Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well, the maximun series.

(Dang you Hasbro for changing parts and not releasing!!!! Bakushin Susanoo 105 instead of 90 O_O)
Do you mean EXPLOSION?
On the box of Flame Byxis it says Maximum Series although I don't know much about it.
Neither do I. Maybe it's beys with MAXIMUM parts like 230 (tallest Track), XF (flattest Tip) and 85 (smallest Track).
85 and XF are not part of the Maximum Series, as far as is known. Go on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website, you will see that only Flame 'BigSis' is part of that series for the moment.
i have question i just got a pre paid card and i wanna buy something from a member here but im only 14 and it say i need to be 18 so what do i do i wanna put my dad name there but he leave for a trip is and when the pacakage come does the owner the package is ship to have to pick it up ?
(Nov. 30, 2010  11:47 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: i have question i just got a pre paid card and i wanna buy something from a member here but im only 14 and it say i need to be 18 so what do i do i wanna put my dad name there but he leave for a trip is and when the pacakage come does the owner the package is ship to have to pick it up ?
That would belong more in the Purchase Consultation topic, since it has little to do with Beyblade.
ok thanx
Okay, I have more questions.

1.I have a hasbro Metal Fight/Metal Fusion ripcord launcher/shooter and for a while my launch power was normal and then it sharply decreaced and there was almost 0 resistance during the rip. I'm guessing it's because of the launcher but I don't know why it happened. Can anyone explain?
2.Is it possible to get a beypointer? And if so, how?
3.Where can I find tournaments in the USA?
4.What type of combo would the spin track H145 be good in?
5.How effective is a left spin beyblade in comparison to a right spin beyblade?
1. You used it too much ?
2. No, they were only released in Japan but are now out of production.
3. Check WBO Organised Play thread. Or if you mean Hasbro tournaments, check TRU's website ?
4. Uhmm, MF Bull H145RF ? It's a combo Pyro tested which turned out to be alright. H145 provides too much recoil to be used competitively anyway.
5. They are the same really.
H145 has also been used by many Italians in Pegasis combos IIRC.
I got a question. If I have an old extra long beyblade ripcord. Would it be legal to use in tournaments? Thanks if anyone knows.
When it comes to accessories (i.e., Beylauncher, Grip, etc.), is there any major differences between Hasbro and TT? Would it be worth the wait and searching for the TT versions other than going to a local retailer and buying the Hasbro versions?
(Dec. 01, 2010  4:56 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I got a question. If I have an old extra long beyblade ripcord. Would it be legal to use in tournaments? Thanks if anyone knows.
No.

SpykeIzLeet Wrote:When it comes to accessories (i.e., Beylauncher, Grip, etc.), is there any major differences between Hasbro and TT? Would it be worth the wait and searching for the TT versions other than going to a local retailer and buying the Hasbro versions?
They are really the same in general. Again, Hasbro uses slightly stronger materials, but breaks still happen.
Raigeko13- look at the rule book. Go on beywiki and search "winders" to find out which one you have.
SpykeIzLeet. - Hasbro beylaunchers cannot have launcher suspensions on them or launcher rubbers, takara Tomys beylaunchers have different colours. Takara Tomy has beylauncher l's and l/r's. Hasbro's grip is lighter in colour, takara tomy also has white grips. Takara tomy has grip rubbers that are red black and white.
Edit- beaten by the posting ninja
(Dec. 01, 2010  5:07 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Raigeko13- look at the rule book. Go on beywiki and search "winders" to find out which one you have.
SpykeIzLeet. - Hasbro beylaunchers cannot have launcher suspensions on them or launcher rubbers, takara Tomys beylaunchers have different colours. Takara Tomy has beylauncher l's and l/r's. Hasbro's grip is lighter in colour, takara tomy also has white grips. Takara tomy has grip rubbers that are red black and white.
Edit- beaten by the posting ninja

I have the Neo Winder I believe. Where would I find the rule book? Would I find it in the Wiki? Sorry for not knowing very much Confused
I Read in purchase consultant that Flame Libra is banned in tournaments why is it so i thought infinity libra was banned
(Dec. 01, 2010  7:33 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Read in purchase consultant that Flame Libra is banned in tournaments why is it so i thought infinity libra was banned

Neither of those are banned, it is the Pre-HWS Libra wheel that is banned.

That's pretty easy information to find by the way.
What exactly is a bey team? Can you have a team in a tournament?
a team is simply a group of people who beyblade.

however teams are completely irrelevant in a tournament.
Well my inquiry is, is there any combos or suggestions for the Rock Scorpio, as i currently only own two blades from the MS series, (Dark Bull and Rock Scorpio) as the stores i have been too do not have any blades left or the only ones left is the Dark Bulls .

If someone could help with my inquiry it would be very appeciative.

p.s. i know this part is off-topic but will you be having any tournaments in Queensland, more particularly South-East Queensland?
Hey where can I find the ABSOLUTELY CHEAPEST MFBS on the internet?
(Dec. 01, 2010  2:20 PM)moothecow Wrote: Well my inquiry is, is there any combos or suggestions for the Rock Scorpio, as i currently only own two blades from the MS series, (Dark Bull and Rock Scorpio) as the stores i have been too do not have any blades left or the only ones left is the Dark Bulls .

If someone could help with my inquiry it would be very appeciative.

p.s. i know this part is off-topic but will you be having any tournaments in Queensland, more particularly South-East Queensland?

Scorpio is known originally as Escolpio in the Pre-Hasbro production by TakaraTomy and SonoKong. It's a right-spin clear wheel meaning it has minor effect on the beyblade's performance.

Combo-building requests can be posted in Build Me a Combo! Thread under the customization forums in the future. I suggest you look at the What to Buy thread to supplement your collection.

You can look at http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Australia for Australian-based organized play.
(Dec. 01, 2010  2:22 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Hey where can I find the ABSOLUTELY CHEAPEST MFBS on the internet?

That question is related to the purchase of beyblades and should not really be posted here. It matters where you live because of the shipping costs.
What's the name of this weight disk and does it have any uses?

.jpg   shinsan_0721-img600x450-1218682207wnxis768035.jpg (Size: 5.42 KB / Downloads: 95)