the Virgo 5 min Mold? Also, how is midnight doing in terms of attack. Does it perform well on R145 or GB145?

Night is completely not as good as Virgo, I would say not even as good as the three-minute mold. If you look in the Legend Bey Testing topic, you will see some test results.

Midnight seems decent, but for some people it is relatively good, yet for others it is bad. Again, look at the thread I mentioned, as well as the Midnight Bull topic.
Which Burn mold is better for attack, TT mold 2 or Hasbro?

And yeah, midnight is too light to take on anything stronger than wb, and gb145 doesn't help. Night isn't even as good as hasbro's Earth for stamina, and supposedly has recoil.
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:53 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Which Burn mold is better for attack, TT mold 2 or Hasbro?

And yeah, midnight is too light to take on anything stronger than wb, and gb145 doesn't help. Night isn't even as good as hasbro's Earth for stamina, and supposedly has recoil.
Overall? According to most people on Youtube, and testings by Fyuuor, Takara Tomy end up winning. So Takara Tomy is better. Glad to help out!
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:53 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Which Burn mold is better for attack, TT mold 2 or Hasbro?

Hasbro's earth is heavier than Takara's.
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:55 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:

Overall? According to most people on Youtube, and testings by Fyuuor, Takara Tomy end up winning. So Takara Tomy is better. Glad to help out!

nope, for stamina TT is better, but from testing done, hasbros is best for attack
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:19 PM)mcsnow Wrote: Can Night Bull spin for as long as the Virgo 5 min Mold? Also, how is midnight doing in terms of attack. Does it perform well on R145 or GB145?
I don't think really anyone can answer you first question. But Midnight, according to people on the "Hasbro tests go here! All Hasbro Combos in Stadiums here" thread say that it is just as good with lightning. Though by putting an RF or R2F many people have said that Midnight has poor stamina. On an R145 as a defense/ Stamina? I don't think for defense it would be worth having, but as a stamina type... sure! On GB145, it's a hard debate. GB145 is heavy, the midnight wheel will probably wobble a lot on it. I can imagine that, so overall it would perform good on R145, and OK performance on GB145
Thanks wolfblade Smile I'll have to get one, TT mold 2 is doing nicely as is.

And beybladestation, I know hasbro's is heavier, it's the worst earth for stamina, but still better than night. Thanks, though Smile
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: nope, for stamina TT is better, but from testing done, hasbros is best for attack

He's asking which one is better. Sheesh. There's really no need to prove me wrong here. And I'd say that TT has better attack and stamina because of the mold variation.

Please look at this thread before posting again:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burn-Hasbro-Testing

It proves that Hasbro has just as more stamina.
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:04 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Thanks wolfblade Smile I'll have to get one, TT mold 2 is doing nicely as is.

And beybladestation, I know hasbro's is heavier, it's the worst earth for stamina, but still better than night. Thanks, though Smile

Good choice! TT Mold 2 was the way to go. But if you'd like, extra testings of Hasbro's Burn here:

(Feb. 04, 2011  4:06 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: nope, for stamina TT is better, but from testing done, hasbros is best for attack

He's asking which one is better. Sheesh. There's really no need to prove me wrong here. And I'd say that TT has better attack and stamina because of the mold variation.

Please look at this thread before posting again:

It proves that Hasbro has just as more stamina.

wrong
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:48 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Alright I finally received my Burn Hasbro Mold and I've spent the last few hours testing it's stamina properties.

Beylaucnher used:
Alternating shots used:
Each WD bottom was switched at round 6 to exclude the conditions of the WD tip.

