Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No it's real.
It's a Hasbro only release.

Purchase consultation should have been used.
is Rakuten.com a secure shop?
What are the uses of the different Ldrago and Perseus wheels that come in the Reshuffle sets
(Jan. 28, 2011  12:59 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: It is not fake its part of the legends series

Thanks, from the pictures it looks like a HWS version of the pre HWS Virgo DF145BS.
It is. And it is very good. You may want to get it ASAP.
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:04 AM)Zeox Wrote: What are the uses of the different Ldrago and Perseus wheels that come in the Reshuffle sets
They a differnent colors and have different abilitys LDrago comes with Rush Assault and Absorb and Perseus is Attack Defence and Stamina
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:04 AM)othellog Wrote: Thanks, from the pictures it looks like a HWS version of the pre HWS Virgo DF145BS.
Try reading around. We have known and discussed this for weeks now.
does stuff like grand ketos and killer beafowl ever become a booster or anything?
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:13 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: does stuff like grand ketos and killer beafowl ever become a booster or anything?
No. SonoKong has made them into Starters, but I doubt they will ever be released as Boosters.

And of course Hasbro will release them as Starters later.
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:08 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:04 AM)Zeox Wrote: What are the uses of the different Ldrago and Perseus wheels that come in the Reshuffle sets
They a differnent colors and have different abilitys LDrago comes with Rush Assault and Absorb and Perseus is Attack Defence and Stamina

Are they any useful competitively, and do they do anything that majorly effects performance?
Look at the topic about the L Drago II Clear Wheels in the Beyblade Customizations forum. I think no one tested the Perseus Clear Wheels though.
Is the LEGENDS series from Hasbro just recreating the first pre HWS wheels? Bull, Pegasus, ect.
what beyblades can come with the random booster 6?
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:24 AM)othellog Wrote: Is the LEGENDS series from Hasbro just recreating the first pre HWS wheels? Bull, Pegasus, ect.
... Read around.

zeno247naruto13 Wrote:what beyblades can come with the random booster 6?
In Metal Fight Beyblade ? Read the topic for that Random Booster ...
othellog- yes. You should go read the topics for them

zeno247naruto13- look at the topic for it.
zeno247naruto13 Wrote:what beyblades can come with the random booster 6?
In Metal Fight Beyblade ? Read the topic for that Random Booster ...
[/quote]

is there a release date for the sonokong version?
It's already out, and has been out for a while.
Edit: by "already out" I mean the starters for grand ketos
Does the Sonokong Flame Libra set bring a Yuu Card, I heard from IKMV That sonokong sets bring cards because they don't have the beypointer card. If it does not, does anyone know what set I can get the Yuu card from?

Btw, I am not talking about the trading cards, those are too big to fit on the segment launcher grip, and when I saw IKMV'S ryuuga card, it fit perfectly into the slot
1.which is probly has the most valuable set of parts in hasbro's "lengendary" beyblades?
2. where would be the best place to get takara tomy beys online?(ray unicorno specificly)
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:22 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: 1.which is probly has the most valuable set of parts in hasbro's "lengendary" beyblades?
2. where would be the best place to get takara tomy beys online?(ray unicorno specificly)

2.http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDaddy-s-MFB-Shop-BB-99-Hell-Kerbecs i got a ray unicorno booster from him came in after 7 days(not including weekends)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDa...ll-Kerbecs i got a ray unicorno booster from him it came in 7 days (not including weekends)
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:19 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: what wheel is better rock or gravity?

Gravity is better.
does any one know if theres gunna be metal faces reliesed in the us
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)zack77070 Wrote: does any one know if theres gunna be metal faces reliesed in the us

i dont know about releases but i know you can get a metal face in the game
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:22 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: 1.which is probly has the most valuable set of parts in hasbro's "lengendary" beyblades?

All of them are good, but Hyper Aquario can get some decent win rates out of the box. Night has proven to be pretty good, and Midnight obliterated expectations. Moo Moo Hurricane is back! I don't wanna test Fury. Looks way too cool, and it might do bad. Torch has good parts, too. I can't decide. Try to get them all!