Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 04, 2010  2:13 AM)SniperOwl Wrote: Hey what does it mean when my LL-drago clear wheel has "two attack modes"?
it means when you rotate the clear wheel 180 degrees you can change modes between upper and multi hit mode.
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:21 AM)tykarama Wrote: it means when you rotate the clear wheel 180 degrees you can change modes between upper and multi hit mode.
You are very late. blah already answered his question six minutes ago. Read before you post.
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:15 AM)blah Wrote: The clear wheel can be turned 180 degrees and different parts of the Lightning wheel will be visible.

Personally Upper Mode is better, where the purple stickers are outside.
Or simply redirect him to the Lightning L Drago article on Beywiki.

What purple stickers though ?

Aren't there purple stickers on the wheel ? LOL.
That's how I tell what mode it is in.

The purple sticker that goes on the curved part. XD
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:23 AM)blah Wrote: Aren't there purple stickers on the wheel ? LOL.

The purple sticker that goes on the curved part. XD

XD Aren't those seals in red?
I just got Hasbro Earth Virgo GB145BS, and I was wondering if the GB145 Hasbro version is still Top-Tier?
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:28 AM)Wraith Wrote: I just got Hasbro Earth Virgo GB145BS, and I was wondering if the GB145 Hasbro version is still Top-Tier?

OMG! Where has eet' been spotted?!
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:28 AM)Wraith Wrote: I just got Hasbro Earth Virgo GB145BS, and I was wondering if the GB145 Hasbro version is still Top-Tier?
I do not see why it would not be, it should even be slightly better than TAKARA-TOMY's.

blah Wrote:Aren't there purple stickers on the wheel ? LOL.

The purple sticker that goes on the curved part.
I am quite sure the stickers are either red or yellow depending on the mode, hah.
They are red and yellow. What's going on blah!
How do you get those hexagonal emblems under your name?
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:37 AM)William48151623 Wrote: How do you get those hexagonal emblems under your name?

Those are called Faces and you get them through certain tasks you do, i.e. Donating 10$ to the WBO would grant you a Blader Passport Face, and winning contests and such.

Here's how to get most of them: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
Here it is:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   Earth Virgo top.jpg (Size: 8.36 KB / Downloads: 120)
That face bolt sticker looks horrible. Smithicide
I know... D:
Wait, do I get Rose Gold face now? Was I the first to post pictures of it?
'Wraith, user who posted first pics of Earth Virgo GB145BS (Hasbro)'
wich beyblade is best?
Bakushin Susanow,Cyber Pegasus,or Counter Leone?
I would go for Susunow, personally.
Bakushin has been proven to be better than Counter and Cyber.
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:02 AM)Wraith Wrote: I would go for Susunow, personally.
why?
If you read my post above you would know.
And, to add on to what "Joe" said, if you already have a top tier attack combo, the one to get would be the one that looks best to you.
Also, this has been asked many times since the game came out in north America. Try to search next time before you ask.
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:56 AM)Wraith Wrote: I know... D:
Wait, do I get Rose Gold face now? Was I the first to post pictures of it?
'Wraith, user who posted first pics of Earth Virgo GB145BS (Hasbro)'
The Rose Gold Face is awarded for a huge collection. Also, pictures of unopened Hasbro Earth Virgo were already posted ...
What are some good ways to convince friends to get into BeyBlade?
Don't, if they aren't into it don't force em. You can't make someone like something and you should respect their tastes.
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:58 AM)Sothe422 Wrote: What are some good ways to convince friends to get into BeyBlade?

Show them the Anime if they like Anime, or Show them how AWESOME the hobby truly is.

I got like 3-4 people into Beyblade in my 3rd block class by showing them Beystacking. Lol
(Dec. 04, 2010  4:03 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:58 AM)Sothe422 Wrote: What are some good ways to convince friends to get into BeyBlade?

Show them the Anime if they like Anime, or Show them how AWESOME the hobby truly is.

I got like 3-4 people into Beyblade in my 3rd block class by showing them Beystacking. Lol

I Got one of my friends into it but how do i get more into it my friend was never into anime but he was bored & he was willing to try something new but some of my friends think and decide at the first glance & hate beyblades so how to cure them lol

@ Joe -

Some people blindly hate beyblade as they feel childish playing it , but when they actually try it they love it same happened to the friend i mentioned above
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:15 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  4:03 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

I Got one of my friends into it but how do i get more into it my friend was never into anime but he was bored & he was willing to try something new but some of my friends think and decide at the first glance & hate beyblades so how to cure them lol

@ Joe -

Some people blindly hate beyblade as they feel childish playing it , but when they actually try it they love it same happened to the friend i mentioned above

There is no "Cure"...