Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

yes it´s true if you can´t beat stamina with attack (is weakness) use a even better stamina beyblade! and of corse 100 beats 145 ... even earth ___ 100 wd CAN BEAT Earth Eagle
How much would a mint Takara Dranzer G go for?
I want to know. Are there going to be any beyblade events in michigan's lower penninsula?
Possibly. If you want you can start your own. It's alot of work and responsibily though. There will probably not be one there ever unless you start one.
(Dec. 15, 2010  11:08 PM)beyblader34 Wrote: I want to know. Are there going to be any beyblade events in michigan's lower penninsula?

WBO events are not hosted/created by the WBO itself.
Members in the WBO have to take charge, submit information such as the date,time,etc to the moderators here, then they Approve or Reject your proposal depending on how well it was written, your experience here, etc.

EDIT: Beaten.
how doI clean my beyblade arena? It has all these scratch marks probably because my brother puts battle strickers in it
(Dec. 15, 2010  11:08 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: How much would a mint Takara Dranzer G go for?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic for that.
(Dec. 15, 2010  11:12 PM)beyblader34 Wrote: It has all these scratch marks probably because my brother puts battle strickers in it

If it is "physical scratch marks" then obviously you can't get rid of it. However, if it is "sticker glue marks" then try using boiling water, washing up liquid and scrub it off (don't forget to wear gloves and try not to put too much pressure on otherwise you could crack the stadium, possibly).
but can hasbro make meteo l drago like takara tomy but stronget cause it looks pretty complicated
i know this is sorta an obvious question but how do you attach an image to ur signature?
Use the tags [img] (picture) [/img] .
Also this topic is for asking questions on Beyblade.
I don't know where else this would go.

I ordered a Vulcan Horuseus by EMS, and Canada Post says that "Item was successfully delivered" today, 8 hours before I post this.

However I do not have anything at my door, and I am worried. Why would they update saying it was delivered if I have not received anything?

Has this happened to anyone else before? Uncertain
About how long (if ever) will it take for a rubber tip to wear out in a hasbro stadium?
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:44 AM)Kimchi Wrote: However I do not have anything at my door, and I am worried. Why would they update saying it was delivered if I have not received anything?

this could also mean that it has now reached over to your country but it hasn't arrived at your local post office yet.
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:50 AM)Omega12 Wrote: About how long (if ever) will it take for a rubber tip to wear out in a hasbro stadium?

a month
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:57 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:44 AM)Kimchi Wrote: However I do not have anything at my door, and I am worried. Why would they update saying it was delivered if I have not received anything?

this could also mean that it has now reached over to your country but it hasn't arrived at your local post office yet.

No, it is being delivered to my door, or it was supposed to be.

It said Delivery successfully Completed, meaning it was supposed to be at my door...

maybe Canada Post is behind on schedule Uncertain
What is the MFB attack stadium like, compared to the old Tornado Balance?
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:44 AM)Kimchi Wrote: I don't know where else this would go.

I ordered a Vulcan Horuseus by EMS, and Canada Post says that "Item was successfully delivered" today, 8 hours before I post this.

However I do not have anything at my door, and I am worried. Why would they update saying it was delivered if I have not received anything?

Has this happened to anyone else before? Uncertain

Check with the Post Office. They might have it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  2:34 AM)JT5718x Wrote: What is the MFB attack stadium like, compared to the old Tornado Balance?

From looking at it it has more slope.
When will the next tournament in Australia begin ?
That goes in the questions about WBOyou could try reading around.
Is RSF better than CS. (For a Defence combo).
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:17 AM)BEYBLASTER Wrote: Is Ray Unicorno better than Ray Gill. (For a Defence combo).

Ray is NOT used for defense, but I'm gonna assume you meant the tips.

RSF is better than CS for Defense.
I Meant the bottom sorry forgot what tips were. My fault. I will Edit it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:24 AM)BEYBLASTER Wrote: I Meant the bottom sorry forgot what tips were. My fault. I will Edit it.

There wasn't really any need to edit. I answered your question.