Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 07, 2010  5:06 AM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: Are there any plastic beys that are worth a good amount now? i found some old dragoons, baby or kid dragoon (forget real name), and others in an old box and wanted to see if they are worth anything. thanks in advance

Post pictures
Hey if we get the WBO to accept our proposal for a competition will they provide prizes??
is there a difference between mfb hasbro stadiums like
pegasis thunder whip 1
pegasis thunder whip 2
lightning force
and max stampede stadium?
Not between the two PTWs, but between different stadiums yes.

Look for the appropriate threads for PTW and the Lightning Force stadium to find out about them, while the max stampede stadium hasn't been bought or researched by anybody here yet.
1. ptw1 and 2 are the same but the lightning force and the max stampede stadiums are different
2. you could of found this easily

edit: beaten
is gravity pereus anyyy goodlast time i saw it it lost 2 like 20 different beys!
It is good. Watch. http://www.youtube.com/user/fyuuor?featu...RnxRSipZBM
It performs well against the best Attack type ever.
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:48 AM)littlechipz Wrote: EDIT: I still need answers to the others, is RF better than R2F on left spin beys or do they perform the same etc. One of your questions may be the same, but keep in mind my other questions...

No one knows because no has done any testing on it.... If you care so much why don't you do some?
(Dec. 07, 2010  6:13 AM)maxray96 Wrote: Hey if we get the WBO to accept our proposal for a competition will they provide prizes??
You provide the prizes yourself.
However, you may request for some financial help with the prizes.

Also, these sorts of questions should be asked in the Questions about the WBO thread.
This thread is for questions regarding Beyblade, the hobby.
Hmm, this is common knowledge, but if a part is acting differently like sharp moving like a flat etc, then can you still use it under WBO tournament legal rules? My WD iss now a WA; wide attack hah
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:21 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, this is common knowledge, but if a part is acting differently like sharp moving like a flat etc, then can you still use it under WBO tournament legal rules? My WD iss now a WA; wide attack hah
Parts that have their performance significantly altered, such as your worn WD, is considered to be illegal to use in WBO sanctioned tournaments.
Under the Illegal Modification section of the WBO Rulebook:
WBO Rule Book Wrote:Illegal Modification
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBO sanctioned BeyBattles.
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape or performance of the part.
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
Thanks, diamond is there a way to fix it, i dont want a useluss bottom...
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:33 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Thanks, diamond is there a way to fix it, i dont want a useluss bottom...
Unfortunately, no.
Since WD has a sharp tip and you have flattened it, the only way to get it back to a slightly more normal state is by sanding it back to its original shape.
But of course that would be illegal too since the part is altered, not by natural wear (playing with the part normally in a legit BeyStadium).
Damn, now there is a reason for me to get gravity perseus
Hi guys, I just bought me a Dragoon G and Dranzer G from Ebay and I am SUPER EXCITED!

I have always wanted an Engine Gear blade when I was a kid but never could afford one or find any in stock.

Anyways can someone please explain to me everything about the two Beyblades I just bought and how their engine gears work (Big explanations please Tongue_out)

Cheers in advanced
Dragoon G:
AR - Top tier Smash attack (eight spiker (?))
WD - Good on attack beys, I believe (10 wide)
SG - Absolutely horrid, one of the worst bottoms you can use for attack (Left Engine Gear)
BB - Makes the engine gear run as soon as the bey hits the stadium, or after any minimal shock (First Clutch Base)

I know nothing on Dranzer G, so I will refer you here for the parts:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...t#G_SERIES

If you try searching up dranzer G, something will probably come up on it's parts.
Oh, just one more thing regarding my WD, it only moves around like an attack type if spun solo, if its fighting another beyblade it just stays there...
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:35 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Oh, just one more thing regarding my WD, it only moves around like an attack type if spun solo, if its fighting another beyblade it just stays there...
If it moves like an Attack Type Bottom, then its shape must already be significantly altered, and thus is illegal to use.
So Dranzer G is final clutcn, does that mean it activated when the Beyblade is about to die and then brings it back to full spin? Man that will be sooooo cool.
How do you obtain a Sol Blaze in Japan?
By pre-ordering a ticket to the Metal fight Beyblade movie.
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:52 PM)Invader X Wrote: So Dranzer G is final clutcn, does that mean it activated when the Beyblade is about to die and then brings it back to full spin? Man that will be sooooo cool.
The Engine Gear does not necessarily bring a Bey back to "full spin". All it does is add an extra burst of spin power.
But yes, Final Clutch does activate towards the end of the battle.

You might want to take a look at the "G and GT Series Spin Gears" section of the Spin Gear article for a further understanding on Engine Gears.
HEy if you organize a competition how much will they sponsor us??
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:15 AM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:48 AM)littlechipz Wrote: EDIT: I still need answers to the others, is RF better than R2F on left spin beys or do they perform the same etc. One of your questions may be the same, but keep in mind my other questions...

No one knows because no has done any testing on it.... If you care so much why don't you do some?

Erm, maybe because I don't have them. Please make common sense of what I'm saying...
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:01 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: By pre-ordering a ticket to the Metal fight Beyblade movie.

Wait, that movie was in theaters?!

I also heard from the official US and Canada Facebook page that US and Canada will broadcast.

And also, Sol Blazes's tip?!