Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Quick Q:

What are the main functions of a destabilizer, and what type of beyblades are they good against?
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:26 PM)Stone Sculptor Wrote: Quick Q:

What are the main functions of a destabilizer, and what type of beyblades are they good against?

they destabilize the opponent, knocking them off-balance. they do best VS stamina/defence combos
is killer beafowl part of the maximum series
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:32 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: is killer beafowl part of the maximum series
Yes,it is
for maximum stamina
Im Not sure what good stanima and defence type beys i couold make out of my MFB part poll could someone help il list it
Flame Wheel
Dark Wheel
2 Rock Wheels
2 Storm Wheels
2 Leone Clear Wheels
Bull Clear Wheel
Libra Clear Wheel
Aquario Clear Wheel
2 145s
HF 145
T125
HF/S
ES
WB
SD
Thats My pool of parts some one help!
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:36 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: Im Not sure what good stanima and defence type beys i couold make out of my MFB part poll could someone help il list it
Flame Wheel
Dark Wheel
2 Rock Wheels
2 Storm Wheels
2 Leone Clear Wheels
Bull Clear Wheel
Libra Clear Wheel
Aquario Clear Wheel
2 145s
HF 145
T125
HF/S
ES
WB
SD
Thats My pool of parts some one help!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
Ask there please
where can you get a wide square stadium for a cheap price
which mold of virgo is this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0552671246
hi, im going to tokyo very soon ( easter) and ive calculated im going to be bringing about £400 worth of beyblades into the uk but was wondering wat the extra costs and taxes (if any) there where
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:57 AM)Zeox Wrote: At the tourny I was at today, IKMV and Gabe (Who has a bit beast..I swear) Their Grips had a card on it that was not the Beypointer card, I remember IKMV had Ryuuga on it launching Meteo or Lightning L drago. What are those/Where can you get those cards

Anybody?
Does anyone know if this is worth anything? I was wondeirng how much it would sell for if anything at all: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-Duotron-...B0001H09GC

Thanks!
where can i buy a diferent color string launcher
I have 3 questions.
1.Why doesn't Ch120 stay in 145 is there a locking mechanism or something?(Hasbro if it makes a difference
2.What is better for defense Rock or Earth
3.Is DF145 still a good Stamina bottom?
(Jan. 24, 2011  10:56 PM)mattchi95 Wrote: I have 3 questions.
1.Why doesn't Ch120 stay in 145 is there a locking mechanism or something?(Hasbro if it makes a difference
2.What is better for defense Rock or Earth
3.Is DF145 still a good Stamina bottom?

1. There is a locking Mechanism, to change to the 145 mode from the 120 and lock it, Pull the track up, and turn it clockwise, to unlock it turn counter clockwise.

2. Earth definitely as Rock has recoil, while Earth has about zero. Earth can be used for stamina as well, while Rock can be used in mediocre recoil attack combinations.

3. Yes, DF145 is still a good stamina track, it's not a bottom though.
how really bad is gil's symmetry, and using ray gil100rf a good combo?
(Jan. 24, 2011  10:51 PM)dragoon51 Wrote: where can i buy a diferent color string launcher

You can get different coloured beylaunchers from the Takara Tomy Storm Pegasis starter, BB-32, or the regular Hasbro beylauncher.

(Jan. 24, 2011  11:00 PM)?uestion Wrote: how really bad is gil's symmetry, and using ray gil100rf a good combo?

I have no idea about the first question, as I don't own a Gil, however Ray Gil 100RF is essentially a Ray Unicorno 100RF which was a previous top tier customization. It's still very good though.
meforthewin-
The image isn't loading for me, but there is no visible differences between Virgo molds

dragoon51-
From hasbro, so far there is only one, and a red one will be released soon. Takara tomy has lots of colours, from deck sets, stadiums, starters, you can even buy a beylauncher individually.

mattchi95-
1)hasbro's has that problem, there's nothing that can be done except for buying a TT one.
2) earth by a longshot
3)it's alright, 145/ad145 are better 145 height options for stamina
Oh sorry about my last question I meant rock and dark.And yea I was trying to remember the name so I just said bottom xD So the question is does dark preform better then rock as a okay defense wheel?Also (new question) Is a low 100/105 track better for stamina then a 145 style track?
Dark is better than rock for defense, but earth is still better than them both.
100/105 do achieve excellent win rates against 145, but saying that it is better is not true.
Okay thanks.I do have an earth but I use it for stamina instead.(Basically why I asked about df145)
MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
mf-ll drago 100 rf
currently
(mf from video game)
does any one know whether toys r us usa ships to aus?