Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Maybe your not launching properly. At the end of every launch you let go of the handle like in Jeereggys video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnMCSmgmR68.
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:44 AM)blah Wrote: No, it is better suited for Defence but even then it does not do so well.

You should only get one if you want it for collection purposes.

Do you think Saggitario would be much bettre than Aquario?
(Nov. 27, 2010  5:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i got a string launcher today! man its easy to use! however i have a problem...i launched a standard Storm Pegasis with the String Launcher in a LF, then using the same bey and stadium, i launched the bey with a standard light launcher and Old Hasbro Dragon Ripcord using sliding shoot. Pegasis' movemnet was so much more erratic, tge bey had more power and spin time as well

so if the string launcher is so great, then why is it weaker than a long ripcord launcher???
As s-pegasus mentioned, perhaps, since it is your first purchase of it, you are not used to it yet. Make sure to release the handle at the end once you have fully pulled on the string.

There is also the possibility that you thought it had more power and spin, but that it was not the case.

Keep practicing.
(Nov. 27, 2010  5:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i got a string launcher today! man its easy to use! however i have a problem...i launched a standard Storm Pegasis with the String Launcher in a LF, then using the same bey and stadium, i launched the bey with a standard light launcher and Old Hasbro Dragon Ripcord using sliding shoot. Pegasis' movemnet was so much more erratic, tge bey had more power and spin time as well

so if the string launcher is so great, then why is it weaker than a long ripcord launcher???

You hold the light launcher straight so it is much more stable the launch angle is perfect & your hand are near to one another so it kinda gives more power to the launch , but when i saw the string launcher the way you have to hold it is kinda weird so the launch isn't that good , as you can see from the video posted after your post the string launcher has to be held above the stadium , when you use the light launcher it can shoot the bey from some distance into the stadium , & still it maintains the grip in the stadium , the 2nd launh made by the string launcher in the video shows how unstable it can be &

those long ripcord like the dragoon ones or the TT ones are obviously really good at boosting the spin up

& according to me while using a string launcher the human thought will always come up , that will i break this thing if i pull it too hard so it might affect the launch ,but you don't have to worry about the light launcher it is really good
Is a higher bey better for stamina?
This was the original theory, but recent tests have proven that lower tracks like 85, 90, and 100 are better. Nobody is sure about 230 though.
Is 230 the track that Zeo uses in Episode 85 of MFB will TT release that bey , i don't know the name of that bey so please tell me i can't search for it without the name
Just search "230 track"
Use Beywiki ...
I'm looking for the weight (pref in grams) of the metal face bolts, both the solid type and the multi-part type. I tried looking in the wiki and found nothing but then again I'm sorta epic fail at that sorta thing.
So if your answer is "look in the wiki" could you please provide a link to it?
Dear Thread,
I have a question. I don't have a blade, but I have a Turbo Metal Top from ToyTech that also works with a ripcord and a launcher. Is it possible to use such tops in tournaments?
Obviously not ... It's a Beyblade tournament.
Does anyone know if the top part of the grip in this set is compatible with the running shooter from round shell ms? Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/G-Beyblade-Revolu...1e5b6fd3e5
No its not
Do you actually have the set though? Cause the top bit looks very similar to the one on the HMS neo grip.
Yeah I got it quite a while ago they look similar but there are bits on top that block it from being compatible.
How wide is an average MFB Attack Stadium?
Thank you all regarding my string launcher question on the last page. Now after watching the Beylauncher vs Lightlauncher vid by Jeereggy on Youtube, i just have 2 more questions

1) is that how you are supposed to hold the string launcher? i know that is how you do it w/ the light launcher but when i hold it like that w/ string my bey goes to the right, which i find weird. maybe i just need more practice?

2) Which launching techniques are possible w/ the String/Beylauncher? (ex Sliding shoot) Which ones are not possible?

agian, thanks to all for the amazing help
All shots are possible, although it feels wierd at first, so your sliding shoot and banking will probably be a little off.
(Nov. 27, 2010  11:55 AM)Moss Wrote: Yeah I got it quite a while ago they look similar but there are bits on top that block it from being compatible.

What does the set actually come with cause on the description it says Dranzer and Draciel ms but in the pics it has Gaia Dragoon ms instead of Dranzer MS. Also how is the grip since i'll probably buy it if I can't find an HMS grip soon.
Cyan Blue About a Foot

@Megablader2 The grip is an ok replacement for the HMS grip but you are correct the set comes with Gaia Dragoon Ms instead of Dranzer.
okay thanks for the info.
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:12 PM)Moss Wrote: Cyan Blue About a Foot

@Megablader2 The grip is an ok replacement for the HMS grip but you are correct the set comes with Gaia Dragoon Ms instead of Dranzer.

Aww, that sucks !
And I was actually considering getting it.
Hope I helped anyway
(Nov. 27, 2010  10:16 AM)The Dude Wrote: I'm looking for the weight (pref in grams) of the metal face bolts, both the solid type and the multi-part type. I tried looking in the wiki and found nothing but then again I'm sorta epic fail at that sorta thing.
So if your answer is "look in the wiki" could you please provide a link to it?
You should look in the BB-84 and BB-85 topics, the information is there.

Cyan Blue Wrote:How wide is an average MFB Attack Stadium?
I could tell you the exact measures later today.

LeonTempestXIII Wrote:1) is that how you are supposed to hold the string launcher? i know that is how you do it w/ the light launcher but when i hold it like that w/ string my bey goes to the right, which i find weird. maybe i just need more practice?
I did not watch the video, but I suppose you are referring to the position where the Beylauncher is parallel to you, and you make your arm pull to the side completely ? Of course you can hold it so you would pull backwards instead. Using a Launcher Grip is really recommended.