Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 10, 2010  1:45 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Can an Mf-H be substituted for a regular MF in attack?

Yes, but it will have less stamina. MF-H is best suited for defence and MFs for attack.
anybody got a good attack combo something beast??? if i posted this in a bad thread please direct me to the correct one
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:13 AM)jessie spin Wrote: anybody got a good attack combo something beast??? if i posted this in a bad thread please direct me to the correct one
You could try reading the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:13 AM)jessie spin Wrote: anybody got a good attack combo something beast??? if i posted this in a bad thread please direct me to the correct one

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Edit: Sniped by Kai-V D:
Is it OK to use a fake launcher grip in an official tournament?

(Yes, I'm a noob.)
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:44 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Is it OK to use a fake launcher grip in an official tournament?

(Yes, I'm a noob.)

No.

Fakes are not allowed, no matter what it is.
By no means if it's an official tournament. Even if it is not it would be unlikely to be permited
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  11:19 PM)Dissidia Wrote: If i add a PD bottom to a Burn Bull would it be better than Burn Bull 145SD>
Not a lot of testing has been done with PD, but it might be better, yes.

So Really the LED Sight is only useful for the PD?
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:02 AM)Dissidia Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  11:19 PM)Dissidia Wrote: If i add a PD bottom to a Burn Bull would it be better than Burn Bull 145SD>
Not a lot of testing has been done with PD, but it might be better, yes.

So Really the LED Sight is only useful for the PD?

Yeah, pretty much.
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:02 AM)Dissidia Wrote: So Really the LED Sight is only useful for the PD?
TAKARA-TOMY knew that it would not sell if it did not come with an exclusive part, hah.
Pd isn't that useful either, but buyers don't know that. Tongue_out
Than LED sight Is just a waste WOW Hopefully I'll manage to find a PD bottom separately from the LED sight. I'll Check YJ.
Two questions:
One, Does Draciel MS usually come with the stickers of the metal part of the AT?
Two, where do the triangular red stickers and long silver stickers go on Ray Unicorno Aurora ver.?
Lastly, can anyone sell me these sticker sets?
What make a beyblade a attacking, stamina or defense blade? (Example. Heavy, Low profile, Light wieght, Ect)
1. Yes it's included on a separate sticker sheet (well mine did anyway).
2. ... <Insert answer here>
3. Why would you ask that here ?
(Dec. 10, 2010  5:41 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: What make a beyblade a attacking, stamina or defense blade? (Example. Heavy, Low profile, Light wieght, Ect)
We have Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...erminology
Is the mfb attack stadium only as big as the crater on a thunderwhip? If not, can i get a measurement in inches?
There is an extra sticker sheet! Yay!
(Dec. 10, 2010  5:42 AM)blah Wrote: 2. ... <Insert answer here>
Real helpful....
Yeah it is.
Seriously, this is the internet. Search around, if other people can find it, you can too.
It's not that hard.
Just try http://www.google.com and go from there.
Don't you think I've tried that?
what metal has the strongest recoil? best metal for defense? and WHAT has BETTER STAMINA EARTH OR BURn ?
and top teir? for low stamina w105 ,t125 or 85?
Rock, Earth, Burn and T125.
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:49 AM)sol blazeRS Wrote: what metal has the strongest recoil? best metal for defense? and WHAT has BETTER STAMINA EARTH OR BURn ?
and top teir? for low stamina w105 ,t125 or 85?

Metal System or Fight? With Pre-HWS Libra is best for defence, and the Sagittario wheel produces immense recoil. For Metal Fusion, Earth is best for defence and TT Dark or Rock have the most recoil. Earth Mold 1 is better for stamina, but Burn has more recoil but is better than Earth Mold 2...
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:57 AM)littlechipz Wrote: TT Dark or Rock have the most recoil.
Both Hasbro and TT Dark do not have much recoil at all.

Lightning probably has the most recoil among the Wheels from the Hybrid Wheel System.