Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No, as long as it works the same way, it is fine.
Are there any beyblades beside l-drago that spin to the left?
so is that new screw metal wheel better attack than the vulcan???
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:04 AM)jessie spin Wrote: so is that new screw metal wheel better attack than the vulcan???

look at the tests results for it and compare
zeno
Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-Drago.
how long does it take for CS to wear out, till it cant be used for a attack combo anymore?
how long does it take for cs to to wear out, and cant be used for a attack combo anymore?
how long does it take for cs to wear out and cant be used in a attack combo?
(
This most like has been asked before... but..
Does the bull Wheel break easily (I'm talking Pre-HWS Bull) I'm curious, as a friend and I are having a heated debate over it, since I'm consulting with him and a few others over buying either a Virgo, or a Bull.
Yes..if not taken good care.
Where on WBO can you download Metal Fight episodes? Someone told me you could download episodes from here but I don't know where.
Look in the Anime and Manga section.
Then look at Dranzerx13's threads.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:21 AM)?uestion Wrote: how long does it take for CS to wear out, till it cant be used for a attack combo anymore?
how long does it take for cs to to wear out, and cant be used for a attack combo anymore?
how long does it take for cs to wear out and cant be used in a attack combo?
(

Stop asking 1 question 3 times.
But When CS rubber has gone above the spike then it isn't a attack tip.
Does anyone know where to get beypoint cards? My segment grip is starting looks bare without one. Sorry if this is an unappropriate question, please notify if it is. Thanks!
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:13 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: Does anyone know where to get beypoint cards? My segment grip is starting looks bare without one. Sorry if this is an unappropriate question, please notify if it is. Thanks!
BeyPoint Cards cannot be purchased individually. They are included in the BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis Starter (Takara Tomy), BB-71 Ray Unicorno Starter (Takara Tomy), and the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set (Takara Tomy).

Anyway, you should ask these sorts of questions in the Purchase Consultation thread next time.
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:50 PM)scipio132 Wrote: can you launch takara tomys with a hasbro light launcher
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:45 PM)ShiroThe9thStar Wrote: Where can I buy MFB's in Detroit?

walmart target
I'm talking about Metal Fights not Metal Fusion. Angry
No need to get mad.

No where, you got to order Metal Fights.
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:53 AM)Pyro Wrote: No need to get mad.

No where, you got to order Metal Fights.

Thanks
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:18 AM)Diamond Wrote: BeyPoint Cards cannot be purchased individually. They are included in the BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis Starter (Takara Tomy), BB-71 Ray Unicorno Starter (Takara Tomy), and the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set (Takara Tomy).

Anyway, you should ask these sorts of questions in the Purchase Consultation thread next time.

Thanks!, i will next time!Tongue_out
Hey where can i get beyblades in the blue mountains
sorry if thats off topic and does anyone a have a club or something up there?
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:53 AM)glinny Wrote: Hey where can i get beyblades in the blue mountains
sorry if thats off topic and does anyone a have a club or something up there?

Haha omg, I live like 10 minutes away from you then. Uh, try Toys'R'Us or Big W or Target.
awesome maybe we could battle sometime
Hi everyone, I have a small question..

My friend owns a Flame PegasusDF145B.
I have a new combo-Earth Bull GB145RF.

Will I have the upper hand?
Okay so I read somewhere that Virgo has a 5 minute mold, the beylauncher i use broken so its harder for me to launch my best. It's about 4:23 minutes of spin time. Does this mean I may have the 5 minute mold?
(Jan. 23, 2011  8:08 AM)Stone Sculptor Wrote: Hi everyone, I have a small question..

nope you wont change the combo to earth bull 100 wd and you will have the upper hand
This is because defence/ earth based attack gets defeated by stamina
(Jan. 23, 2011  8:08 AM)Stone Sculptor Wrote: Hi everyone, I have a small question..

i would say if you're going to use an attack tip dont have a high track (your Gravity ball track) unless you want to change your tip for a good balance or stamina.

OR try slidding shoting that may help if your going to use that track and tip but thats just me..
How about Earth Bull 100 SD?