Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What stadium is this

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107197...52512.html
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:06 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: What stadium is this

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107197...52512.html
I believe it is the same black one from the "three-champion" set or something. I think we all have no idea what their actual, official names are.
Thank you Momiji and Kai-V! i am definatly getting better with the string launcher! and i hope to get a launcher grip soon! unfortunatly when i got the 2 string launchers yesterday, all of the Flame Sagitario Value packs and the individual Launcher grips were all sold out...

next question!

as you all know, ED145 sucks...alot...like no joke it is just god awful. i would rather use a regular 145...however, this is with a right vs right spin bey. what if you had a bey in left spin using ED145 vs a right spin bey, or the other way around, being a right spin bey with ED145 vs a left spin bey? does it create a spin stealing/zombie effect?

what is the difference between spin stealers and zombies anyway?
Look at the article on Zombies on Beywiki.
thank you megablader2!

still, can someone answer my question?
(Nov. 27, 2010  7:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: thank you megablader2!

still, can someone answer my question?

Just tested it... No, not at all...
what did you test? I was thinking Lightning Ldrago ED145 WD would be a good zombie. what was the opposing bey? what were the conditions and equipment used?
You obviously have no idea what a Zombie is.
Learn terminology.
(Nov. 27, 2010  7:48 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what did you test? I was thinking Lightning Ldrago ED145 WD would be a good zombie. what was the opposing bey? what were the conditions and equipment used?

Lightning L Drago (That one Unused Mode) ED145 WD.

Other bey was MF Earth Bull C145WB.

Beylauncher, and Beylauncher L.

Takara Tomy Attack Stadium.

Bull launched at 80%

Ldrago launched a Less than 20%

All the results were KOs...
On Poison Serpent, what does sw145 mean, switch??? Because in the show, it went upside down too.
Yes it means Switch. There are 2 modes Attack and Defense.
Does the GB145 stamina gimmick work?
(Nov. 28, 2010  12:06 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Does the GB145 stamina gimmick work?

For Defense.
How do you fix a broken HF performance tip? Like when it slants and distorts the shape of it. I just bought Cyber Pegasis today and when I accidentally dropped it, the Performance Tip started to look like Q a little. Too bad I didn't add 3 bucks x-tra for a lifetime warranty Unhappy
Mm, some people poke a pen through the hole, but HF is fragile, and it will warp again after that.
I got BBMF Hasbro with Cyber Pegasus, and my metal face was shaky and only worked on beyblades with the parts worn in. Is this normal?
What is the likelihood of a random booster containing the plastic wheel heat?
Depends on the Booster. If it shows Heat Pisces, You have a chance of getting Heat Pisces.
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:39 AM)Qwert Wrote: What is the likelihood of a random booster containing the plastic wheel heat?
Look at the Random Booster Light Vol. articles on Beywiki ...

SniperOwl Wrote:I got BBMF Hasbro with Cyber Pegasus, and my metal face was shaky and only worked on beyblades with the parts worn in. Is this normal?
I do not think so, but I also had trouble comfortably screwing a TAKARA-TOMY Metal Face into a new Hasbro H145 ...
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:39 AM)Qwert Wrote: What is the likelihood of a random booster containing the plastic wheel heat?

In all RBLVs there is a 1 in 4 chance of getting a Beyblade with Heat.

EDIT: Beat.
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Look at the Random Booster Light Vol. articles on Beywiki ...

SniperOwl Wrote:I got BBMF Hasbro with Cyber Pegasus, and my metal face was shaky and only worked on beyblades with the parts worn in. Is this normal?
I do not think so, but I also had trouble comfortably screwing a TAKARA-TOMY Metal Face into a new Hasbro H145 ...

I don't think MF is compatible with H145. It broke both of my MF's (in battle).
Not reccomended.
Has anybody done testing on Quetzalcoatl as Defense and Stamina? Seems (extremely) unlikely, but could have potential.
I knew it. Well, that was a fairly stupid question...
Does anybody own 20 light wheel Beys, a Attack Stadium, and either MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, MF Earth Aquario GB145WB, Burn Aquario 90/85SD or MF Libra CH120RF, and would be willing to do testing?
You can probably guess what I want to do...Tongue_out
does gravity perseus spin bettr left or right?