Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

.....he is probably ONLY using its AR...
Gotruto Wrote:.....he is probably ONLY using its AR...

no, he uses the whole blade.
trueblader Wrote:

then he is a bad blader
Bey Brad Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:

then he is a bad blader

why are you attacking my friend?Angry youv'e never even met him. you don't know if he is bad or not.
trueblader Wrote:

how do you know? u doubtfully have it sfrom your discription of your style.

PS: if a blader uses a crappy blade, because he is a fan, then he is not a blader, more like a fan-boy/girl
No, I do. Listen to me. I've been playing this game for seven years. I have one of the largest collections on this board. I opened this website, I've written a lot of articles. I know what I am talking about.

Anyone who uses Draciel MS is a bad Beyblader. I'm not saying your friend is a bad person, he's probably great. I am not attacking your friend. I am attacking his skill as a Blader.

Part of being a good Blader is making smart choices when it comes to what Beyblades you use. Customizing correctly for the right situation, that sort of thing. Using Draciel MS is one of the poorest possible choices any Blader could make. I could list 15 HMS combos right now that could beat a Draciel MS easily. Hell, most decent plastic combos could beat Draciel MS easily.

We've all used Draciel MS here, we're not making this up. It is a truly awful Beyblade, arguably the worst of all the HMS series.
Bey Brad Wrote:I could list 15 HMS combos right now that could beat a Draciel MS easily.

We've all used Draciel MS here, we're not making this up. It is a truly awful Beyblade, arguably the worst of all the HMS series.

Wolborg MS, Strata Dragoon MS, Advance Adverazer etc

My friend uses it, just about all of my plastic beyblades can defeat it easily.
Gotruto Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:

how do you know? u doubtfully have it sfrom your discription of your style.

PS: if a blader uses a crappy blade, because he is a fan, then he is not a blader, more like a fan-boy/girl

iwould obviously know what blade my best friend used. and he does not use it because he is a fan he uses it because he has always been godd with draciels.
most draciels are carp, not just ms
Most uncustomized beyblades are carp, not just draciels.
Bey Brad Wrote:No, I do. Listen to me. I've been playing this game for seven years. I have one of the largest collections on this board. I opened this website, I've written a lot of articles. I know what I am talking about.

Anyone who uses Draciel MS is a bad Beyblader. I'm not saying your friend is a bad person, he's probably great. I am not attacking your friend. I am attacking his skill as a Blader.

Part of being a good Blader is making smart choices when it comes to what Beyblades you use. Customizing correctly for the right situation, that sort of thing. Using Draciel MS is one of the poorest possible choices any Blader could make. I could list 15 HMS combos right now that could beat a Draciel MS easily. Hell, most decent plastic combos could beat Draciel MS easily.

fine, you may know what you are talking about, but you don't know my friend. so don't say he is a bad blader because of his choices. my point is youv'e never seen him blade. you may have used draciel ,s and every other blade made, and i give you my total respect. but you have not seen my friend blade. so you can not say that he is a bad blader that makes poor choices. draciel ms might be a bad blade. but my friend is not a bad blader.
If a Blader chooses a bad Beyblade, that makes them a bad Blader. :\
im not positive but i think he ment it more like this

Customization of good parts is part of the game, and your friend does not do that and thus he cant possible play the game as well.AKA: He is not utilizing his full potential and thus is not as good as a blader as others.
Sam Wrote:most draciels are carp, not just ms

true, everything after S was garbage, V2 had useful SP but that was it

Gotruto Wrote:Most uncustomized beyblades are carp, not just draciels.

less true
Bey Brad Wrote:
Sam Wrote:most draciels are carp, not just ms

true, everything after S was garbage, V2 had useful SP but that was it

Gotruto Wrote:Most uncustomized beyblades are carp, not just draciels.

less true

Actually F was decent, it has a little more endurance but a little less defence than s (Base wise). And G wasnt as bad as S, uncustomized. Less true, but still true.
Yes, but S's BB is a very useful part. Draciel G doesn't have any useful parts. And I don't think F's base is very good at all, it's quite clumsy ... if you want Defense and Survival, Wolborg 2's SG is better in all ways.
I did not say my friend did not customize, he just doesn't customize his draciels, that's all.
trueblader Wrote:I did not say my friend did not customize, he just doesn't customize his draciels, that's all.

even worse
Well, i wouldnt really know about wolborg.

trueblader Wrote:I did not say my friend did not customize, he just doesn't customize his draciels, that's all.

Yet draciel beyblades have some useful parts (Mainly the bases), and 90% of the battles is the beyblade (Unless in a takara stadium more like 70%) in other words atleast 70% of beyblading is customizing and improvving your blade, people who cant except that are most likely fanboys/girls...
My question did not get answered, so i will re-ask it. Does toywiz have shipping and handling costs to US? And if so how much?
(Aug. 04, 2008  5:19 AM)Gotruto Wrote: My question did not get answered, so i will re-ask it. Does toywiz have shipping and handling costs to US? And if so how much?

Ask Toywiz, not us.
Oh my bad.

PS: Holy carp i got an email about this, thats a nice little update! DJ 2002 - Shock! Too bad i already read the post, lol
Alright, I own this weight disk that is an small octogon that has bumps on each side(so eight bumps). I'll add pictures later. But can anyone tell me what it's called, or if it serves any purpose(Sparking it a purpose to me), as well as which Blade it came from (I used to play Anti's so I'm not sure if I bought this), or if it's even real?