Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Beyblade Parts List, Search function with browser for "85", and I have the answer which I already knew.

Damn, people are somehow more helpless these days with Internet than some of us who were not totally born with those technologies ...
what is quest for quetz?
Its a credit based competition in which you can earn your self a Qwetz and other prizes by trading in the credits you earn from tourneys.
can i use 105 track in my stamina combo - Earth Bull 145 WD????
You already asked this in another thread Uncertain

You CAN use it, but whether it's good or not is another story.

Or try it yourself?
i tried and it seems better than 145 for stamina i have the top tier stamina combo and the 105 is very good instead of 145.. just an opinion..
Hey what is the diffrence of the takary tomy molds than the hasbro molds
Hasbro tends to use the seconds molds of parts that Takara Tomy make. (Such as using the second mold of Earth and the reinforced H145)

Hasbro molds also tend to weight a bit more and are a bit less prone to breakage because they use higher quality materials.
Yet apparently they are still easily breakable ... Kids are careless.
Ok thank you Joyful_3
Oh I forgot one last question for to do maybe how r u suposed to get the faces or do you get those from battling people?
U get them from going to official WBO tournaments with a wbo passport or entering the contest and winning. or multiple ways in the site.
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:40 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Ok thank you Joyful_3
Oh I forgot one last question for to do maybe how r u suposed to get the faces or do you get those from battling people?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

This topic is for questions on the hobby, also.
Oh sorry and I just realyalized that your avi was holding a launcher I thought it was a clock lol
Like she just said, this thread is for the hobby.
I'm having trouble figuring out 2 parts i have, one of them is a weight disk that has eight points on it but it has circles instead of what you see on a standard 8 heavy or 8 balance and the second part is an engine gear piece, it is left spin and the tip of it looks kinda like something you would see on driger-based beyblades, please tell me what parts are
Anyone know where I can find an Ultimate Stadium for sale?
XD
Does anyone know where i could find out the weight of the beyblades?
on beywiki!

what is for you guys the best of bests of ALL stamina combos?? the best stamina customization??
The 'Weight's of MFB' thread, maybe? T_T
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:41 AM)shadowspark720 Wrote: I'm having trouble figuring out 2 parts i have, one of them is a weight disk that has eight points on it but it has circles instead of what you see on a standard 8 heavy or 8 balance and the second part is an engine gear piece, it is left spin and the tip of it looks kinda like something you would see on driger-based beyblades, please tell me what parts are
The Weight Disk is Revolver Attack:
[Image: WEIGHTDISK.jpg]
The only Left spin Engine Gears were Dragoon G's Left EG (red) and Dragoon GT's Left Engine Gear Turbo version (black).
what is for you guys the best of bests of ALL stamina combos?? the best stamina customization??
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:37 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: what is for you guys the best of bests of ALL stamina combos?? the best stamina customization??

You do not need to repeat your question over and over.Anyway 85 was dominant agianst 145 height tracks but then came 230 which started beating 85 but lost to 145 so basically there is no best Stamina Combo.
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:40 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:37 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: what is for you guys the best of bests of ALL stamina combos?? the best stamina customization??

You do not need to repeat your question over and over.Anyway 85 was dominant agianst 145 height tracks but then came 230 which started beating 85 but lost to 145 so basically there is no best Stamina Combo.

Thats so true. I beleive CH120 has some stamina potential, possibly, protection against 85/low tracks and 145 mode which can PWN 230... Uncertain I will do some testing soon. I have a question of my own. Does Vulcan have potential as a defender? Just wondering because Vulcan is a very thick attack wheel, a Libra successor?
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:44 AM)littlechipz Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:40 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:

Thats so true. I beleive CH120 has some stamina potential, possibly, protection against 85/low tracks and 145 mode which can PWN 230... Uncertain I will do some testing soon. I have a question of my own. Does Vulcan have potential as a defender? Just wondering because Vulcan is a very thick attack wheel, a Libra successor?

Vulcan has way too much recoil.