Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 11, 2010  11:18 PM)Beyson Wrote: Is Bakushin a light wheel?

No Bakushin is not a light wheel
1.you could of found the answer easily
2. no its not, its metal just painted white

edit: beaten
(Dec. 11, 2010  8:47 PM)i8u Wrote: Do you think cyber pegasis is good and worth getting?

The MF is nearly wasted. I would feel sorry if it was someone's first bey.
How do I make spoilers?
(Dec. 11, 2010  11:35 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: How do I make spoilers?

Wrong Thread use the "Questions about the WBO" thread
this may sound like a dumb question, but can you use the duotron launcher to shoot to beys (in a tournament) of course not but can you at least shoot one bey with one? not like I ever would, but I'm curious, no one said you couldn't... lol
Does metal face make a difference in a beys perfomance?
Yes. A lot.
is flame libra and thermal pisces any good?
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:17 AM)johnnyo1041 Wrote: is flame libra and thermal pisces any good?

Nope, not at all.
hi! i am new in this! sorry if this is a bad question but why it´s not recomendable to use mf on stamina but it is on defense and attack?? (iput this question on build me a combo but they said to put in here..?
Metal Faces increase weight in the center.

On defense types, it makes them heavier and harder to knock out.

On attack types, it's used to reduce the recoil of some attack wheels so the bey doesn't knock itself out.

It's not used on staminas because the increased weight in center reduces spin time.
so because your a noob you know that? Speechless even though it does it makes the bey lose spin faster
less weight=more stamina

get it? I think you do now (you should)
oh yeah?? so ..... the plastic beyblades were much more lighter then the MF ones but the mf beyblades spin much more time and they are HEAVIER.... what you say about this huh?
He means that in MFB lighter beyblades are better than heavier ones for stamina...
The point of a stamina Bey is to spin for the longest time possible.

A metal face is detrimental to this becauses it reduces spin time.
yeah but still i don´tknow the answerfor this ... if the plastic ones are lighter why they spin less time?
because they cant maintain there spin as good as mfb ones can, they are bigger making more drag
i think that is not the right answer.... for me is a mistery why plastic beyblades don´t spin more time than mfb... they are more lighters! and everyone says that lighter = more spin time.. is just an opinion
if there is a outward weight distribution, it will spin longer, it is called the flywheel effect, read around and you might learn something Speechless
ohhhh i see now....more outward weight distribution more spin time... more center weight ditribution less spin time... thanks! finnaly a good answer!
how should i launch a stamina beyblade? what is the best launch technique for a stamina bey? i think the launch is important... so can somebody help me? thanks
Is it possible to successfully perform the Sliding Shoot technique with the XF bottom?