Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What is 'my own thing'? ^_-
Your belief...
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:57 AM)littlechipz Wrote: yeah, but they are PWND by attack types and even defence types now o_0

lets both know our own thing...

They don't get "PWND" by Defence types, they still beat them consistently.
I want to give for christmas a stadium for my little cousins, which is the least bad hasbro beystadium XD?
it would be lightning l drago stadium
but believe me buying an attack stadium of tt would be much better
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:30 PM)aquila112 Wrote: it would be lightning l drago stadium
but believe me buying an attack stadium of tt would be much better

I know, i own one for me, but taking a tt attack stadium is too much expensive and they are very young, so they can't use properly and attack type beyblade.
Also an hasbro beystadium is more easy to find ^^
Anyway thanks for the concern and for the answer ^^
Is this real? Look at the text at the top-left corner. Korean or something?
Attached Files

.jpg   gravity perseus.jpg (Size: 46.7 KB / Downloads: 103)
(Dec. 13, 2010  5:06 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Post

It is real, it's the SonoKong version but you can clearly see the Takara Tomy logo and the SonoKong one in the bottom right hand corner.
(Dec. 13, 2010  5:12 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  5:06 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Post

It is real, it's the SonoKong version but you can clearly see the Takara Tomy logo and the SonoKong one in the bottom right hand corner.

Oh thanks, I thought somebody put that there to trick you.
OK, so I was browsing the bey wiki, and found the compact article. Now while I have loved beyblade for years, but only gotten into the competitive scene recently, and so I got to thinking, can I build a Compact in the HWS? I was thinking it would be easy(ish), if I used like MF Flame Bull GB145MB or something. I picked Flame 'cause it seems like the wider thinner wheel with relatively heavy weight would be good, but I don't know...

Any thoughts, or am I wasting my time?
is there coming a bey fray in the netherlands?
(there may be misspellings in it)
hey guys just a quick question for christmass my mom got me a deck 2 attack & defense.....what is tha???
search it is easy to find
does anyone have any info on new beyblades in america?
(Dec. 13, 2010  7:56 PM)true blader Wrote: does anyone have any info on new beyblades in america?

This is where you can find the latest news on the Beyblade: Metal Fusion hobby, which is the North American Version.

This is another source you can look at as well.
(Dec. 13, 2010  6:23 PM)Themailman Wrote: OK, so I was browsing the bey wiki, and found the compact article. Now while I have loved beyblade for years, but only gotten into the competitive scene recently, and so I got to thinking, can I build a Compact in the HWS? I was thinking it would be easy(ish), if I used like MF Flame Bull GB145MB or something. I picked Flame 'cause it seems like the wider thinner wheel with relatively heavy weight would be good, but I don't know...

Any thoughts, or am I wasting my time?

You are definitely not wasting your time! We haven't found a good compact combo yet, but I for one would love to start work on finding a top-tier compact defense. That was my favorite style in plastic generations.

Your combo above sounds like it would make a really heavy combo, but part of compact combos is size and weight. It needs to be small, short, and heavy. Possibly MF-H Earth Bull D125MB.
Is £20 worth it for a NIB dragoon grip attacker. Also don't tell me to put this in the purchase consultation cause I already did but this way is faster.
My question is can one bey change the direction of the other?because I made acombo(LighteningLdrago H145RF)And I did against at least half my beys and sometimes when the make cotact my combo just hits the other bey and makes it go the other way for about 5 or 7 seconds.
what kind of paint do they use to paint the metal wheel?
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:26 PM)Dranzermsuv Wrote: My question is can one bey change the direction of the other?because I made acombo(LighteningLdrago H145RF)And I did against at least half my beys and sometimes when the make cotact my combo just hits the other bey and makes it go the other way for about 5 or 7 seconds.

By "other Beys", do you mean Right-Spin ones? If so, they're already spinning in the opposite direction. Lightning L-Drago, if it was powerful enough, would force another Left-Spin Bey to spin Right.

(Dec. 13, 2010  9:33 PM)muzza232 Wrote: what is a good launching teqniqe

Straight, 100% power shot for Stamina Types, Straight, 80% power shot for Defense Types, and Sliding Shoot at 100% power for Attack Types.
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:35 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Straight, 100% power shot for Stamina Types, Straight, 80% power shot for Defense Types, and Sliding Shoot at 100% power for Attack Types.

With both CS and RS, 100% makes more sense, I think.
Nope, it's made by Aladdin Corp. :\
if you find a stadium made by a real company pm me