Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 28, 2010  3:45 AM)Wraith Wrote: I knew it. Well, that was a fairly stupid question...
Does anybody own 20 light wheel Beys, a Attack Stadium, and either MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, MF Earth Aquario GB145WB, Burn Aquario 90/85SD or MF Libra CH120RF, and would be willing to do testing?
You can probably guess what I want to do...Tongue_out

OMG... Your post made me want 10-20 Light Wheels for my Vulcan Horuseus to rip apart.
Haha.
You could use Plastics...
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:59 AM)Wraith Wrote: Haha.
You could use Plastics...

Uh... No, I think I might buy 10-20 Dark Wolfs, and then try it.
Those are awful ideas (fiscally) :V
I'm sure I could maul any MFB combo with a plastic combo.
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Those are awful ideas (fiscally) :V
I'm sure I could maul any MFB combo with a plastic combo.

Yeah, and Plastics are valuable.

So, yeah... Complete CARNAGE.

It couldn't even be contained in my Attack Stadium.

Can Lightning LDrago 100RF/HF work in Super Vortex Stadium?
My friend bot me a Drak Gasher for my birthday Tired.....Anyways, I think the CH120 track is broken. Wehn i twist and pull it doesnt seem to get any higher. Help?
Did you pull CH120 or its perfomance tip? You have to twist CH120 and then pull its Perfomance Tip.
Hasbro CH120 have been noted that they might have problems and most don't work properly. Lucky mine doesn't much Tongue_out
Oh thanks...It worked. And here I am pulling on the track.
(Nov. 28, 2010  9:02 AM)Akel Wrote: My friend bot me a Drak Gasher for my birthday Tired.....Anyways, I think the CH120 track is broken. Wehn i twist and pull it doesnt seem to get any higher. Help?
do you mean it can't pull out or it will go back automatically ?

opinions:
(1)use more strength or using tools to pull it out
(2)after twisting and pulling it out,lock it up(twist it in an opposite direction)
NOTICE: if it still goes back automatically,that means it is really broken.
Hm, if there were a Tornado Balance stadium for MFB, would it be more preferred than the Attack Stadium?
A Few things i need to know

1st people say HASBRO is more durable than TT so what about sono kong , can any one rank them according to durability

2nd thing TT & Sono Kong release beys like Galaxy Pegasis at the same time so why is HASBRO so late to make them

& the last thing will or has HASBRO released that transparent MFB Attack stadium
1 thing to ask,

Are there any difference between TT, Hasbro, and SonoKong Earth Virgo GB145BS?
There might be mold differences, otherwise they are exactly the same.
(Nov. 28, 2010  11:12 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: A Few things i need to know

1st people say HASBRO is more durable than TT so what about sono kong , can any one rank them according to durability

2nd thing TT & Sono Kong release beys like Galaxy Pegasis at the same time so why is HASBRO so late to make them

& the last thing will or has HASBRO released that transparent MFB Attack stadium

1)Takara and sonokong use the same molds and since Hasbro is better than takara it will be the same with Sonokong too.

2)Because for TT and Sonokong the places where there are the anime goes at around the same rate. The english anime and beyblades are released later than Takara's(always been this way even with plastics.)

3) No they haven't and it's really unlikely that they ever will. Just save up for one. You can buy them cheaply off YJA although the total cost will be at least $30 you'll probably end up spending less on it than a set.
does Gravity Perseus spin better left or right
My question is (if somebody can help me out);

Is it suggested to buy a TT stadium at all costs? I mean, if I had to buy instead, one like this http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3cb236a0df would I have wasted money because it is not manufactured by TT or Hasbro? (It was made by Aladdintoy)

I want to know if that stadium can be used in accordance with the WBO Universal rules...
It's fake and therefore a complete waste of money. You could use it at home, it's not like we could stop you but an attack stadium would be much better i'm sure.
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:07 PM)Perseus1757 Wrote: does Gravity Perseus spin better left or right

For the most part Gravity is better using right spin, the only time Gravity achieves a higher win rate in left spin as opposed to right spin is when Gravity its facing an RS or RSF opponent.
(Nov. 28, 2010  12:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote:

1)Takara and sonokong use the same molds and since Hasbro is better than takara it will be the same with Sonokong too.

2)Because for TT and Sonokong the places where there are the anime goes at around the same rate. The english anime and beyblades are released later than Takara's(always been this way even with plastics.)

3) No they haven't and it's really unlikely that they ever will. Just save up for one. You can buy them cheaply off YJA although the total cost will be at least $30 you'll probably end up spending less on it than a set.

But YJA is through a middleman so it will cost me more right ???

& what about the red attack stadium that Arlucas uses in his videos will Hasbro release that one or we are stuck with those useless Thunder whip ones
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:00 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hm, if there were a Tornado Balance stadium for MFB, would it be more preferred than the Attack Stadium?

IIRC, Tornado Balance is recognized as the best/most-balanced stadium, so yes.
cool i will remember that when i get Perseus.
(Nov. 28, 2010  3:03 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  12:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote:

But YJA is through a middleman so it will cost me more right ???

& what about the red attack stadium that Arlucas uses in his videos will Hasbro release that one or we are stuck with those useless Thunder whip ones
Yes, it is and RiderProxy is recommended or MOJ.And sorta like what Megablader said.There isn't that great of a chance the Standard Staduim (Arlucas) to be released.For now,we are stuck with PTWUnhappy
Why is it that everytime I try to enter my location on the map, it doesn't work? I keep typing in Auburn, New York, United States, and it goes to my city, but when I click the "this is where I live" button, it always goes to an error page (still on WBO) and says "you forgot something" and "other things to try" or something like that.