Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

1. aquario is not wobbly, it has great wait distribution
2. hf/s is bad for attack, and storm is out classed
3.dont give bad information
Shoot. How can I improve him? I know that a blade like Aquario has great capabilities.
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:32 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:49 PM)Blader JZ Wrote: Here is my question. I saw this beystadium on ebay and apparently the seller said the manufacturer is aladdintoy. Is this still a legal beyblade stadium? I also heard that the company aladdintoy is in Korea.
It is not a legal stadium for WBO play

Is it because it is made by aladdintoy?
how much longer does earthbull145wd out solo spin a regular earth eagle?
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:13 AM)Blader JZ Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:49 PM)Blader JZ Wrote: Here is my question. I saw this beystadium on ebay and apparently the seller said the manufacturer is aladdintoy. Is this still a legal beyblade stadium? I also heard that the company aladdintoy is in Korea.

no thats not it. the only stadium legal is the takara tomy attack stadium and if both players want the takara tomy balance stadium. its just that these 2 are the most balanced stadiums that give a fair advantage to attack (not really balance but attack stadium yes)defence and stamina.
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:53 AM)Viper Wrote: Shoot. How can I improve him? I know that a blade like Aquario has great capabilities.

Aquario is used for defense customizations to great effect. A well known top-tier is Earth Aquario GB145RS, since Aquario is the second heaviest clear wheel, outmatched only by bull.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:39 AM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: no thats not it. the only stadium legal is the takara tomy attack stadium and if both players want the takara tomy balance stadium. its just that these 2 are the most balanced stadiums that give a fair advantage to attack (not really balance but attack stadium yes)defence and stamina.
Do not give false information. The Super Attack Type Beystadium is also legal, with the Balance and Attack ones as well. And yes, it is illegal because it is made by an obscure company that might not even be called "aladdintoy", it is just not produced by an official company apparently ...
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:39 AM)Vulcan R2F Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:13 AM)Blader JZ Wrote:

no thats not it. the only stadium legal is the takara tomy attack stadium and if both players want the takara tomy balance stadium. its just that these 2 are the most balanced stadiums that give a fair advantage to attack (not really balance but attack stadium yes)defence and stamina.

But its ok for myself at home to play right? Will it change results of beyblade customizations? Is the slope still suitable for attack types?
Yes to all those

EDIT: Also i think the yellow sonokong attack stadium should be allowed. Its also very fair.
Does Cyber have anything???
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:20 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: EDIT: Also i think the yellow sonokong attack stadium should be allowed. Its also very fair.
It is allowed ... It is just like the Attack Type Beystadium.
Cyber is bad. Get it only if you have collection purposes.
Can anyone tell me when will season 2 start in Canada or USA?
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is allowed ... It is just like the Attack Type Beystadium.
I own it, and it IS the Attack Type stadium.
I can confirm what Wraith said, its just a Sonokong recolour...
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:47 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:42 PM)Shika blade Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:48 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Its okay if im against carp beys, right? The storngest that i ever have met is ray aquario 100RF.. I just can't beat others sometimes cuz i don't know how to sliding shoot.. I just staduim out all the time... Mind if you explain it to me? I don't understand beywiki and the vid, too.

Anyone? MF pegasis is doing well... I just can't do the god damned SLIDING SHOOT!
The video on you tube is very good tutorial, why can you get it? You move the arm that is holding the launcher forward. Are you using a takara tomy attack stadium? The hasbro ones don't have enough slope.

What's hasbro? Im only using the wide square. I know... No tornado ridge... Any chance to do the sliding shoot there?
Hasbro is the company that distributes Beyblades, Transformers, etc. to the U.S and other countries.
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:18 AM)BeybladeHardy Wrote: Can anyone tell me when will season 2 start in Canada or USA?
There is no information on that otherwise it would be posted. Moreover, this topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby, not the anime.
So... Sliding shoot + wide square = Impossible? Sorry if i ask too much.
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:21 AM)Wraith Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is allowed ... It is just like the Attack Type Beystadium.

Was it released alone or in a set? And what set would that be, if it was released in one?
Who's the strongest beyblade? Gravity Perseus, Ray Unicorno, and L Drago is the strongest in my collection. Are there any stronger beys?
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:51 AM)Evan Wrote:

Was it released alone or in a set? And what set would that be, if it was released in one?
Ask blah, I bought it off him.
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:51 AM)Evan Wrote:

It's sold alone.
I'm allowed 2 get 1 late xmas gift!!!!! Wich shud i get meteo ldrago galaxy pegasus or gravity persues??!!!! Or shud i get a dif metal fight explosion bey (i dont have any from explosion so name any thts good!!)????!!!!!!
(Jan. 03, 2011  6:20 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: I'm allowed 2 get 1 late xmas gift!!!!! Wich shud i get meteo ldrago galaxy pegasus or gravity persues??!!!! Or shud i get a dif metal fight explosion bey (i dont have any from explosion so name any thts good!!)????!!!!!!

Use the "Purchase Consultation" thread.