Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I have a question ok. Why hasnt the bey pointer been release in america and which is better string launcher or ripcord? Th reason i asking is because i broke the handle off of mine ^^;
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:50 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I have a question ok. Why hasnt the bey pointer been release in america and which is better string launcher or ripcord? Th reason i asking is because i broke the handle off of mine ^^;
Because Hasbro cannot install a reward system like what TAKARA-TOMY has, and they cannot import the Bey Ta Go machines because they would get highly vandalised, so there is essentially no reason for the Beypointer at all. It could also be cheated on to get more points.

Of course the Beylauncher is better.
string launcher have more power.. but is more difficult to use the sliding shoot with him

thanks god i´m not american Smile
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:49 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: don´t do that...

Don't take the paint off?
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:52 AM)Quetzalcoatal Wrote: Storm Pieces 100HF?
Rock Pieces DF145HF?
Storm Pieces 100Q? (Q for Quake)
Rock Pieces DF145Q?
Rock Pieces 100Q?
Rock Pieces 100HF?

Im facing a uncustomized Storm Aquario so can you tell me the best combo????
TiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTired
Are there any major differences in beys being released by Hasbro as compared to Takara? If so, what?
yes.. it makes the stadium worse... and ugly
I'd assume you'd need to sand it to take it off, but seriously, why would you consider doing that?

^
you can beat a storm aquario even with a uncostomized Rock Leone...
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:59 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: you can beat a storm aquario even with a uncostomized Rock Leone...
Can you beat it with the beys I have???Pinching_eyes_2
what beys do you have?

storm aquario is a bad uncostomized bey..
Indeed it is, what stadium are you using. Only WBO official stadiums take priority, and this is getting a little off topic. Keep chat to PM Uncertain
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:52 AM)Quetzalcoatal Wrote: Storm Pieces 100HF?
Rock Pieces DF145HF?
Storm Pieces 100Q? (Q for Quake)
Rock Pieces DF145Q?
Rock Pieces 100Q?
Rock Pieces 100HF?

There you have it.
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:59 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I'd assume you'd need to sand it to take it off, but seriously, why would you consider doing that?

^

Because i don't like the paint getting on the bottom of my beyblades.
use rock pices 100HF he beats storm aquario.. rock is better than storm for attack... you will beat him... also that combo with RF is very good!
How about for a defense bey???
How about DF145 rather then 100???????
is better not you don´t have good defense wheels.. i told you the best option...
what is the heaviest clear wheel
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:20 AM)leone Wrote: what is the heaviest clear wheel

Bull, Aquario, or Gasher I believe
i was thinking ketos
sorry i made a mistake... libra is not obviusly... i confused libra cw with libra mw...

i was thinking bull but is leone from counter
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:21 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: libra i think

Wrong Libra. Your thinking the Pre-HWS version. The heaviest CW is Bull. A common alternative is Aquario though. And just so you know, in case you got Bull from Takara-Tomy, Hasbro Gasher CW is heavier than a TT Bull.
Edit: Beaten by Dominance. And L-Drago is for sure NOT one of the heaviest CW's. Tell me it's not.