Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 22, 2011  5:51 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Where do you get the Mad, Clay, Wind, and Heat Wheels?

This didn't get answered.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:58 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:56 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: can a lightning lldragoch120rf beat a galaxy pegasis?

Does Pegasus have the pieces it gets from the package, or is it customized?

it is uncostumized
p.s im trying to beat my friend
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:58 PM)Stone Sculptor Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:56 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: can a lightning lldragoch120rf beat a galaxy pegasis?

There can be no definite answer to that.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask the arm strength of the opposing blader...
well we both use beylaunchers i guess about equal. the win lose ratio is 56-54 last time i checked our records(paper that we write wins and losses)
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:02 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: well we both use beylaunchers i guess about equal. the win lose ratio is 56-54 last time i checked our records(paper that we write wins and losses)

I guess L drago would have the upper hand if you would use the sliding shoot and set CH120 to its 120 height.
so no one knows how to fix the engine gear on dranzer G? ( I just got it today)
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:59 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:51 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Where do you get the Mad, Clay, Wind, and Heat Wheels?

This didn't get answered.

You could acquire them from the random booster packs. For more information, search the beywiki.
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:16 PM)DranzerGTUV Wrote: so no one knows how to fix the engine gear on dranzer G? ( I just got it today)

You could always try to take it apart and try to fix it that way or just buy a new one, but other than that, probably not.
In one of those skateboarding bowls or pools, which tip would survive without getting scratched, fractured, or broken entirely?
I would use an old rubber tip that wouldn't do well in competitive circumstances.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:48 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:22 PM)jessie spin Wrote: hey is the hell kerbecs track BD145 compatible with my earth wheel?

BD145 does not fit with any other wheel besides Hell.

This thread is for questions regarding the beyblade hobby.
[/quote]

no i have made my BD145 fit on to my defence combo it works. you have to change it to the high mode or something
To Ultimate- You could use any damaged tip really.
Also, because Hasbro's burn wheel doesn't say "burn wheel" on it like TT's, would that give it better stamina?
will there ever be a tornement in [chesapeake va],i looked in the beygeneral but still nothing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:28 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: no, because its garbage mold

Is the mold of Burn used in the Super Deck set good?
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:55 PM)tkoextreme Wrote: will there ever be a tornement in [chesapeake va],i looked in the beygeneral but still nothing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The actual members have to host the tournaments. So if there isn't one, if you think you are up to it, you can make a thread and see if others are interested. Make sure it's in the right section though. Tongue_out + this is the wrong thread to ask.
In stamina which would be the best bottom SD, DS or EWD?
how exactly would you put your bey points on the site and if your in america will it still work?
Fish: You have to go to tournaments., and wrong thread.
why is bb-96( super deck set) so expensive??? is it becuase of its parts???
Are any of the legend series beyblades by hasbro as good as their pre-MFB counterparts?
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:35 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: why is bb-96( super deck set) so expensive??? is it becuase of its parts???
Because it's quite new...
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:31 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Fish: You have to go to tournaments., and wrong thread.

oops my bad thanks!
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:04 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:28 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: no, because its garbage mold

Is the mold of Burn used in the Super Deck set good?

Not for stamina, it's mold 2.

But it can still be used in burn___ 90 rf

Edit: GalaxyFlare-
Sd.
ok so i wanted to change the colors on my launcher. is taking two launchers so one has two differnent colors illeagal?