Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what does mf-m and mf-l stands for
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:17 PM)aquila112 Wrote: what does mf-m and mf-l stands for
Look at the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.
Ummm......I Cant Find An Answer To My Question Anywhere.....Maybe Sum1 Here Can Help Me..........Are Metal Face Bolts An Advantge Or A Disadvantage In A Beybattle?
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:58 PM)Coogi King Wrote: Ummm......I Cant Find An Answer To My Question Anywhere.....Maybe Sum1 Here Can Help Me..........Are Metal Face Bolts An Advantge Or A Disadvantage In A Beybattle?
It depends when ... With a Stamina type it would be a disadvantage, but with a lot of other things it is definitely an advantage ... Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
Is the suspension accessable with the Beylauncher L and LR? It looks way to long.
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:04 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Is the suspension accessable with the Beylauncher L and LR? It looks way to long.
Look at the Beylauncher Suspension topic ...
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:58 PM)Coogi King Wrote: Ummm......I Cant Find An Answer To My Question Anywhere.....Maybe Sum1 Here Can Help Me..........Are Metal Face Bolts An Advantge Or A Disadvantage In A Beybattle?
It depends when ... With a Stamina type it would be a disadvantage, but with a lot of other things it is definitely an advantage ... Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.

Wat About A Defense Type Like Rock Leone?
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Where Is The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a defense type, more weight is pretty much always a good thing. Though rock isn't a good defense wheel, it has too much recoil. On most attack beyblades they are good, unless they're based on moving fast, rather than hitting with greater force (Force=Mass x Velocity) (Not sure which blades this is). For stamina blades, however, the weight should be focused on the outside of the wheel, so a metal facebolt is detrimental.

The Competitive beyblade combos thread is here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

It's stickied at the top of the advanced forum. There's a locked one in the customisation forum, too.
Hey is Flame Libra a good buy.
1. you should of asked in the "purchase consultant" thread
2. it is very bad
What is a good bey I can get for $25 including shipping? I got a rechargeable visa last night and I want a metal fight bey Grin
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:06 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: What is a good bey I can get for $25 including shipping? I got a rechargeable visa last night and I want a metal fight bey Grin
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:04 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: 1. you should of asked in the "purchase consultant" thread

do what i said to LDRAGO KING
Maybe we should change the topic title to "Read the first post before asking questions" or something along those lines, to prevent at least some of these questions being asked...

Also, while I'm here, is the Leone Clear Wheel (mine's a hasbro) a good substitute for Bull in defense/stamina combos? It looks to me like it's well balanced, and it's decently weighty. I want to use bull in a couple of, I suppose, destabiliser customs, and I don't like constantly swapping parts around.
My bad for earlier I'm still kinda new to these forums. I'll try to stay on topic from now on. <--- Off topic
The next/equal best is the Aquario wheel, then Gasher(for it's weight, IIRC).

The rest aren't really that great from testing.
IN my opinion, Aquario is better. But hey, you're more experienced so I'll say you are right.
[quote='MeteorKing' pid='459246' dateline='1292517441']
On a defense type, more weight is pretty much always a good thing. Though rock isn't a good defense wheel, it has too much recoil. On most attack beyblades they are good, unless they're based on moving fast, rather than hitting with greater force (Force=Mass x Velocity) (Not sure which blades this is). For stamina blades, however, the weight should be focused on the outside of the wheel, so a metal facebolt is detrimental.

The Competitive beyblade combos thread is here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

Wat Iz The Best Defense Wheel? Iz It Earth?
It's regarded in the same light I believe? I think people use bull more because it's like 0.1g heavier or something. I don't have Aquario, so I don't know the specific differences between the two.
Do the number of contact points on the metal wheel have any corralation to how it preforms?
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:52 PM)momiji manju Wrote: It's regarded in the same light I believe? I think people use bull more because it's like 0.1g heavier or something. I don't have Aquario, so I don't know the specific differences between the two.

No. Aquario (Hasbro) is heavier. Not sure about the weight distribution.

@Dominance 85R2F: Yes.
I really only know TT, don't pay much attention to Hasbro, so I guess I stand corrected?
TT's bull is like 3.3g or something like that hasbros bull is 3.7g and hasbros aquario is 3.71 just to let you know <- offtopic
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:16 PM)Dan Wrote: Which would be better for attack customs:
Regular MF or MF-H, MF-M, MF-L, MF-F?
=/ I thought you'd know it'd depend on the recoil of the bey
Okay; lets say it was Vulcan for instance.
I don't know a lot about MF's. :c
Seriously, that is what Hasbro has done to me. (Though it is not their fault at all.)