Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You should really get a better grip.
carp i double posted and then tried to delete the second...(It just said i didnt have any other decent launchers). And ill look at Topywiz and see if they have any for like $5/$10...nope just a Catapult Grip, its the same as the marksman Grip (One i use) but it is missing the light...why bother buying it....

PS: I just added a different Launcher to it, it fits a little tighter, and now the whole thing is red Grin i dont have many good normal launchers, they usually get jammed, so i used the one i new was good earlier.Also is it illegal to add something for decoration to it? (Like adding a Wrist-band?
(Aug. 04, 2008  5:30 PM)Sam Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:51 PM)Takao Wrote: I'm confused, there was a Gaia Dragoon before V? I thought there were only 3...
nope

yes, there was a gaia dragoon, it was just never released in us/europe

and i think he was talking about revolver attack

so =/
When was grip modification declared illegal? I always thought that you could make your own grip provided that the launcher is not affected in any way.
im pretty sure it was mentioned in the thread where u show your modifictaions.
(Aug. 05, 2008  6:37 AM)Raikun Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  5:30 PM)Sam Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:51 PM)Takao Wrote: I'm confused, there was a Gaia Dragoon before V? I thought there were only 3...
nope

yes, there was a gaia dragoon, it was just never released in us/europe

and i think he was talking about revolver attack

so =/
i meant, "nope" to there being only 3 gaia dragoons
(Aug. 05, 2008  6:52 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: When was grip modification declared illegal? I always thought that you could make your own grip provided that the launcher is not affected in any way.

Me too.
I don't know the exact year, but I was informed of it from the webmaster of BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE.
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:08 AM)Gotruto Wrote: carp i double posted and then tried to delete the second...(It just said i didnt have any other decent launchers). And ill look at Topywiz and see if they have any for like $5/$10...nope just a Catapult Grip, its the same as the marksman Grip (One i use) but it is missing the light...why bother buying it....

What are you talking about? The Catapult Grip isn't the same as the Marksmen Grip, they're very different. :\

Catapult shoots the beyblade forward upon launching with a spring-like mechanism (when the Winder is pulled back, the Catapult mechanism is pulled back as well, so when the winder is pulled fully from the shooter, the Catapult shoots forward and shoots the Beyblade with it).

Marksmen shines a light down on where the Beyblade is projected to land. Usually, it works, but when people shoot, they tend to move the launcher, so the light moves and is useless. :\

Anyway, the Catapult Grip is better than the Marksmen Grip, IMO.

Question 1: Does the Sliding Shot shooter actually perform the Sliding Shot? I always wondered if it did, since I dont have one. I wouldn't think that it did, since the Sliding Shot is too complex (?) to perform with a shooter itself.

Question 2: For Force Smash, does the Wheel/AR need swoops that point downwards, or what...?
Actually, a picture of a Force Smash Wheel/AR or two would be good.
Okay, sorry for the delay for the picture of the Weight Disk, but here it is:

[Image: wdcj2.png]

Sorry it isn't the greatest quality, but hey, hopefully you'll be to see it clearly.
what the carp

has to be fake
Is what I thought, but why? It's like that plastic weight disk(kind of counter productive there...), it doesn't do anything to give you an advantage in battle.
just came to ask witch should i get charion or leo? thanks guysJoyful_3
(Aug. 05, 2008  7:40 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: just came to ask witch should i get charion or leo? thanks guysJoyful_3

Well, Sagittario (Cheiron) is more endurance-attuned, but has a lot of weaknesses. Leo is more defense-oriented, but is listed as "MEGA HOT!!!" on Toywiz, so it may be difficult to find.

Either way, nobody would be able to tell you from experience (at least, not here), so it's mainly up to you.

*ahem*
Question 1: Does the Sliding Shot shooter actually perform the Sliding Shot? I always wondered if it did, since I dont have one. I wouldn't think that it did, since the Sliding Shot is too complex (?) to perform with a shooter itself.

Question 2: For Force Smash, does the Wheel/AR need swoops that point downwards, or what...?
(Aug. 05, 2008  7:43 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  7:40 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: just came to ask witch should i get charion or leo? thanks guysJoyful_3

Well, Sagittario (Cheiron) is more endurance-attuned, but has a lot of weaknesses. Leo is more defense-oriented, but is listed as "MEGA HOT!!!" on Toywiz, so it may be difficult to find.

Either way, nobody would be able to tell you from experience (at least, not here), so it's mainly up to you.

thanks so im going with a....XD erm....XD argh....XD LEO!!!
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:46 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:08 AM)Toywiz Wrote: Attach a basic launcher (not included) to the Catapult Grip to create deluxe launching mechanism! Can hold left and right spinning beyblades!

What are you talking about? The Catapult Grip isn't the same as the Marksmen Grip, they're very different. :\

Catapult shoots the beyblade forward upon launching with a spring-like mechanism (when the Winder is pulled back, the Catapult mechanism is pulled back as well, so when the winder is pulled fully from the shooter, the Catapult shoots forward and shoots the Beyblade with it).

