Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Nick, you are wrong. Stop posting ill-mannered posts in every topic you see. Speechless
i´m not bad i´m really not.. but i am just trying to teach people that they don´t know everything and they never will.. beyblade is complex.. and there are still a lot of tests to be done.. you ccan´t just say that is not good or that is good..
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:19 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: i´m not bad i´m really not.. but i am just trying to teach people that they don´t know everything and they never will.. beyblade is complex.. and there are still a lot of tests to be done.. you ccan´t just say that is not good or that is good..
And what, you do ?
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:19 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: i´m not bad i´m really not.. but i am just trying to teach people that they don´t know everything and they never will.. beyblade is complex.. and there are still a lot of tests to be done.. you ccan´t just say that is not good or that is good..

well you dont know everything, many people know way more than you (including me) but you act surperior <- offtopic
what i do? i don´t understand... i´m just sayng that we need to test it i´m not saying that is good...
well it has been tested and the stamina combo without the mf won.
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:07 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: So...

Would Metal Face-Light be better for Stamina than a regular face?

Yes, as it weighs roughly 0.4 grams less than a regular face.

EDIT: Late/beaten by two minute somehow... o_o';

You're thinking about Metal Face-Feather.

Metal Face-Light is with the Outer Metal ring.
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:29 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: where are those tests?

that i dont remember, but i know it was tested.
We don't even need tests, use common sense. It is like using Lightning LDrago for defense..
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:31 AM)Dan Wrote: We don't even need tests, use common sense. It is like using Lightning LDrago for defense..

Ah, that was my secret move hah.

(No ...)
ok if you don´t to tes don´t test.. maybe i´m right maybe not... i will try the metal face maybe i can discover something that you can´t because no one wants too.. and if the metal face on stamina is really better! well good for me and bad for my oponents who didn´t try it..
I wouldn't have thought so.. Tongue_out
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:31 AM)Dan Wrote: We don't even need tests

ah i see
Don't take that out of context, LOL. Ever..
Well a plastic core and a metal ring using th MF-2s focuses weight on the outside which may be good for stamina combos Uncertain

EDIT: just got the name for it Metal FAce light the one with the metal ring :L

Kai-V I too use L-Dago for defence ^^ (jks) but seriousy i use MF-H MLD 100WD as a defence and tsamina combo Tongue_out
You have a better chance using LLD 100WD.
How do you obtain Amber Face?
Refer 5 people.
Doesn't that go in the "Questions about WBO" thread?

EDIT: Yay, my assumption was correct ^^
Yeah, it's not even related to the Beyblade Hobby, that and the answer could have been found easily by looking at the Face Collection.
I recently had some money to spend and bought rock scorpio t120 (or 125 i can't remember) JB and because i can't look at the beywiki page i would like to know if the JB part is any good or not because it is hard for me to tell (i can't do any testing as i have no top tier beys).Chocked_2
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:14 AM)ridley465 Wrote: I recently had some money to spend and bought rock scorpio t120 (or 125 i can't remember) JB and because i can't look at the beywiki page i would like to know if the JB part is any good or not because it is hard for me to tell (i can't do any testing as i have no top tier beys).Chocked_2
No, JB is not really good.
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:14 AM)ridley465 Wrote: I recently had some money to spend and bought rock scorpio t120 (or 125 i can't remember) JB and because i can't look at the beywiki page i would like to know if the JB part is any good or not because it is hard for me to tell (i can't do any testing as i have no top tier beys).Chocked_2

Well, from my experience with jb, it aims for defense bu is outclassed by wb, wd, d, sd, the list goes on and on. It also sometimes tends to move through the stadium like an attack type, spinning very close to the edge of the beystadium, making it easier to ko. So, jb is ok, but outclassed in every way.
Correct me if I'm wrong in any way, this has come from personal testing.
Edit: beaten by Kai-v
Hmm, WD, and SD possibly WB are meant for stamina? And JB has only some movement, it certaintly won't move as fast as F, haha