Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

This was actually the wrong place to ask this.
You were supposed to ask in the thread "Questions about the WBO"
But to answer you this time..those were posts from before the WBO got popular. So rules were lest strict then.
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:44 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: MFB just came out.

It needs a lot more popularity than how it is now, and if it gets to the point of popularity the original got, then maybe.
Its popularity is definitely very close to what the previous series had right now, but Hasbro has yet to make their own tournaments, and not ask Toys 'R' Us to sloppily organise poor last-minute events. It is very disappointing.
hi im sure this has been asked somwhere already but i cant find it
why is the libra wheel band in the tournaments
thanks
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:50 AM)madbladerz101 Wrote: hi im sure this has been asked somwhere already but i cant find it
thanks
Read the Libra article on Beywiki, and you probably have not searched well at all if you did not find anything because yes, many people have asked that question before.
What are the useful parts Between ''Burn Phoenix 135MS And Grand Ketos WD145RS?'' and which one is better in battle?

(Hopefully this is the right place to post this)....
For Stamina: Burn from Burn Phoenix.

For Defense: RS from Grand Ketos.

They're not the best uncustomized, but perhaps Grand Ketos is better as RS doesn't seem to lose its balance as quickly as MS does.
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:18 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: For Stamina: Burn from Burn Phoenix.

For Defense: RS from Grand Ketos.

They're not the best uncustomized, but perhaps Grand Ketos is better as RS doesn't seem to lose its balance as quickly as MS does.

But Isn't WB better than RS because WB is supposedly more balanced in my opinion.
Nope RS is better, proven through tests. I forget the page but searching it should bring it up.
are cool beyblades like ray unicorno meteo l drago and gravity perseus gonna come to the us if yes how do you know
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:37 AM)MadaraKurosaki Wrote: are cool beyblades like ray unicorno meteo l drago and gravity perseus gonna come to the us if yes how do you know
If Beyblade Metal Fusion gets to the second season, which it surely will since it is very popular, then they will of course be released, there is no doubt.
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:50 AM)madbladerz101 Wrote: hi im sure this has been asked somwhere already but i cant find it
thanks
Read the Libra article on Beywiki, and you probably have not searched well at all if you did not find anything because yes, many people have asked that question before.
ok will do
(Dec. 06, 2010  5:46 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Only veterans can.

how do I "become" a veteran?
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:14 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: how do I "become" a veteran?
You could read the announcement topic on that ...
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:14 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: how do I "become" a veteran?
You could read the announcement topic on that ...

If it's not too much trouble could you please link me to it? nothing came up in search results...
i waswondering if therewill ever be a tournament at fernandina beach middle school and how could i join the wbo
you have already joined, as you have a username and look at the upcoming events thread to see if you have a tournament coming up in your area
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:33 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: you could of found this easily
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Adva...um-is-born

thnx i cant believe i missed that.
HEy im wondering who are the admins/impotant people in this forum??
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:57 AM)maxray96 Wrote: HEy im wondering who are the admins/impotant people in this forum??

Read the personal message you get when you sign up...
Heey, does LF work the same in right Spin? Does R2F work in left spin? Is it better to have a non biased tip? Thanks
i just asked that a few posts ago look up a bit, or look at the page before this one
EDIT: I still need answers to the others, is RF better than R2F on left spin beys or do they perform the same etc. One of your questions may be the same, but keep in mind my other questions...
Are there any plastic beys that are worth a good amount now? i found some old dragoons, baby or kid dragoon (forget real name), and others in an old box and wanted to see if they are worth anything. thanks in advance