Marksmen shines a light down on where the Beyblade is projected to land. Usually, it works, but when people shoot, they tend to move the launcher, so the light moves and is useless. :\

Yah...toywiz tends to not have a good discription....anyways, what would be the use of the power shooter? Wouldnt only be good for Gattyaki or something?
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't know the exact year, but I was informed of it from the webmaster of BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE.
Just did some searching and found the post: http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1...0057216750

Quote:> > 装飾することやテープで巻くのさえもNGになりましたよ。
> > It became prohibited to decorate even to fix it with tape.

Quote:What BEHOLDER said was right first.
最初はビ○ルダー氏の言うことは正しかった。

However, the rule changed in 2002,J'sw said so!
しかし、2002年にルールは変わったとJ'swさんもおっしゃってます!
Do the plastic pieces on your magnet WD's hold on to it? I have three now (1 magnet WD pack and one from Dragoon V2) and the plastic pieces of all three went off flying through the room after the first launch, before the blade had even touched the stadium. Did that ever happen to you?
Also, I know it's illegal, but I'm definitely going to glue the plastic pieces to them. I'm just gonna tell everyone that battles me that they're glued so they will decide if it's ok to them.
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:20 PM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:46 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:08 AM)Toywiz Wrote: Attach a basic launcher (not included) to the Catapult Grip to create deluxe launching mechanism! Can hold left and right spinning beyblades!

Yah...toywiz tends to not have a good discription....anyways, what would be the use of the power shooter? Wouldnt only be good for Gattyaki or something?

Well, it's good for the Catapult Shoot, probably not overly-great for gattyaki. It helps when trying to perform the Sliding Shoot, since it helps with the Catapult Shoot.

Which is why I wonder if the Sliding Shooter actually performs the Sliding Shot for you...
OK

Question: When preforming the Catapult Shoot my beyblade stops just before hitting the wall, is this suppose to be the "It should not hit the wall" when u master it?
Yes.
Then in my opinion "Master" is not the right word, unless it is my stadium i have hasbro earthquake stadium... (Incoming it does not count because it is hasbro)...i did it on the third try...
Is Advance Adverazer good? (I read the articly but i cant tell by that, it pretty much said it was better than Strata Dragoon MS and Death Gargoyle MS)
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:15 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:20 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Yah...toywiz tends to not have a good discription....anyways, what would be the use of the power shooter? Wouldnt only be good for Gattyaki or something?

Well, it's good for the Catapult Shoot, probably not overly-great for gattyaki. It helps when trying to perform the Sliding Shoot, since it helps with the Catapult Shoot.

Which is why I wonder if the Sliding Shooter actually performs the Sliding Shot for you...

Power shooter allows you to put in more force into your launch because of the gear system. The gear connecting the winder to the launcher has 9 prongs instead of 10. So, it's easier to launch your beyblade faster.

What is the sliding shooter? Do you mean the catapult grip?

(Aug. 05, 2008  7:43 PM)Grey Wrote: Question 2: For Force Smash, does the Wheel/AR need swoops that point downwards, or what...?
Do you know what's an upper attack AR? You notice that there's a "ramp" on the wings of the attack ring that can push targets upwards? Force Smash is as though you took that upper attack AR, and put it upside down, so the ramp pushes targets downwards.
(Aug. 06, 2008  1:44 AM)Composer of Requiems Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:15 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:20 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Yah...toywiz tends to not have a good discription....anyways, what would be the use of the power shooter? Wouldnt only be good for Gattyaki or something?

Power shooter allows you to put in more force into your launch because of the gear system. The gear connecting the winder to the launcher has 9 prongs instead of 10. So, it's easier to launch your beyblade faster.

What is the sliding shooter? Do you mean the catapult grip?

(Aug. 05, 2008  7:43 PM)Grey Wrote: Question 2: For Force Smash, does the Wheel/AR need swoops that point downwards, or what...?
Do you know what's an upper attack AR? You notice that there's a "ramp" on the wings of the attack ring that can push targets upwards? Force Smash is as though you took that upper attack AR, and put it upside down, so the ramp pushes targets downwards.
1. Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/...-and-games
That's the quote/unquote "Sliding Shooter." The "Catapult Grip" was this:
http://www.beywiki.com/images/2/25/Catapult.jpg

2. Yeah, I get what you're saying. I just wasn't sure if Force Smash had to be an upside-down Upper Attack, or if just had things (prongs, blunt edges, etc.) on the underside of the AR that hindered Upper Attackers. Thank you for finally clearing that up. Grin
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:23 AM)Grey Wrote: 1. Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/...-and-games
That's the quote/unquote "Sliding Shooter." The "Catapult Grip" was this:
http://www.beywiki.com/images/2/25/Catapult.jpg

2. Yeah, I get what you're saying. I just wasn't sure if Force Smash had to be an upside-down Upper Attack, or if just had things (prongs, blunt edges, etc.) on the underside of the AR that hindered Upper Attackers. Thank you for finally clearing that up. Grin

Yup, I know about the catapult grip. That photo is actually mine =P

I'm unfamiliar with this sliding shooter, though. Is it a hasbro-only production?