Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 10, 2011  4:14 AM)beymanjake Wrote: is fs a good replacement if cs is not avalible

no not really...
RS/RSF/CS

What blades do those come with? I seriously hate to ask all of these questions. I bought all of my Beyblades, took them out of the box, and then forgot what came with what and which blade was called what all too fast.
RS = Grand Ketos T125/AD145RS
RSF = Ray Gil 100RSF
CS = Ray Unicorno D125CS
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:17 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Search bar exists.
Everytime I use that, it gives me every post that contains anything with something like "cs". If that's the case, it can bring up a topic talking about, let's say, the programming language CSS. I've tried the search bar on numerous occasions and I just can't seem to make it work for me.

and thank you, I have CS.
I just purchased BB-59 Burn Phoenix Starter. What are my chances of getting Burn Mold 1?
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:16 AM)Deikailo Wrote: RS/RSF/CS

What blades do those come with? I seriously hate to ask all of these questions. I bought all of my Beyblades, took them out of the box, and then forgot what came with what and which blade was called what all too fast.
You need to look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:02 AM)Ian Wrote: 1.I was battling in the lightning l-drago stadium and I had a lightning l-drago 100rf vs MF storm aquario 100 wb. l-drago stopped spinning but it was still up,like standing up. My aquario ran out of stamina does l-drago still win?
The Bey which stops spinning first will lose, regardless of if it's still 'standing' upright.
And a Bey is considered to be still spinning as long as it is capable of completing a full revolution.

(Jan. 10, 2011  4:02 AM)Ian Wrote: 2.If your opponent touches the stadium does that mean they lose?
Yes.

(Jan. 10, 2011  4:02 AM)Ian Wrote: 3.Link to official rules of beyblade?
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

(Jan. 10, 2011  4:26 AM)Evan Wrote: I just purchased BB-59 Burn Phoenix Starter. What are my chances of getting Burn Mold 1?
Very unlikely.

Takara Tomy only produces Mold 2 now.
How does Burn Mold 2 stack up against Burn Mold 1 and Earth Mold 2?
Burn mold two has less stamina than mold one, but can be used in te attack customization- burn _____ 90 rf.
It's about equal with earth mold 2, it pretty much just comes down to personal preference.

Now that made me have a question, what is the likelihood of getting a earth mold 1 in a takara tomy earth Aquila?
(Jan. 10, 2011  5:18 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Now that made me have a question, what is the likelihood of getting a earth mold 1 in a takara tomy earth Aquila?
Very very unlikely.

Earth Mold 1 has been out of production for a very long time already.
What's the heaviest track to date? I think it's R145 but have heard that it is BD145.
my beyblade will got out of stadium in l-drago arena? but i tried to release slowly but i cannot found result?
(Jan. 10, 2011  5:53 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: What's the heaviest track to date? I think it's R145 but have heard that it is BD145.
Yes, it is most likely BD145.

dranzorvenkat Wrote:my beyblade will got out of stadium in l-drago arena? but i tried to release slowly but i cannot found result?
I do not understand your question(s) ...

Yes, it is not totally impossible for a Beyblade to be knocked out from a Lightning Force Beystadium.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:38 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: No, stickers always never affect anything durastically except asthetics, unless you use it illegally.

but dont the ones on the attack stadium go on the top? or on the bottom?
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:56 AM)clericlaw Wrote: but dont the ones on the attack stadium go on the top? or on the bottom?
They go on the underside/bottom of the Stadium.
Does anyone have a complete list of all the Beyblade Metal Fusion items, including Tops, Battle Gear and Stadiums? I've been looking everywhere, but I just can't find it.
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:20 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:56 AM)clericlaw Wrote: but dont the ones on the attack stadium go on the top? or on the bottom?
They go on the underside/bottom of the Stadium.

hmm, i used mine a few times and now its gots lots of marks lol. is this usual? how mny battles do i get fomr it?
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:33 AM)clericlaw Wrote: hmm, i used mine a few times and now its gots lots of marks lol. is this usual? how mny battles do i get fomr it?
By underside, I mean the side where you do not use your Beys on.

If you stuck the stickers on the underside, you shouldn't be able to get scratch marks on it.
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:24 AM)kayneargand Wrote: Does anyone have a complete list of all the Beyblade Metal Fusion items, including Tops, Battle Gear and Stadiums? I've been looking everywhere, but I just can't find it.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List

Note that this list only includes products from Takara Tomy, not Hasbro.
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:45 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:33 AM)clericlaw Wrote: hmm, i used mine a few times and now its gots lots of marks lol. is this usual? how mny battles do i get fomr it?
By underside, I mean the side where you do not use your Beys on.

If you stuck the stickers on the underside, you shouldn't be able to get scratch marks on it.
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:24 AM)kayneargand Wrote: Does anyone have a complete list of all the Beyblade Metal Fusion items, including Tops, Battle Gear and Stadiums? I've been looking everywhere, but I just can't find it.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List

Note that this list only includes products from Takara Tomy, not Hasbro.

no lol. i dont have the stickers at all on my attack stadium. i jsut get alot of marks by playin on it, usual?
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:03 AM)clericlaw Wrote: no lol. i dont have the stickers at all on my attack stadium. i jsut get alot of marks by playin on it, usual?
Oh, I was confused since you quoted my post about the stickers, hah.

Anyway, it's usual for the Stadium to get marks on it.
Common situations like Metal Wheels floor-scraping and Wheels banging on the Stadium walls leave marks or even dents.
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:11 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:03 AM)clericlaw Wrote: no lol. i dont have the stickers at all on my attack stadium. i jsut get alot of marks by playin on it, usual?
Oh, I was confused since you quoted my post about the stickers, hah.

Anyway, it's usual for the Stadium to get marks on it.
Common situations like Metal Wheels floor-scraping and Wheels banging on the Stadium walls leave marks or even dents.

so how many battles do i get b4 the stadium is screwed up. isnt the stadium already screwed if i get dent
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:20 AM)clericlaw Wrote: so how many battles do i get b4 the stadium is screwed up. isnt the stadium already screwed if i get dent
If the dent is on the playing surface, it would affect the performance of the Beys. If the dent is on the wall, it wouldn't be much of a problem.

And there is no exact number of battles until the stadium becomes 'screwed' up. I've used mine for a year already. It does have a lot of scratches, but it doesn't have dents on the playing surface yet, only on the walls.
Is it legal in WBO Tournaments to use a Metal Face and place a face sticker on it?
(Jan. 10, 2011  9:00 AM)A Wrote: Is it legal in WBO Tournaments to use a Metal Face and place a face sticker on it?
Yes, it is legal.
Just a question out of the blue are engine gear beys better or plastics with Megnacore or SG Core , i am feeling bored with battling MFB So want to try old school combos