Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is there a difference between the black and white string for the beylauncher?
Assuming you want to put the track on Meteo, then 100 is better as it allows the rubber to make more contact with the opposition. A track height above the opponent makes it better for Smash customs, where the metal wheels makes more contact...

Uncertain The black string was released with the Metal System L-Drago. They are exactly the same unless your comparing the Pre-HWS variant to Meteos launcher, Meteos string is about an inch longer.
Actually in my experience the pre HWS Ldrago Beylauncher-L is the exact same length as Meteo's.
Really?! Interesting. Could you give me some measurements?
Here ya go
Using lubricant.
Does M-Dragoon come with a red AT? I found one with it at school?
I'm pretty sure it's white...
It's white. Though you could have found the answer with Google or Beywiki.
In what kind of stadium? In a TT Attack, H145 will produce smash and recoil, so Dark Bull has a GOOD chance of winning. In a Hasbro stadium, SDs stamina will do its job, but bull will produce significant recoil without doing much. Sharp suffers from balance issues, but I beleive it will out spin SD but only when paired with a high recoil part Uncertain
(Dec. 11, 2010  8:19 AM)Moss Wrote: What has higher Re-coil (Aquario pre HWS) or Lightning LDrago CW and MW)

L-Drago is the highest recoil producing Hasbro MFB, and wheels like Sagittario prduce more recoil than Aquario, so I'd assume LL-Drago would have more recoil...

UPDATE: DOUBLE POST :L
Sadly uncustomized battles mean absolutely nothing so it could be completely random.
Thats one point to consider :L And its true, both are pretty much evenly matched.

I have a question of my own. How easily can an R2F wear down? How many battles until it becomes a Hole Rubber Flat
On a similar note to littlechipz, what is the fastest yet efficient way to wear down RF? Also, if need be, could CS make a replacement?
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:22 PM)Spaz76 Wrote: On a similar note to littlechipz, what is the fastest yet efficient way to wear down RF? Also, if need be, could CS make a replacement?

the fastest way to make rf wear down is by battling and cs is a good substitute to rf
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:22 PM)Spaz76 Wrote: On a similar note to littlechipz, what is the fastest yet efficient way to wear down RF? Also, if need be, could CS make a replacement?
Use it on heavy weight Attack combos so that the bottom could, hopefully, wear down quicker.

And no, CS and RF serve totally different purposes and act differently.
RF can maintain the Flower Pattern from a banking or sliding shoot very well, can move at high speeds, and help reduce the recoil since it can grip on the Stadium very well.

CS, while being able to have pretty decent Stamina in Stamina mode and move at high speeds in Attack mode, is not able to stay in the Flower pattern for long and does not grip onto the Stadium as well. However, I do personally find CS to be a very effective Defense Bottom.
I have also found CS to be a very good defence bottom. When I get another one i'll probably do some testing on this.
what is the most top tier-iest attack combo you can make in MFB? (include hybrid wheel system)
Vulcan Horseus 85R2F. Pretty expensive overall, but worth it :L
in the english beyblade metal fight DS game, does it come with cyber pegasus? i really want the bey, but i don't want to waste money if it doesn't...
The Toys 'R' Us US variant does...
Hmmm whats the best defensive performance tip and also has a pretty decent stamina?
does game? cause if not then i can't get it...
RSF/RS/WD/WB

Yes, if you mean that Cyber Pegasis is pre-loaded onto the ROM, indeed it is ^^
no so it doesn't come with it then... great...