Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

This is going to be a strange question, and I am confused on where this should go, but remember when someone speculated that the track of Hell Kerbecs, could in fact, be a footprint for a new Sub-System for the Metal Fight Beyblade series? Well, if it brought up such a bizarre question- what would an update of the Hybrid Wheel/Fusion Wheel system be in the future?
When will the Beypointer be released in America???

PLZ VOTE 4 OUR SCHOOL . WE NEED 2 WIN

LINK http://bestofthebaytv.com/view/1268 (COPY AND PASTE)
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:10 AM)iBladerSpirit Wrote: When will the Beypointer be released in America???

most likely never, and i believe advertising is not allowed on this forum
This is a good combo in my opinion Bakushin Aries H145WD tell me what you think of it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:10 AM)iBladerSpirit Wrote: When will the Beypointer be released in America???

It most likely won't, as that would require the relevant arcade machines and whatnot to be installed to be of any use. Hasbro probably won't want to sink cash into that, for starters.

Edit: Beaten, but yeah, at the very least, put that link and stuff in your signature (my settings-> signature settings), although it might not be okay even then, I'm not too sure.

LDRAGO KING, H145 isn't a very good track, it has too much recoil, and scrapes the floor too often to be anything more than a gimmick. On a WD, that's a recipe for disaster, WD is a stamina tip, it's able to wobble but still spin, and can right itself. The recoil from h145 hitting the stadium floor ruins all of that. I'm not sure what the verdict on Bakushin is, but I don't think that it's top-tier material, either.
Is the mfb attack stadium only as big as the crater on a thunderwhip? If not, can i get a measurement in inches?
Which produces more friction (or hurt the opponents bey more), metal wheel on metal wheel collision or a metal wheel on track collision, i wanna say metal wheel but am not sure...
the mfb stadium is bigger than the crater it is big as the boundary of the stadium
well duh plastic on metal makes more friction
metal on metal is more devastating though in terms of knockback
metal wheel on plastic collisions

EDIT:beaten by mcfrown
Why isnt 85 considered top tier yet?
How is C145 compared to GB145 and what applications should it be considered for?

Apologize if they haver been covered but I used search and still didnt find my answers.

Edit added: Thanks for clearing that up about the 85, I was keeping an eye out on build me a Combo thread and someone had mentioned 85 not being considered Top Tier..
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:27 AM)ikmv Wrote: Why isnt 85 considered top tier yet?

It IS top tier.

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F is top tier.
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:27 AM)ikmv Wrote: Why isnt 85 considered top tier yet?

For what? It's definitely top tier for attack, and it works for stamina too, we just haven't been updating the list of top tier stamina blades because it's changing so rapidly, with Low Track Combos becoming widely used, and the release of 230, which can only be beaten by 145 track stamina blades. It's a metagame within a metagame.
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:27 AM)omniblader12 Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107316...33384.html

Is this a fake, cause I can swear that Daichi.
"Storm Polar Bear" literal chinese translation.
Of corse it is fake.
Have we come to a conclusion on CS on offensive/balance beyblades? I've been looking for a while without much luck, can someone give me a quick summary?
It has defensive abilities, and works better on heavy smash attack beys.
Yes, as Momiji stated, a good example of that si Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F Uncertain
Chocked Chipz, a typo? He was talking about CS.

A good example would be (although outdated) MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
Thanks, I kinda thought as much, my CS hasn't worked well on LLDrago, or even Vulcan (though I've only had it today, and I'm using a hasbro LF stadium while I wait for my attack stadium to arrive), however, I'm loving MF Gravity Perseus (Attack Ver) 85CS. As much as it's not amazing against other attack beys, the low slopes work really nicely for destabilising defense/stamina types (I figure that's why it works against them, anyway).

Which brings me to one more question. In a match, after you and your opponent choose beyblades, if I'm using Gravity Perseus, am I allowed to change the mode of the clear wheel? (e.g, if my opponent has chosen LLDrago, I'd want to swap to defensive mode, to drop the recoil and survive the hits better.) I'm not sure whether that counts as changing a part, or is more along the lines of changing the height of CH120?
(Dec. 16, 2010  2:10 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Which brings me to one more question. In a match, after you and your opponent choose beyblades, if I'm using Gravity Perseus, am I allowed to change the mode of the clear wheel? (e.g, if my opponent has chosen LLDrago, I'd want to swap to defensive mode, to drop the recoil and survive the hits better.) I'm not sure whether that counts as changing a part, or is more along the lines of changing the height of CH120?
I'm pretty sure that changing the Clear Wheel position is legal since you are technically not changing parts.

BTW, it's Counter Mode, not Attack, hah.
I can confirm what Diamond said. Switching the position of the CW on the MW while in battle is exactly the same as switching from one height to another with CH120 or on M145 Uncertain But seriously, perhaps the other guy will get ___ off as you may take a little longer :L
I'm pretty quick, but good point. Still, I'd hope they'd understand, if it were, like, a tourney battle or whatever.

And to the guy who said it's counter mode, I'm pretty sure I was right to use "attack", I use the reshuffle set version, and I was talking about a part (hence why I put it in the name), not a mode. If I was using a single mode (the only reason I'd include which mode in the blades name), then I wouldn't need to ask about changing modes, heh.
(Dec. 16, 2010  2:52 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: And to the guy who said it's counter mode, I'm pretty sure I was right to use "attack", I use the reshuffle set version, and I was talking about a part (hence why I put it in the name), not a mode. If I was using a set mode, then I wouldn't need to ask the second question.
Ah, I misread.
My bad.
Is cool, sorry if I came off as a bit of an carp, yeah.
Which would be better for attack customs:
Regular MF or MF-H, MF-M, MF-L, MF-F?