Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It works it preforms a little worse that a normal RF and a little worse than HF. And it goes out of control.
Hmm...maybe when my RF is nearly wore off I will try this(^-^)
thanks for the answers guys ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
My friend bought a LED sight is it better than A angle compass?
Yes, but both are pretty useless...
but angle compass can be used for beginners who want to shoot storm capricorn m145q
Anyone can shoot Storm Cap, it is not exclusive to non-beginners..
(I took your post literally.)
So really both are useless but the Angle compass is just good for shooting capricorne ?
(Dec. 14, 2010  4:33 AM)Dissidia Wrote: So really both are useless but the Angle compass is just good for shooting capricorne ?
Do not listen to aquila112 : obviously the Angle Compass is not only for Storm Capricorne, and it is useless for all Beyblades ... Unless you want to add weight.
if you straight a ripcord it really gives you more power ant it´s better?
(Dec. 14, 2010  4:37 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: if you straight a ripcord it really gives you more power ant it´s better?

it also helps your launcher from breaking or getting jammed, which is very unpleasant ( ; _ ; )/~~~
i know i watched a video that said if you put it in a sink with hot water for 5 minuets and straighten it then let it sit in the hot water.
(Me: Beyblades r cool
Friend: Yeah I know right!
Me: So which one is your favourite?
Friend: Wait what were we talkin about again?

Wow... hes very smart)
(Dec. 14, 2010  5:25 AM)cyberpegasus30 Wrote: (Me: Beyblades r cool
Friend: Yeah I know right!
Me: So which one is your favourite?
Friend: Wait what were we talkin about again?

Wow... hes very smart)

What does this have to do with this topic?
hey i wanna buy a jacket like the one that kyoya guy from metal fusion has can anybody help me find the name of that jacket or know where i could find one?
just buy large a green shirt and open it....
This topic is for questions on the hobby.
Ask that in the cosplay thread in one of the off topic forums, this thread is for beyblade the hobby only.

EDIT: Beaten
Is the fence for BB-10 just a nice extra? Or is it important?
(Dec. 14, 2010  6:36 AM)Sothe422 Wrote: Is the fence for BB-10 just a nice extra? Or is it important?

It's just an extra that Takara includes to provide an image of safety to parents. It's really pointless to use unless you are terrified of getting hit with a bey (which rarely hapens)
Okay. cool. I just realized that it's very important with something that might eat it around though.
I don't know how you play if you are not frequently whacked by flying beys.
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:50 AM)teku66 Wrote: how much is wolborg 3 worth?

I believe this goes to Purchase Consultation.
"PURCHASE CONSULTATION".
how do you give someone moeny to their paypal?