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Burn (TT Mold 1) Bull 90WD:
2 - 8: Hasbro Burn win rate 20%

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Burn (TT Mold 2) Bull 90WD:
3 - 7: Habsro Burn win rate 30%

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Earth (TT Mold 1) Bull 90WD:
8 - 2: Hasbro Burns win rate 80%

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Earth (TT Mold 2) Bull 90WD:
5 - 5: Hasbro burn win rate 50%

Burn (Hasbro Mold 2) Bull 90WD VS Virgo (4min + Mold) 90WD:
2 - 8: Hasbro burn win rate 20%

The only result that doesn't seem to make sense is the results regarding Mold 1 of Earth. For some reason Mold 2 performs more effectively then Mold 1 with Mold 2 having a significantly higher win rate over the Hasbro Burn. Though in my previous testings which were performed only a couple of days ago Earth Mold 2 would lose to TT Burn Mold 1 though Mold 1 Earth would defeat TT Burn Mold 1 with a considerably high win rate. TT Burn Mold 1 would defeat Hasbro Burn though Earth Mold 1 loses to Hasbro Burn Uncertain

from the last page of that link

also he was asking which was best for attack not stamina, and hasbros burn is better for attack but worse for stamina
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:59 AM)NightWolf Wrote: When/if is Basalt Horogirium coming to the states?

Wait another year.
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: wrong

Please note that you just helped me. You obviously didn't look in the thread look in the thread link I sent you. (I was actually favoring Mold 2 Tongue_out)
Also why don;t you watch Fyuuor's video on it? You obviously haven;t watched it.
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:10 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: wrong

Please note that you just helped me. You obviously didn't look in the thread look in the thread link I sent you. (I was actually favoring Mold 2 Tongue_out)
Also why don;t you watch Fyuuor's video on it? You obviously haven;t watched it.

i did read the thread, where do you think i got that testing...
There's not a HUGE HUGE difference. For attack. I would have to say Takara because I seriously don't think that's why a Hasbro beat an MF Earth Bull 145WD. Please notice that we are getting off topic. IF you would like to reply please do PM me.
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:14 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i did read the thread, where do you think i got that testing...
I'ma talking of the video too.
I got the legend Cyber Pegasus, and the ripcord it comes with, is so short, that it sucks. I used the ripcord I got with dragoon g, MUCH better. Could someone tell me why a longer ripcord works better?
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:10 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: I got the legend Cyber Pegasus, and the ripcord it comes with, is so short, that it sucks. I used the ripcord I got with dragoon g, MUCH better. Could someone tell me why a longer ripcord works better?

longer means more power because the dragoon g one has more "teeth" which allows the prongs of the launcher rotate more times before the bey is launched, thats why
Is it possible for a Ball tip to get worn down? And is a dragon winder or a beylauncher better?
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:23 PM)LightningVoltix Wrote: Is it possible for a Ball tip to get worn down? And is a dragon winder or a beylauncher better?

Yes.

Always the Beylauncher.
Adding to what Kai-V said, TAKARA's B tips get worn much faster than Hasbro's as Hasbro uses a much better plastic.
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:26 PM)X1 Wrote: Adding to what Kai-V said, TAKARA's B tips get worn much faster than Hasbro's as Hasbro uses a much better plastic.

The only beyblade parts I'll ever get are from Hasbro. Also, my B tip doesn't have any sign of being worn down.
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:29 PM)LightningVoltix Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:26 PM)X1 Wrote: Adding to what Kai-V said, TAKARA's B tips get worn much faster than Hasbro's as Hasbro uses a much better plastic.

The only beyblade parts I'll ever get are from Hasbro. Also, my B tip doesn't have any sign of being worn down.

it does where down, but it takes a long time
@LightningVotix

Hasbro have much better items that I want to say but there stadiums are very bad. Only Max Stampede Suits me.
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:35 PM)X1 Wrote: @LightningVotix

Hasbro have much better items that I want to say but there stadiums are very bad. Only Max Stampede Suits me.

But I thought a lot of TT parts are better than Hasbro's. And actually I don't have a stadium. I use a food container lid at home and chairs at school.
TT uses lower quality plastics and metals for their beys. Hasbro uses the newest molds, like earth mold 2, and their own species of the burn wheel. Really, only TT's Burn wheel and Earth wheel are better.
TAKARA-TOMY parts do not break much more often though ... Their quality is not that much lower.