Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

can some one tell me everything about AD145 everything how big its shape name sorry if im just being lazy
is the cyber fusion wheel good for attack? (sorry for asking twice)
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:00 PM)?uestion Wrote: how really bad is gil's symmetry, and using ray gil100rf a good combo?
hey i just realized hell kerbecs track BD145 can only be used with other blades when in normal mode, which is when the big tracks part is not touching the metal wheel, so i have a question:

would the basalt metal wheel and track BD145 normal mode(as described above) be a good defensive combo???
Heres a good one. Why Doesnt anybody read the rules?.
hmmm.... is there a way to make a home-made launcher suspension? out of every day products, i dont like to buy outside america and canada.
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:28 PM)t-roc123456789 Wrote: What is the best hasbro attack comboGrin

(Jan. 24, 2011  11:33 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.

Yet I've Found Better Win Rates With MF Lightning L-Drago 100SF? (The Question)
I've Achieved 30% Win Rates With Your Said Combo In MXS And 10% In LF
I'm confused. Whats better in Hasbro stadiums, Stamina types, or Destabilizers. (did I spell that right?)
When will I get to go to Anime North this year
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:57 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: When will I get to go to Anime North this year

... Ask your parents ? Use Google to see when Anime North actually happens ? That question has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby ...
does toys r us usa ship to aus?
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:37 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm confused. Whats better in Hasbro stadiums, Stamina types, or Destabilizers. (did I spell that right?)

LTSC>Destabalizers>145 Stamina IIRC...
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:59 AM)glinny Wrote: does toys r us usa ship to aus?

I think you should find out by calling them... WBO isn't customer service last time I checked Tongue_out.
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:00 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:37 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm confused. Whats better in Hasbro stadiums, Stamina types, or Destabilizers. (did I spell that right?)

LTSC>Destabalizers>145 Stamina IIRC...

hmm my semi-destabilize beats low track stamina combos in a hasbro stadium...
what is a better stamina tip ms or es
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:07 AM)Jdog Wrote: what is a better stamina tip ms or es

for solo spin time ms, i think for pure stamina es is better as it has more balance, but wd/sd are better
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:57 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: When will I get to go to Anime North this year

... Ask your parents ? Use Google to see when Anime North actually happens ? That question has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby ...
no offence, but I ment will WBO be there this year
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:15 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: no offence, but I ment will WBO be there this year
Then learn how to form your questions because that was not what your sentence meant ... Anyway, since nothing was posted yet then obviously nothing is confirmed yet.
Out of curiosity, ive been looking around threads and read that your metal wheel mold can break, how exactly would this happen i.e. chip or break off, and could i get a pic of a broken metal wheel (from bey-blading)
Recoil, recoil, and recoil. When two Metal Wheels strike each other, especially if both are spinning in the same direction, the force that is created can be tremendous enough to break it. Other factors include the Wheel's design. Earth Mold 1 broke quickly because of its lack of reinforced metal between the wings. Lightning has also been known to break as well, and even when it's spinning left and going against a right-spin Bey, it can break.

Those are just a few of the factors.
i kinda expected this, all i have seen is chips so far in the molds but nothing serious, if you have a broken mold could you upload it and pm the link
My Lightning has a "2" on it. Is that because it's mold 2? And if there are other molds, what's the difference?
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

for solo spin time ms, i think for pure stamina es is better as it has more balance, but wd/sd are better

MS is much better spinner.
Is it true that MF-H Earth Bull 230CS can OS some WD and SD stamina types on low tracks?

Also, which is better in a competitive scene, 230CS or 230RS?
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:49 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

MS is much better spinner.

yes i said that, but for stamina ES will do better as it has more balance
solo spin doesnt = stamina ,- offtopic?
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:51 AM)machipz Wrote: Also, which is better in a competitive scene, 230CS or 230RS?

Depends what your playing against.
RS for pure attack types.
CS for everything else.