Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is the super deck set considered a must have since most of its part are extremely useful?????
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:16 PM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: where can i find a cheap vulcan horuses for around $25 usd or so?

If dimsum has his deal on still, it is $28.
What beyblades come with an 85 or 90 track?
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:05 AM)Sketchy Wrote: What beyblades come with an 85 or 90 track?

mercury anubis 85xf
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:05 AM)Sketchy Wrote: What beyblades come with an 85 or 90 track?
85 mercury anubis I think ?
If you give an answer, at least give a full one.

IIRC, BB-98, Super deckset, Screw Capricorne and Quetzalcoatl also come with either 85 or 90 track.
Im planning on buying rock giraffe r145 wb. Is it a good choice?
Does anyone know if the Hasbro Legend series has been released yet? If so, when will testing start?
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:34 AM)KIRIN Wrote: Im planning on buying rock giraffe r145 wb. Is it a good choice?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic ...

NightWolf7919 Wrote:Does anyone know if the Hasbro Legend series has been released yet? If so, when will testing start?
They have been leaked in some limited places like one Wal-Mart, but they are not supposed to be released yet, whatever "release" means with Hasbro.

Testing will obviously start when people here purchase those Beyblades ...
Are repaints legal in tournaments?
like the one in my sig.
^ I think it's legal if the paint doesn't change the weight or performance of the beyblade too much.
how wide is a normal attack stadium in inches?
is it legal to strip the paint from a beyblade
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:25 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: is the super deck set considered a must have since most of its part are extremely useful?????

can someone please answer this question, i really need the information
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:34 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:25 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: is the super deck set considered a must have since most of its part are extremely useful?????

can someone please answer this question, i really need the information

If you can afford it, yes it is a must have.
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:27 AM)Jdog Wrote: is it legal to strip the paint from a beyblade

Yes it is.
I just got a new Galaxy Pegasis and when I launch it it keeps on going out of the stadium by itself because it goes really crazy. Any tips on how to avoid this?
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:27 AM)?uestion Wrote: how wide is a normal attack stadium in inches?

Are you asking about the Tornado Ridge, or the whole Stadium width?
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:50 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: I just got a new Galaxy Pegasis and when I launch it it keeps on going out of the stadium by itself because it goes really crazy. Any tips on how to avoid this?

Use it a bit more so you can control it.
Wear it down.
k thanks
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:59 AM)GalaxyPegasus18 Wrote: How do I get buddies on hereChocked_2

Don't try too hard. Don't even question it.
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:56 AM)?uestion Wrote: the whole

14 Inches.
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:56 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:50 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: I just got a new Galaxy Pegasis and when I launch it it keeps on going out of the stadium by itself because it goes really crazy. Any tips on how to avoid this?

Use it a bit more so you can control it.
Wear it down.

Also learn to properly perform a Sliding Shoot. It is necessary for RF\R2F based attack types to work properly.
hey my LR launcher just broke, like the string wont pull or contract in, anyone know what to maybe do?