Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

does LightingLdrago steal spin power off other beys
Kind of. No. Yes. Maybe. Never Meteo does it quite well but SHARES energy not steals spin... Especially not lightning. Lightning is pathetic Uncertain
What is really better to use rockleone145wd or earthgasher145wd OR EarthGasher100WD
earth gasher 100 wd (which is for stamina) and is almost a top tier
what to use for stamina combo i don´t get it... Burn or Earth? 145 or df145 or 85 or 100? thanks!
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:59 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Kind of. No. Yes. Maybe. Never Meteo does it quite well but SHARES energy not steals spin... Especially not lightning. Lightning is pathetic Uncertain

uhm nearly every post you've made on this page contains at least one error

(Dec. 10, 2010  12:41 PM)littlechipz Wrote: no time limit, but if it makes one orbit around the stadium, after that, your problem Wink

One orbit is a completely arbitrary quantifier you've used here.

littlechipz Wrote:[...] Lightning is pathetic Uncertain

False, because Lightning displays many of the same attributes as Meteo while also being a prolific Smash Attack Wheel.
blader bruno if there is no burn or earth use thermal or flame
as for the track use 90,t125
Does anyone know the names of all the white plastic beyblades, the old ones.
I know this is a stupid question to ask here, but is Flame Pyxis any good? I'm thinking of getting him, but I have all of his parts except his plastic part above the metal wheel. (I can't remember what it's called no matter what lol)
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:18 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I know this is a stupid question to ask here, but is Flame Pyxis any good? I'm thinking of getting him, but I have all of his parts except his plastic part above the metal wheel. (I can't remember what it's called no matter what lol)
Beyblades are objects, by the way. They have no gender, especially in English.

If you read around the Beyblade Customizations forum or even the BB-95 topic, you would have noticed that Flame Byxis' 230 has a lot of potential, and so does Byxis actually. Plus, WD was always good.
and it looks very nice, and if you can find for good price it's good as it's a new release...
Would having a what to buy threads for HMS and Plastics be useful? I'd be happy to make them. Then people would have something to look at to know what to buy for those if they want useful ones.
is there a limit on the bey pointer, since my beypoints have gone set back to 0and i had 14200bp.
is there a limit on the bey pointer, since my beypoints have gone set back to 0 and i had 14200bp.
don't double post... and also the beypointer is normally faulty and is not that good, so it probably isn't any reason...
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:59 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Would having a what to buy threads for HMS and Plastics be useful? I'd be happy to make them. Then people would have something to look at to know what to buy for those if they want useful ones.
I do not know, since a lot of them are just very expensive and hard to find, and nobody uses them in competitions anymore. I think we should concentrate on writing articles for them instead, possibly.
Yeah but wouldn't it just be easier to have a thread for it since we don't have articles on every HMS and plastic? If I made it would you close it? I'd make them seperate since there are loads of plastics that are notable.
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:02 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah but wouldn't it just be easier to have a thread for it since we don't have articles on every HMS and plastic? If I made it would you close it? I'd make them seperate since there are loads of plastics that are notable.
Hm, you could make it if you want, but I do not think we would stick it, the old series are just not a priority anymore.
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:09 PM)Blader Bruno Wrote: 85 track comes with what beyblade???
Search. Beywiki is there for a reason, and you were already told to search.
i´ve searched but i can find nothing on beywiki.... why don´you answer me... i am searching by questioning..
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:12 PM)Blader Bruno Wrote: i´ve searched but i can find nothing on beywiki.... why don´you answer me... i am searching by questioning..
You have obviously not searched in the Beyblade Parts List article ...
No Content Yet. Under Construction. is what they say about 85..... can you answer me now??
If that is true, 85 comes with.....
Kai-V it says that the "85 track is under construction" on the track list.
but yes you could find it on the beyblade parts list.
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:20 PM)Blader Bruno Wrote: No Content Yet. Under Construction. is what they say about 85..... can you answer me now??
it says that under Track list

not under Beyblade parts list.