Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 04, 2011  2:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I'm talking about the Hard Metal System. Wolborg MS? Dragoon MS? DEMS? Never heard of them? Well, that string launcher was a complete fail.

Uhhh........they made HMS string launchers??? Maybe they made the one Daichi used.......that looked so cool!!
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:14 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: They're based on the old ripcords that were really long (twice that of a normal ripcord) and came ONLY with dragoons (or electronic beys i guess...), but they're the regular size. String launchers are 3 times the length of a normal ripcord and 1 and a half times the length of a long ripcord

I am such a nerd
ya i know that i have all 3 ( well i have the metal fusion string launcher not the old hms one ) the takara tomy one is the size of the dragon ones right?
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I'm talking about the Hard Metal System. Wolborg MS? Dragoon MS? DEMS? Never heard of them? Well, that string launcher was a complete fail.

Some people who used GFC and GFC (Ultimate Version) swore by that shooter, tho I never owned one.
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:16 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote:

Uhhh........they made HMS string launchers??? Maybe they made the one Daichi used.......that looked so cool!!
i just found out about that now to heres the pic

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...Na134a.jpg
How can I get a better, harder, stronger and faster pull with my Bey launcher?
Heh heh heh........(Off topic thoughts) but really just practice, you really start to notice a difference. Also, breaking the handles off so all you have is the rod part helps since it snaps back easier.
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:24 AM)Nano Wrote: How can I get a better, harder, stronger and faster pull with my Bey launcher?

Practice. Everyone says to let go of the handle after your shot, but I always pull mine in because I seem to get a sturdier and more accurate shot.
How do I fix my beylauncher? The string wont retract Unhappy
You're gonna have to open it up.
There are tutorials on Youtube.
What is a better bey thermal lisarta or rock girraffe (both uncustomized)
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:18 AM)Girraffe101 Wrote: What is a better bey thermal lisarta or rock girraffe (both uncustomized)
Rock Girraffe
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:18 AM)Girraffe101 Wrote: What is a better bey thermal lisarta or rock girraffe (both uncustomized)

Rock Giraffe.
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:22 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:

Rock Giraffe.
Lol i Win Tongue_out

EDIT: Sorry Off Topic -.-

Do yoU want attack or defense? I'd go with rock giraffe, for the r145 and wb, and I wouldn't go for thermal lacerate because:
A. Thermal is outclassed.
B. WA130 is not as good at attack as 90 or 85 or even 100/105.
C. HF is outclassed by RF, and R2F.
Edit: double beaten
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:26 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: C. HF is outclassed by RF, and R2F.

HF still has destabilization use, and is a good bottom for Hasbro stadiums.
Thats from speculation, Evan.
What's the best version of Leone? (Counter Leone, Booster Leone, Rock Leone, etc.)
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:45 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Thats from speculation, Evan.

Check the thread, I've done some testing and it works pretty well. Flame Wolf 100HF got a 90% against MF Earth Bull GB145RSF in the TT Attack.

(Jan. 04, 2011  4:48 AM)Viper Wrote: What's the best version of Leone? (Counter Leone, Booster Leone, Rock Leone, etc.)

None of them are great, but each has it's advantages (aside from Counter, it's useless). The Metal System Leone Booster comes with a decent recoil attack wheel, and F. Rock Leone comes with a 2nd tier bottoms and a sub-par defense wheel.
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:48 AM)Viper Wrote: What's the best version of Leone? (Counter Leone, Booster Leone, Rock Leone, etc.)
Booster Leone paired with 100RF makes a awesome combo.
So Booster Leone is the best to get and is better than Counter Leone and the rest of the Leone's?

Leone. Because of the Itallian top tier MF Leone H145RF.
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:51 AM)Wraith Wrote:
Booster Leone paired with 100RF makes a awesome combo.

rock leone is best
counter sucks
Okay I'm getting a lot of different answers here.
Hi everyone. I'm new here and i have a question

My brother got a dark gasher and another beyblade for his birthday. He wasn't interested in dark gasher's height change gimmick until recently and right there is the problem. Me and my brother both pull it out, lock it, and launched it with 85% - 90% going RIGHT BACK IN UNLOCK. We check it every time to see that it's lock and still goes back in 120 height. help
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:57 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: Hi everyone. I'm new here and i have a question

My brother got a dark gasher and another beyblade for his birthday. He wasn't interested in dark gasher's height change gimmick until recently and right there is the problem. Me and my brother both pull it out, lock it, and launched it with 85% - 90% going RIGHT BACK IN UNLOCK. We check it every time to see that it's lock and still goes back in 120 height. help
I Doubt it Must been used to Much. Try getting Another CH120 With Gasher And it Will Work Properly