Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Fake parts usually have lower quality material. (i.e, they're lighter) They also sometimes have defective and misshapen molds as well.
About fake parts, I think they are also more likely to break. When I was younger I didn't know about fake parts, and bought a Hongli G-series beyblade. The EG stopped functioning the same day I started using it. However breaking is probably less of an issue with MFB...

Anyway I'm wondering how much does the clear wheel really matter in HWS combinations? For example in a defense combo like Earth Bull ... even if you used something like sagittario or pegasus, surely a 0.2 - 0.6 gram difference is almost negligible ? Has it really been shown that a different clear wheel can have a strong effect on the outcome of a fight? If so then why would this be? Lips_sealed
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:02 PM)JT5718x Wrote: Anyway I'm wondering how much does the clear wheel really matter in HWS combinations? For example in a defense combo like Earth Bull ... even if you used something like sagittario or pegasus, surely a 0.2 - 0.6 gram difference is almost negligible ? Has it really been shown that a different clear wheel can have a strong effect on the outcome of a fight? If so then why would this be? Lips_sealed
When it comes to Defense combos, we would basically want them to be as heavy as possible. Even a slight weight difference could potentially change the outcome of the battle.

However, the choice of Clear Wheels matters most when it comes to Stamina combos.
Different Clear Wheels can affect a Bey's solo spin time, and Bull has proven to be one of, if not the best Clear Wheel for Stamina combos according to the tests done throughout this thread.
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:16 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:02 PM)JT5718x Wrote: Anyway I'm wondering how much does the clear wheel really matter in HWS combinations? For example in a defense combo like Earth Bull ... even if you used something like sagittario or pegasus, surely a 0.2 - 0.6 gram difference is almost negligible ? Has it really been shown that a different clear wheel can have a strong effect on the outcome of a fight? If so then why would this be? Lips_sealed
When it comes to Defense combos, we would basically want them to be as heavy as possible. Even a slight weight difference could potentially change the outcome of the battle.

However, the choice of Clear Wheels matters most when it comes to Stamina combos.
Different Clear Wheels can affect a Bey's solo spin time, and Bull has proven to be one of, if not the best Clear Wheel for Stamina combos according to the tests done throughout this thread.

I see...those tests showed quite a difference. thanks.
I'm wondering which mold of Earth does the Earth Eagle 145WD from Hasbro come with.
As well, how do I find the differences between the molds?
Hasbro's Earth Eagle contains Mold 2. The easiest way to find out the difference between the molds is looking at them. Mold 2 is reinforced and Mold 1 isn't.
I traded a SD with my friend for a RF was that a good trade?
Depends on what parts you have If you have only got a Vulcan Horuseus 85HF then yes.
If you only have Burn Bull AD145SF then no.
In a battle with a plastic series vs. MF beyblade who is more likely to win?
Tory, my best plastic beyblade, with an illegal heavy wd, can't beat rock pegasus h145 hf, one of the worst combos I've found. Maybe a few plastics could beat a really terrible mfb, but yeah, a good mfb will win the vast majority of the time.

My question, do we have a[/align]ny definitive results for the cs tip yet?
The Metal fight one.
(Dec. 06, 2010  7:50 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: My question, do we have a[/align]ny definitive results for the cs tip yet?
Just look around the Beyblade Customizations forum, there have been a few tests done.
Did the old beyblades have more ratings then the HMS beyblades
Ratings don't mean chiz
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:40 AM)blah Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:37 AM)Wraith Wrote: I searched multiple times and I didn't find anything? What did you search?

Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWsIBC9lJCs

There is also three triangular red stickers and three long silver ones. Any ideas?
what is the difference when you launch r2f on a right spinning bey and a left spinning bey?
It's still going to be quick, but from what I've played with R^2F isn't as fast on Left-Spin combos as it is on Right-Spins.

Highly effective nonetheless, and I'd recommend it if you don't have an RF (which you should), or a LRF.
ok thank you
i thought so, and yes i do have a rf
Will Hasbro have another world championship tournament for MFB? Or do we not know?
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:41 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Will Hasbro have another world championship tournament for MFB? Or do we not know?

MFB just came out.

It needs a lot more popularity than how it is now, and if it gets to the point of popularity the original got, then maybe.
I know this question is in the wrong section but I thought that making a whole thread for one question would be considered spam, so I am taking the lesser of the two evils.

Q. Are we allowed to cuss on the forums and if so, to what degree?
Nope. We are not allowed, reason is explanatory.
You can use carp, which we use instead of carp.
I need help finding out whats strongest metal fight beylbade to get but i also need a set where comes with launcher string launcher bey card and a stron gbeyblade.
Firstly, there is no "strongest beyblade".
Second, use Purchase Consultation Smile
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:50 PM)Pyro Wrote: Nope. We are not allowed, reason is explanatory.
You can use carp, which we use instead of carp.

Just wondering because:

18+