Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Look it up yourself.

If you did, you would know the pre-ordering happened quite a long time ago.

It has only been released by Takara-Tomy so it was only in Japanese theatres.

Derp
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:11 PM)maxray96 Wrote: HEy if you organize a competition how much will they sponsor us??
It will probably depend on how many people are going (for entry fees if they do not own a Blader Passport), the prizes you are giving out, etc.

You should probably PM an Admin on this matter.
O_O I knew you would reply, grrrr......

And I have been searching but found no info about pre-ordering a ticket.
Dang it momiji, let me do stuff by myself go bug off and do whatever you do.
That wasn't very nice momiji lol jokes luckily i know computer shortcuts tab and enter hah heres the actual link

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sol-Blaz...ght=ticket
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:32 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Dang it momiji, let me do stuff by myself go bug off and do whatever you do.

Evidently it's not by yourself if you're asking for help for something easily found.

I thought you were migrating to another Beyblade site.

and you're welcome for providing you with information.
Hah I agree with momiji, liked how you did that never ending thing hah. how do you do it. thats my question, and I want an answer. an answer with new rules (pun intended)
Don't worry we will work out our RIVALRLY. We don't get along well.
Well, Im heading momijis direction hes just so friggin awesome ^^

o_0 you can spoiler that to your sig haha
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:41 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Hah I agree with momiji, liked how you did that never ending thing hah. how do you do it.

Code:
[spoiler]This is in a spoiler[/spoiler]

These sort of questions should be asked in the "Questions about the WBO" thread next time.
This thread is only for questions regarding Beyblade, the hobby.
WHich is better for detabilizers bull or cancer?
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:08 PM)littlechipz Wrote: spoilers arent the only thing to have fu with. this is just spam so ill add a question that i wanted to know about anyway. which is actually better for destabilizers bull or cancer?
I told you already, if you want to play spoiler SPAM, do it in "Preview Post", Do not post it.

Anyway, there has not been any tests done on the Clear Wheel's effect on destabalizers. However, I would personally go with Bull since it does have "slopes" and has good weight distribution offering longer spin times.
o_0 now i know for next time. is it true the hasbro gasher weighs more than bull at 3.59g i dont have scales and i cant find weights for mfb thread
My friend just bought a Hasbro Lightning L-Drago set with a string launcher, launcher grip, assembler and extra tip/bottom (don't know which one though.)
Another friend bought a similar set but with Flame Saggitario.
I couldn't check out the boxes because they threw them, but are these actual Hasbro products?
I want them but I'm beginning to suspect they are fake because they are almost the same price as a normal Beyblade.
I cannot find this product on the official Hasbro site
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:22 PM)littlechipz Wrote: o_0 now i know for next time. is it true the hasbro gasher weighs more than bull at 3.59g i dont have scales and i cant find weights for mfb thread

hasbro's bull is 3.7g so ha <- offtopic

@utsavkotrail were did he buy it?
Obviously if it came with an extra Bottom it is fake ...
if it is metal completely it's fake...
my friend wants my aries 4 his saggtario is it a good deal?
No. Aries is the best. Pre-HWS?
probably not, but i still wouldn't trade...
Aries 125D/Rock/Clay Aries ED145B is the best, because it looks awesome. Storm Capricorne M145Q has the best performance. Duh....
wraith i think you are confusing him, your even confusing me a bit
please it was just a yes or no question
Would this be a good bey?:

Master Dragoon's AR
Right spin SG
Driger S' WD
Grip attacker's BB.
I already answered.