Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Do the top-tier combos apply to the WSS or the good combos would be diffrent from Attack Type stadiums? A Earth (Mold 2) Aquila 100WD was able to defeat my Earth (Mold One) Bull 90WD. I am sorry but I am not an expert at the WSS as I am only good at the Attack Type Stadium.
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:41 PM)DranzerGTUV Wrote: Hey Does anyone know how to fix engine gear on my dranzer G? when i wind up the engine gear and rip it it didnt go of so i took the engine gear out the blade base and pressed the white little button underneath the tip it makes a loud CLICK and spins a little. Can anyone help?

That's probably just broken. Engine gear's are quite fragile. My one's sometimes break after about 5-11 uses.
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:34 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:41 PM)DranzerGTUV Wrote: Hey Does anyone know how to fix engine gear on my dranzer G? when i wind up the engine gear and rip it it didnt go of so i took the engine gear out the blade base and pressed the white little button underneath the tip it makes a loud CLICK and spins a little. Can anyone help?

That's probably just broken. Engine gear's are quite fragile. My one's sometimes break after about 5-11 uses.

I just got it today... darn
Maybe its an internal problem
What makes the burning firestrike stadium differ from any other stadium? I know that the yellow and blue stadiums are the same thing, and l drago stadium I have, and the stampede stadium has dips in the middle, but what about this one? The burning firestrike stadium?
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:19 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Do the top-tier combos apply to the WSS or the good combos would be diffrent from Attack Type stadiums? A Earth (Mold 2) Aquila 100WD was able to defeat my Earth (Mold One) Bull 90WD. I am sorry but I am not an expert at the WSS as I am only good at the Attack Type Stadium.

some beys perform good in certain stadiums.
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:57 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:19 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Do the top-tier combos apply to the WSS or the good combos would be diffrent from Attack Type stadiums? A Earth (Mold 2) Aquila 100WD was able to defeat my Earth (Mold One) Bull 90WD. I am sorry but I am not an expert at the WSS as I am only good at the Attack Type Stadium.

some beys perform good in certain stadiums.

Yes, but I need to know the specific ones...
Use stamina type in stamina and attack in attack.
While defense can be worked in both attack and defense.
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:49 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: What makes the burning firestrike stadium differ from any other stadium? I know that the yellow and blue stadiums are the same thing, and l drago stadium I have, and the stampede stadium has dips in the middle, but what about this one? The burning firestrike stadium?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZukQzs3QsE8
would takara tomy beylauncher fit in a hasbro grip launcher
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:21 PM)FallenHallow Wrote: would takara tomy beylauncher fit in a hasbro grip launcher

Yes, Takara Tomy BeyLaunchers fit in a Grip, Hasbro. This is my personal experience, If anyone says otherwise, Please feel free to correct
can you launch takara tomys with a hasbro light launcher
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:45 PM)ShiroThe9thStar Wrote: Where can I buy MFB's in Detroit?

walmart target
This may seem like a stupid question but... What are beypoints and how do you get them?? Also how did I already get 1000
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:50 PM)scipio132 Wrote: can you launch takara tomys with a hasbro light launcher
Yes, of course.

jrl007 Wrote:This may seem like a stupid question but... What are beypoints and how do you get them?? Also how did I already get 1000
Read the Help section.

MFLeone Wrote:Is burn mold 1 hard to find?
I believe it is, yes.
hey is the hell kerbecs track BD145 compatible with my earth wheel?
How do you change your avatar? And how do you convert pics to do so?
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:22 PM)jessie spin Wrote: hey is the hell kerbecs track BD145 compatible with my earth wheel?

BD145 does not fit with any other wheel besides Hell.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:46 PM)74x Wrote: How do you change your avatar? And how do you convert pics to do so?

This thread is for questions regarding the beyblade hobby.
jessie spin- yes, but only in normal mode, in boost mode it won't

@74x- not the right place to ask.
But press "my settings" at the top of your screen, then on the left bar there will be a button that says "change avatar"
Where do you get the Mad, Clay, Wind, and Heat Wheels?
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:50 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: jessie spin- yes, but only in normal mode, in boost mode it won't

@74x- not the right place to ask.
But press "my settings" at the top of your screen, then on the left bar there will be a button that says "change avatar"

Nonononononononononono... I want to know how to actually change my avatar.
can a lightning lldragoch120rf beat a galaxy pegasis?
Oh sorry, didn't see Pyro's comment, will post elsewhere.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:56 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: can a lightning lldragoch120rf beat a galaxy pegasis?

Does Pegasus have the pieces it gets from the package, or is it customized?
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:56 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: can a lightning lldragoch120rf beat a galaxy pegasis?

There can be no definite answer to that.