Both Launched at 100%
Hasbro Lightning Force Stadium.
Beylauncher and Launcher Grip Used

1. Burn Wins
2. Burn Wins
3. Burn Wins
4. Burn Wins
5. Burn Wins

I would've done more, but my Beylauncher Handle Broke, and I superglued it immediately.

Edit: Added Pics, and made things Neater.
Looks promising, as said in the purchase consolation thread, can you test it against the burn TT wheel?
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:14 AM)Akel Wrote: Looks promising, as said in the purchase consolation thread, can you test it against the burn TT wheel?

I don't own one, but I probably won't get one since Hasbro's version seems better.
The results look good, the Beyblade in TT burn wheel must have done something slow it down or change its performance some way...
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:24 AM)Akel Wrote: The results look good, the Beyblade in TT burn wheel must have done something slow it down or change its performance some way...

It had Burn Wheel engraved in it, and Hasbro removed it and Molded it with better Metal.
i like these results. i would get me a burn fireblaze but i cant find any in newmarket
I just realized it, but I gave Burn Bull a pretty big Handycap, and it still won.
Looks like Burn stiils hold its record , darn.Can you do some Attack testing , as well ? I feel like snatching one up so bad , XD.
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:46 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Looks like Burn stiils hold its record , darn.Can you do some Attack testing , as well ? I feel like snatching one up so bad , XD.

Attack > Stamina, so testing would be bad, but in Lightning Force Attack Types get hindered anyway.
Even though "Burn Wheel" looked cool engraved in the metal wheel, the Hasbro mold with a smooth finish looks pretty awesome!

Thanks for the testing Grin Can't wait to try one of my own
I decided to try and hinder Burn a bit more and slapped a MF on it, and re-did the test with the same conditions.

The Results:
Burn Wins
Earth Wins
Burn Wins
Burn Wins
Earth Wins
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:39 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But Hasbro Earth has bad stamina.

could you elaborate please
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:48 AM)Zackyblack12 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:39 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But Hasbro Earth has bad stamina.

could you elaborate please

It's mold 2 and has heavier metal than TT's.
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:17 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:14 AM)Akel Wrote: Looks promising, as said in the purchase consolation thread, can you test it against the burn TT wheel?

I don't own one, but I probably won't get one since Hasbro's version seems better.

How can you say that since you haven't actually compared it to a TT Burn wheel...
Kind of off topic here, but on the Hasbro Burn 'Fireblaze' box, it has a picture of the TT Burn wheel on the back, and the metal on MS picture is missing. xD
(Oct. 25, 2010  10:56 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Can you do some solo-spins?

(Oct. 25, 2010  11:28 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: With a mint SD/WD?

I will today after school. (Where I am now)
Solo-spin times mean nothing in a competitive situation though. Btw, your Earth looks like it's Mold 1, because the area under the wings doesn't seem to be filled/reinforced with more metal. Unless I'm mistaken.
(Oct. 26, 2010  6:39 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Solo-spin times mean nothing in a competitive situation though. Btw, your Earth looks like it's Mold 1, because the area under the wings doesn't seem to be filled/reinforced with more metal. Unless I'm mistaken.

The difference is determined by the top isn't it?
The difference in spin time? Top-tier Stamina Types are determined by their performance, as are the other Types.
Wow, I was considering getting Flame Libra T125 ES, but this makes me want Burn Fireblaze 135 MD a lot more. I'm gonna go with that one. lol.
(Oct. 26, 2010  9:33 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: The difference in spin time? Top-tier Stamina Types are determined by their performance, as are the other Types.

Sorry, i meant the molds.
(Oct. 26, 2010  6:39 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Solo-spin times mean nothing in a competitive situation though.

If it has better Solo-Spin than TT Burn Mold 1, I can almost assure you that it will be better for stamina.